Hi Bill, sorry for the late reply.

I did roofing, bad fall in 2014, rotten wood. I got lucky and lived to tell about it. 30 foot fall, feet landed onto a 3 foot hich pile of rebars and my upper body hit the cement hard. A lot of complications follwed. C'est la vie.

Manage production of roofing materials now. Sheet-metal, carpentry and welding membranes and such. Was a master roofer and certified to teach but happy with what I do now. Make my own hours, rarely see my boss, put my feet up when I need to.:slide:

How you are capable of keeping your thread full, responding to people and growing your gorgeous ladies is boggling. You are very dedicated and I can speak for many of us. We are gratefull.:thanks:
I'm so sorry to hear that. :Namaste: hope your ok.
I got a bit behind lately, had to harvest the whole greenhouse in 3 days.
Thanks for the kind words my friend. :thanks:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Busy freakin' long week-end. No rest for the wicked!
I topped the 2 indoor girls that I put into flower before the outside would and my timing was perfect.
After topping them, the smaller buds doubled in size. Except for the top buds, the rest will be made into hash. They are drying with the RH and temp. in the low 60's.
Advantage about the bubble hash....not a heavy trim job and the trichones realease well when well frozen. Yay Canada winters. :yahoo:

IMG_20221010_110610_resized_20221010_123331338.jpg

The tops are still curing @ 62%RH and when I burp them, I inhale it, and get a little buzz to boot!:rofl:

The outside monsters started to ember well and the other 2 with less sun seems to be 1 week behind, which is perfect for me. I can top 2 next weekend. The other two , the week-end after. Then go back to the monsters for the rest, and so on.

Here are the monsters, Candice and Julie and the second pic is the trichones of Candice.

IMG_20221010_121742_resized_20221010_123329751.jpg
IMG_20221010_123240_resized_20221010_123328315.jpg

Ida and Fiona had less sun but their buds seems more dense then their big sisters.
IMG_20221010_121757_resized_20221010_123329153.jpg
IMG_20221010_121717_resized_20221010_123330736.jpg

Been lucky, framed and strung them well.

No bud rot, no pests. The timing is PERFECT! :slide:

Will do my best to keep up with your threads, my friends. I am going to be one busy dude the next 12-16 weeks and I do need time for my online golf with my buddy after work.
Good luck with your harvests', my friends! :thumb:

:thanks:
That lil burpbuzz is pretty cool. I think it attracts bee's if you go outside soon after. 🤔 I think it's flowerbreath

Been so busy cutting and such I have neglected my two in veg about to go into flower. I thought I had the under well trimmed... I was so freakin' wrong! It's still a jungle in there.

Problem is, my fan leaves are falling off easily so I must be missing something. Only had one dose of Remo grow/micro so far. Made the mistake of doubling the remo grow the first time thinking I had the micro. Tips of leaves yellowed a little but no major damage.

Need to flower them very soon, out-growing my veg space.

Any ideas on how to help with their brittleness?

Thanks!

Thanks for the likes...........

I still have the brittleness in both my veg and flower. Not sure if potasium silicate is the answer. Too many yellow leaves to my liking.
Was so busy trimming.

IMG_20221103_183250_resized_20221103_063325603.jpg
The 2 that I just put to flower are the same. The flash on my camera is busted so no picture, too late.

I hope that I can get them back on track.

Cheers!

Thanks for the likes...........

I still have the brittleness in both my veg and flower. Not sure if potasium silicate is the answer. Too many yellow leaves to my liking.
Was so busy trimming.

IMG_20221103_183250_resized_20221103_063325603.jpg
The 2 that I just put to flower are the same. The flash on my camera is busted so no picture, too late.

I hope that I can get them back on track.

Cheers!
Let them dry.
Stop cutting off leaves.
And feed full strength nutrients they will bounce back. :thumb:
Have a great evening. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Stop cutting off leaves.
And feed full strength nutrients they will bounce back.

Thanks Bill, I gave them the proper dosage of grow and micro yesterday afternoon because the pots were light and I had to feed them something. Glad I did the right thing.
Hmmm. Are you watering from the top? That middle one has a sheen to it and they look hungry and kinda wet. Wondering if you've got a few problems going on. :hmmmm:
These are my stage lll of perpetual grow The middle is my bonzai mum. I feed my nutes through the top and bottom feed just water but have been a little negligent. Still have about a pound to trim and need to try and modify the pots I already have from my first 2 indoor.
Andrea brought covid home from the hospital after she fractured her shoulder-blade. First time I got it it exagerated every ache in my body 10 fold. Feel like crap but need to take care of her also.

This is what I couldn't post last night due to lights off. I needs more trimming before full flower but as I was getting in there, the fan leaves just seamed to drop off at the touch. But at least the roots are drinking from the bottom well.
36 hours in the dark, 12 hours as of yesterday, due for a drink bottoms getting low but pots still heavy.

IMG_20221104_112915_resized_20221104_113005930.jpg

Doing OK but the brittleness is a lil' unsettling.

Thanks for your time, my friends.
Cheers!

Does that matter?
True dat, Azi. 'Tis an SIP. I think I will put some potassium silicate to the water since it shouldn't be mixed with any other nutrients.
Gotta find the energy. Damn Covid makes me sweat even when I am drying off from a shower. For now, gonna watch some netflix and continue trimming.

Cheers!

Not sure whats causing the issue. Dandelion tea applied as a foliar will be absorbed by the plant and maybe if the issue is caused by some missing nutrient it could help. Don't really know.

I'll dig out my book on problem solving canna issues and see if I can find anything.

Not sure whats causing the issue. Dandelion tea applied as a foliar will be absorbed by the plant and maybe if the issue is caused by some missing nutrient it could help. Don't really know.

I'll dig out my book on problem solving canna issues and see if I can find anything.
I just looked at the pest control link and it appears to be a nitrogen defficiency, even though I just gave it full nutes 4 days ago.

IMG_20221107_122645_resized_20221107_122726058.jpg

Getting worried that I may lose them. I have Cal-Mag but don't have anything with Nitrogen besides my remo nutes. :rolleyes:

Getting worried that I may lose them. I have Cal-Mag but don't have anything with Nitrogen besides my remo nutes. :rolleyes:

start with a bigger pot. it's going back and forth between nute and root issues. a bigger pot will give the roots more room to get stable. solving anything in a small pot is tougher on both you and the plant. they look like they have wet feet and are suffocating a bit.

start with a bigger pot. it's going back and forth between nute and root issues. a bigger pot will give the roots more room to get stable. solving anything in a small pot is tougher on both you and the plant. they look like they have wet feet and are suffocating a bit.
They looked even worse the next day, but I just put the vegs into flower, which gives me 12 weeks to veg another 2. I cloned the bonzai momma twice, in case the original 2 don't recover. Thanks for the advice, bluter, appreciated.

IMG_20221108_175646_resized_20221108_055708396.jpg

I doubt that I can save them via up-potting, was so busy trimming. Covid is nasty! I added "clonex" to the watering because of the 1% nitogen. If that won't do it, the clones will take their place. I just don't want to waste the Bokashi, Frass and worm castings for a potentially lost cause.

My clones will take 2 weeks to root, which should give me 9-10 weeks to grow the veg. Trying to keep it perpetual, took the best 2 clippings.
Thanks for the 411 @bluter . Appreciate your feed-back.

Cheers!

Hi people! It's been 10 days since I put these two to flower and got their first dose of Remo Bloom & Micro on Friday.
I noticed The fan leaves have started to get light/ white splotches. I hope that one of you can see them.
IMG_20221113_flower-10days.jpg

Any suggestions on what to do? Never seen the likes.

Hey @Azimuth. The two that are in flower are the SIP's. They do grow faster but I hope that they don't grow more than 6 inches. The height of my lights are maximum and right now they are hovering at around 18 inches above. Considering that the suggested minimum is 12, does not leave them much room to grow without burning.

Sorry if I haven't followed you folks as closely as I usually, do. I thought I would have been done by the end of the day but alas. I went outside to start dismantling my frameworks and noticed that the last two weeks of droughting have really did a number on the remaining branches and did a little extra snipping to hang or net.

IMG_20221113_125011_resized_20221113_023509943.jpg
IMG_20221113_125139_resized_20221113_023510849.jpg
IMG_20221113_125153_resized_20221113_023509316.jpg

I figured that for every 4 grams that I snipped, it's an extra gram of easy hash.

See you guys around! Will have a tally in a couple of weeks. Over 3 pounds without a doubt.

Cheers!

I noticed The fan leaves have started to get light/ white splotches. I hope that one of you can see them.
PM?

Hey @Azimuth. The two that are in flower are the SIP's. They do grow faster but I hope that they don't grow more than 6 inches. The height of my lights are maximum and right now they are hovering at around 18 inches above. Considering that the suggested minimum is 12, does not leave them much room to grow without burning.
They'll likely stretch for the first couple of weeks and often double the height they were before flip which is one factor growers consider when determining when to flip. If they get too tall you can always supercrop or LST them. Did you do any training in veg?

PM?

They'll likely stretch for the first couple of weeks and often double the height they were before flip which is one factor growers consider when determining when to flip. If they get too tall you can always supercrop or LST them. Did you do any training in veg?
I did. Kept the branches at the perimeter of the pot.

It is an experiment and they grew well. I just have a limited height capacity to deal with.

I can get rid of the shelving above it, adding another 2 feet for the future but space in the cottage house that I live in is sparse. My Andrea owns every freakin' gadget known to mankind! :rofl:

We are only 2 living in a 1500 ft sq. house with finished basement., so 3000 ft sq of so-called space. Funny that I am a minimalist while she hoards...Opposites attract at times. On the bright side, I can McGuyver pretty much anything due to my imagination and her abundance of gadgets. lol

So I hope that they don't stretch too much, not enough room for LST and super-cropping ith an inside grow is a little scary.

What if I diluted the light as they get closer? Looser buds for sure. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

PS. Gonna Dandt tea the whole garden, the cedar hedges and my soil for next year. Will be adding some liquid sea-weed to the blend . Grounded kelp will be added as a topper before waterring.

Just BBQ'ed up some egg-shells and wafted off the membrane as they cooked. A little late but better late than never. Will add that hopefully before perma-freeze.

Cheers!

PM? Plant mould? What should I do?

Back
Top Bottom