Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

SOG, how are you going to keep those larger plants in check while the smaller ones catch up?

I keep topping them down and thinning them out. All these strains are new to me so im learning the ones i want to keep kinda like a beta run so to speak

IMG20240223084842.jpg

Boy did i fuck up !!
I ordered the wrong irrometer i needed a low tension meter and i got a reg one and I needed a pump to get the air out of the unit,you can tapp it but it won't be as accurate and i need colored fluid to add to the water so it doesn't build up algae,so i had to send it back and get the kit with the LT meter that set me back another 2 weeks! I should have done better research and sent an email out to Brandon well I guess I like to learn the hard way im getting it to check the outside bed for the season and so i can double check my digital meters Im not a big fan of digital shit for certain things I'd rather have an analog not batteries or computer chips or any shit like that!

Im thinking 3 ,the chem dawg purple, island skunk and the moon rock. Have you done any of those??
I have beans of the others so i can always get them going but id rather keep mother's it stems back from when all of this was illegal and i couldn't get beans as easy as i can now but clones start faster and are QUICKER too get to flower instead of fucking with seeds!

In the midst of getting some tea going my compost/ Vermicast tea Brewer i also use my own vermicast i try not to waste anything its reuse or ♻️ around here my vermicaster is where all my leaf from inside goes i figure the nuits in tge lead can go back into the bed after they break down or get eaten ✌️

IMG20240223093237.jpg

IMG20240223093257.jpg

IMG20240223093450.jpg

@Grand Daddy Black brutal huh? I thin them pretty good!
Lol give em a couple days you probably won't be able to tell i topped em all but just top dressed some kelp and fish meal to go along with the tea there's some purple in the leaf stems lets see if that helps and ill usally take a clone from each one i do so Incase i like it i keep it around ive been known to keep a mother as long as 15 years, again back when things were different

Its good and bad doing it that way I've ended up with to many at times lol and I can't just throw any away i see cash in the trash if i do that 🤣🤣 so like now i got 10 different strains going. Holy crap!! See I didn't even realize i was doing that till now!✌️

IMG20240223102420.jpg

IMG20240223102426.jpg

Im thinking 3 ,the chem dawg purple, island skunk and the moon rock. Have you done any of those??
No, no and no! But I look forward to watching you work with them. 🙂

I keep thinking that if you keep topping the biggest one (whatever it is) it's going to turn into a very large bush, leaving little room for others.

I'll just sit here and observe. I suspect that I'm gonna' be in awe of how this turns out! :nomo:

No, no and no! But I look to watching you work with them. 🙂

I keep thinking that if you keep topping the biggest one (whatever it is) it's going to turn into a very large bush, leaving little room for others.

I'll just sit here and observe. I suspect that I'm gonna' be in awe of how this turns out! :nomo:
Aww man don't put the pressure on me. No stress here 🤣🤣🤣

The 2 big ones are A super skunk on the left and a Black widow on the right and the small ones are left to right Moon rocks, Island Skunk, Purple Chemdawg and tge smallest ones left to right are white rhino and pineapple chunk which that ones going slow i think i put her in there a little too soon But im sure she'll come round as sooner or later

Aww man don't put the pressure on me. No stress here 🤣🤣🤣
Oops! Didn't mean to bring about any stress SOG.

Just do what you do and all will be fine.

And by all means, forget I said anything about how friggin' big and bushy that plant might get if you keep topping it! 😁

Im waiting for Shed to chime in to put the hex on me too, seeings how im all anal now about my pitchfork placement in the pictures🤣🤣
I would not worry about Shed hexing you. He's not like that.

In fact, aside from his apparent enjoyment of chopping/killing perfectly healthy plants, he seems like a fairly nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom