Black African Magic (2), Cafe Racer and Malawi x Panama in SIP's

Today is day 15 of 12/12 !

Within an inch The Girls have grown A Foot in the last 6 days !

Black African Magic #2 is the tallest @ 36" o_O

I see super cropping in her future :yahoo:

Drinking roughly half the reservoir every day @ 5g/gallon of MC one part..

18 Mar BAM day 15.jpg

18 Mar BAM #2 day 15.jpg

18 Mar Cafe Racer day 15.jpg

18 Mar Mal x Pam day 15.jpg

Cheers

Nice clean-up Chuckeye! You've got them long and lean! :Rasta:

I can't believe I didn't know you started a new journal and grow. Flowering is the best time anyways so I'm not really all that late. :battingeyelashes:

I grew Cafe Racer last year and mine only got to 27" tall. Of course, mine battled PM the entire time so as long as that doesn't occur, I'll look forward to seeing what a healthy one is supposed to like. I haven't tried it yet but hope to get to it sometime in the next few weeks.

Also, @Emilya Green posted info she discovered about far red lights reducing stretch. I thought you might be interested. It's obviously too late this time but maybe something you'd like to bookmark?

Keep forgetting to post this, we will see how far off they are ;)

Winter 2024 Grow.JPG

Cheers

My Cafe Racer went 85 days in Flower but as I said, her health was compromised.

Do you have your bud tested, Chuck? I'd be interested in knowing whether the projected THC % is accurate.

One more question, are the Black African Magic ladies sativa-dominant? I would assume so as I know you like sativas but even people who love sativas like you and me still grow indica-dominant strains once in awhile to help them with sleep.

I can't believe I didn't know you started a new journal and grow. Flowering is the best time anyways so I'm not really all that late. :battingeyelashes:
You're just in time for the fun part ;)
I grew Cafe Racer last year and mine only got to 27" tall. Of course, mine battled PM the entire time so as long as that doesn't occur, I'll look forward to seeing what a healthy one is supposed to like. I haven't tried it yet but hope to get to it sometime in the next few weeks.
Already 43" and weeks to go ! She is from Blimburn Seeds via True North and they say she's mostly Sativa @ 25% THC o_O

Girl Scout Cookies x Gran Daddy Purple, good parents, eh ?
Also, @Emilya Green posted info she discovered about far red lights reducing stretch. I thought you might be interested. It's obviously too late this time but maybe something you'd like to bookmark?
Definitely can use some help there. Didn't train wide/low enough and flipped later than I normally do !

I really don't want to but if necessary I'll install a hoop and tie the branches down to that....

Kind of on the fence for that, I've still got a couple of feet of head room and I'm only leaving bud sites for the last two feet or so of the branches.
Do you have your bud tested, Chuck? I'd be interested in knowing whether the projected THC % is accurate.

I do. In house testing :bongrip:

Only one it matters to is me, I use a measured scoop and smoke it three or four days in a row to get a feel for its effects. I should keep a log though, my memory is already cloudy about the effects of Durban Poison, Golden Tiger, Malawi, etc. I kinda know which ones to go slow with, he, he...

Wild Thailand blew my socks off. I dried the tips from bud back building at about the fifth week of flower and got about a half a bowlful. Roughly my test quantity and It Was Too Much :yahoo:
One more question, are the Black African Magic ladies sativa-dominant? I would assume so as I know you like sativas but even people who love sativas like you and me still grow indica-dominant strains once in awhile to help them with sleep.
You wouldn't know it by her 8" x 8" leaves but she is 100% sativa !

Personally I'm all done with the heavy body Indica stone, much prefer the high of Sativa's but enjoy sativa dominant hybrids such as Apple Betty :love:

And I'm really lucky, never had a problem with sleep !

Good to have you on board @HashGirl !

Cheers

Everything is looking good buddy!! Nice and green. Some leggy gals!! Always amazes me how much they can stretch. Before I moved indoors I only saw my girls once or twice a week and always loved seeing the difference. Happy Sunday Growmie!! Keep it green and frosty!! 😎✌️

Everything is looking good buddy!! Nice and green. Some leggy gals!! Always amazes me how much they can stretch. Before I moved indoors I only saw my girls once or twice a week and always loved seeing the difference. Happy Sunday Growmie!! Keep it green and frosty!! 😎✌️
Thanks @Scottay !

Did everything I could to keep them down ;)

The Black African Magic is suppose to be a medium height plant but....

Pushed my lights as close as I ever have and they just keep on keeping on :yummy:

Cheers

You’re going to love that M/P if you’re into Sativas. I had some late flower issues and the weed was still strong. Ended up making most of it into hash. I got one seed left and can’t wait to try again. Yours look great. It’ll be nice to see what one’s suppose to look like.

Damn SIPs!

:laughtwo:
Yeah, they suck :love:
You’re going to love that M/P if you’re into Sativas. I had some late flower issues and the weed was still strong. Ended up making most of it into hash. I got one seed left and can’t wait to try again. Yours look great. It’ll be nice to see what one’s suppose to look like.
Thanks !

I usually do four different strains each grow so it's always an adventure to see how they do ;)

And yes, I'm into Sativa's :yummy:

Cheers

Day 24 and some slight hope the stretch is slowing :yahoo:

Black African Magic and Malawi x Panama Only grew 1" in the last day !

Black African Magic #2 was 2", Cafe Racer was 2 1/2" o_O

Bud shots...

26 Mar bud one.jpg

26 Mar bud three.jpg

26 Mar bud two.jpg

The Girls...

26 Mar The Girls two.jpg

BTW > still at 5g/gallon of MC one, not a blemish Anywhere !

On three of the girls I cleaned off their bottoms a week ago (?), the cotyledon leaves were still green :love:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom