Hemp Art Journal

The quartz is gorgeous. Nice size, too. are you going to secure it in a base or secure it with your hemp?

I'm going to try with the hemp,but I have never done something like that but want to do a 3 layer necklace like the one I wore.The way I have them set up is how I picture it in my mind.:bong::bongrip:The hardest part will be figureing out how manny strands to use to have the 3 strands hanging and have enough strands for all the beads.Sounds hard,and will be.

Sorry this one is so blurry,I,m going to chop it because I have a better plan for it.I can do so much more with the bead than how I started it.

But before that one I'm going to do the whole shroom one.I can picture how I want it but I have no idear how to set the crystal.:joint::hmmmm::joint:I have had the worst migrane all night and am out of all meds:thedoubletake::bitingnails::thedoubletake:I;m a wreck today but will do what I can.

I think I might cris cross the hemp on the crystal like you see when someone has a arrowhead on a necklace,the only problem is with an arrowhead their are ridges for support.Not so on the crystal,I'm thinking of useing super glue under the hemp to support it.I wish I had another way,If any of you have any thoughts let me know.

Shroom_start1.jpg

work_on_shroom.jpg

Shroom_half_2.jpg

that's shaping up quite nicely. I can't wait to see the finished product:cheesygrinsmiley:

You have a great talent for making those. They are quite awesome!

finished one looks great!

Like how the other one is turning out as well. :)

Hey hey smokers,jokers,and midnight tokers I got high with a little help from a friend,and now I'm getting by with a little help from a friend.I went the entire day with nothing.But now I'm chipper.Ok I know around the crystal looks funkifyed,but it was the first time I tried something besides beads which have holes.All and all it worked,plus(I'm not making excuses for my fubar)when worn it will relax and look better.In fact I was in a rush to get the pic in, and after I looped the top together and it looks way better,a pic of it that way is pending.I could of done a better job with the crystal,but still I think its pretty unique and can take the Pepsi Challenge against any other hemp necklace.I can't tell you what hell I went through making this.I had to have the right number of strands,and also the right number of longer strands.The most frustrating thing that can happen is running out of length right at the end and having to start over.I hope all enjoy,and if you think it sucks thats cool just let me know what you don't like.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Funkifyed? I like the word, not sure of the meaning, but it doesn't describe the work around the crystal. It looks very good, but if you want to change it; try using wire around the crystal and attach the hemp to it. But, hey, I would wear it just the way it is. My wife would look lovely with that around her neck. Great work!

Hey herby toooo late for the wire as I had to use super glue on the back.I had seen a similar crystal on a necklace and the hemp was tied all around it like a spiderweb.I tried everything to duplicate that but no way.I did what I could,I'm waiting on another pic to be approved,and that one shows it closed as if it were on someone and it looks alot better.It should be up soon.:bongrip:

I didn't mean any offense in my suggestion. I think it is a beautiful necklace. Your work is truly amazing.

I didn't mean any offense in my suggestion. I think it is a beautiful necklace. Your work is truly amazing.

None taken Bro,even if you said it looked like shit,you'd be giving some input.Danks for all the compliments,I'm proud of what I'm doing again.Did you find that Smell? thread,if you find anything good could you put it there.:bongrip:

I dig how that turned out. its a little big for my tastes (i prefer more simple designs) but it is a great piece of art. I really like the double helix style of wrapping you did. can't wait to see more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey hey smokers,jokers,and midnight tokers I got high with a little help from a friend,and now I'm getting by with a little help from a friend.I went the entire day with nothing.But now I'm chipper.Ok I know around the crystal looks funkifyed,but it was the first time I tried something besides beads which have holes.All and all it worked,plus(I'm not making excuses for my fubar)when worn it will relax and look better.In fact I was in a rush to get the pic in, and after I looped the top together and it looks way better,a pic of it that way is pending.I could of done a better job with the crystal,but still I think its pretty unique and can take the Pepsi Challenge against any other hemp necklace.I can't tell you what hell I went through making this.I had to have the right number of strands,and also the right number of longer strands.The most frustrating thing that can happen is running out of length right at the end and having to start over.I hope all enjoy,and if you think it sucks thats cool just let me know what you don't like.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

thats random that I would be listening to space cowboy as I read that lol

anyway..

great job on the necklace...totally dig your style!

i love the one you said you wore for 5 years. its great

Back
Top Bottom