Hemp Art Journal

Oh yeah Pete - you've put a lot into this one and it's awesome. Great job brother. Pete's persistence provides proof that patience pays off!

Oh yeah Pete - you've put a lot into this one and it's awesome. Great job brother. Pete's persistence provides proof that patience pays off!

Thanks brother Freak,as far as "Pete's persistence,and patience" only pays off when he's baked off his ass,another reason more people should puff. And thanks Redeyes for all the support and encouragemet.:smokin:

yeah it's gotten me through some tough, painful, boring, repetitive times...as well as the joyous, exciting, fun, wonderful times...:smokin:

Thanks Cottontail,I love that one as well.Welcome to our cannabis community!Thanks Boss too.
Worked my ass off yesterday,but because of the weight of the silver and stone the further away from the bead I get the more it pulls the knots out of alignment,forcing me to backtrack.So here what it looks like up to this point.

32strandresize.jpg

Hey Puffy people.Great idea Boss but I beat you to it,6 years back I made two matching sets of hemp cat collars and leashes for some close friends of mine.I should make a spiked thick hemp dog collar for Snoop Dog,and see if it ends up in any of his videos.:rofl:

32finished.jpg

Done!! I know I,ve been a photo whore with this one but I wanted to get across that each pic represents a whole days work.Besides the guitar strap I made this was the longest I've worked on a single piece.I'm not completely done yet either,I found jewerly fixtures with several holes perfect for the 16 strands on each side.I also have a lobster clasp to connect the fixtures.When I get that figured out I'll post 1 more pic and thats all.

Also busted this one out,the pic sucks because of the lighting but I loved it so much I'm wearing it.The stones are hematite.:smokin:

hematite.jpg

Art work looks great as always. Speaking of Snoop Dog, he was recently ticketed for something called "marijuana" in NYC.

Wow ! masterpiece is right man + rep bro keep them going so when you start selling u will have a jump on things lol .. Just curious . how much would a piece like that go for or what would you take i guess .. A whole lot of work and art and time .. I would have to say at least a 100 $ I wouldn't take less

Amazing - great job Pete! :peace::bong::Rasta:

:adore::adore::adore: Wow!

The pewter clasps were an excellent choice--strong and won't tarnish. Nice finishing touch with the precious metal and onyx. As far as pricing goes, many women would gladly pay over $100 for natural hemp, a precious metal, semi-precious stone, and countless hours of hand-work. This is certainly not something you'd pay $8 for at the local head shop. You out-did yourself Pete. :adore::adore::adore:

:bongrip: Peace

Back
Top Bottom