Hemp Art Journal

Thanks so much all you guys,if it weren't for the encouragement of all of you I would of put this shit down long ago.Instead I'm getting into this allot more seriously.I love the pewter ends,and lobster clasps.Each end has 5 holes,perfect for the chokers.It's classy,practical,helps keep the weave flat,and sets it apart from other hemp.I also have arrowheads that are going to look great with hemp,and a ton of hematite beads as well.So as Freak would say as long as I can keep my THC receptors properly filled I'll keep twisting out some Diggidy Dank pieces,as opposed to some Pretendica's.:smokin:

lol we're pulling for ya! In fact, I think I'll go have another pull right now...:Rasta:

My hemp bracelet just broke yesterday, I'm a bit distraught over it. Supposed to be getting a new one from a friend soon though.

Yea I'm still alive,my bad for slacking.I guess it took being called a horned out female cartoon caracter for me to reply.I've had some distractions as of late:cheesygrinsmiley:but soon will get back to hemping.I have tons of supplys, it just seems the days aren't long enough to get anything done.Thanks you guys for all the compliments.:smokin::peace::bongrip:

Nothing like have nice distractions ;)

Hey cannaminded people,I know I've been slacking but thanks to Moose and his threats of bodily harm:thedoubletake: I'm back hemping.I started this last night and it took way longer than how it looks it would take.I had to get four knots tied in the back at exactly the right place,to have the strands come out in a proper V,and keep it flat as well.I'll be using a diameter of hemp twice as thick to make up the body of the necklace,it'll be the first time on this journal using it.

Arowheadhemp.jpg

Cool...twist that hemp! :smokin:

Nothing like those GOOD distractions! I can see why it took longer to tie that stone on. It really looks great the way you did it.

Back
Top Bottom