Day 44 of 98...

Chugging along :love:

The Girls

16 Apr The Girls day 44 of 98.jpg

Black African Magic #2

16 Apr BAM #2 day 44 of 87.jpg

Cheers

Day 49 of 103

Not much to report Except it is time for serious support systems for the Cafe Racer and Malawi x Panama !

Buds are leaning pretty bad, a string around their waists isn't going to do it anymore ;)

Nice thing about bamboo is they are hollow, I've got a bunch of two foot lengths cut at 45 degrees. A piece of dowel and some hot glue and I will have six footers, he, he..

A double hoop on the Cafe Racer for sure, maybe one will do it for the Malawi x Panama.

Also been very lazy lately, time to completely clean off their bottoms :love:

Likely leave the Black African Magic alone, she's short enough her "popcorn" buds are looking like two or three bowlfuls :bongrip:

22 Apr The Girls day 49 of 103.jpg

Cheers

Nice thing about bamboo is they are hollow, I've got a bunch of two foot lengths cut at 45 degrees. A piece of dowel and some hot glue and I will have six footers, he, he.
Man you’re full of ideas!! I’m stealing this one too!!

Also need to make my plastic jug lids with the little digital hydrometer this weekend! Fully stealing that one from you as well!! Much cheaper than the big wide mouth mason jars and I don’t piss off the wife for stealing all of her pickling jars!!

Oh man oh man! It's seems to be ready or near-ready to be dried and smoked! Gorgeous plant
;) "They" say 105 days flowering but I think it will be at least three weeks yet !
Can almost smell her through the pictures!!!

Loaded with trichs!! You should be able to scrape the scissors you trim her with!!
Stinks up the whole house, in a good way :love:

Scraping the scissors is the best way to clean them :bongrip:

Cheers

Great journal and girls!

Are you still at 5g of MC?

Curious, insee you alternated between top and bottom watering/feeding at f first but then looks like you stopped the top watering. Once you do that, are you bottom watering all through flower?

Great journal and girls!

Are you still at 5g of MC?

Curious, insee you alternated between top and bottom watering/feeding at f first but then looks like you stopped the top watering. Once you do that, are you bottom watering all through flower?
Thanks @Timhomegrow !

I was up to 5.25g/gallon for a bit but the Black African Magic's were a bit greener than I like to see so I've backed off to 5g/gallon again..

This has been the oddest grow season yet, rh has been in the mid 50's Without my humidifier running so I stopped top watering to get it down a bit. Now running in the mid to high 40's, feel much more comfortable there and will continue just bottom feeding for the rest of the grow...

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom