scottreid1966

Cafe Racers ans 1 unsexed Good day to all of you awesome growers! @Azimuth , @Bill284 , @BakedARea , @Hafta , @HappyHazmat88 , @HPS Only , @Krissi1982 , @marcus611a , @Scrogdawg and last but not least @Tkmk Thanks all for joining me. If not, no comment and no hard feelings.
After having a terrible start with the germination and murdering my only baby girl that sprouted. With the help of a seeding matt and layers of material underneath to modify temperature to the low 80's, I successfully cracked 9 of 10 and all 9 sprouted and are doing well.

Strain:
Cafe Racer, Sativa dominant.
THC:
25-35%
CBD: 0.3%
Yield:
450g/m sq or 600g/plant ( LMFAO.. My best so far before learning from you is 1.5 oz.)
Effect: Strong relaxing body high ( have always had trouble sleeping more than 3-5 hours unless I get wasted and dance the night away. Covid and old age stole that from me. lol
Cross: Flavor of Purple Urkle and huge flowering of Big Bud.
Medium: Soil, Miracle grow potting mix with a little moisture control and shrimp compost for indoor. Outdoor: a mix of last years indoor soil, amended with my own compost from bin, shrimp compost and dried kelp ( I like to Kayak, kelp is free)
Pots: This is where it gets amusing considering it's outdoor and indoor.
Outdoor:
Eventually , 2 will go into 30 galon fabric pots 7 feet in the air to get sun almost all day and will attempt quadlining. Other 2 will be in a discreet corner with sun morning and evening only. Making my own 6x3 foot scrognet out of sheet metal and nylon string.
Indoor: Hexagon , 7 3/4 inch sidings, 15 inches high.
Space: 1 corner for my mother and cloning. 2x3 ft closet for the veg and 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 ft closet for flowering.
Lighting: Corner: 100w Mars hydro
Veg,: x 100w vivosun
Flower: 300w TSL2000
Nutes: Veg: 20-20-20
Flower: Big Bud and a short period of Overdrive considering I will be droughting one of each outdoor for the sake of science.

Photo 1: 18 hours of soak and 20 -24 hours of germination.
Photo 2: 9 Cafe Racers and 1 unsexed Gorilla glue (Gigi) 2-3 days to sprout.
Photo 3: Nutes and corner for mother and cloning
Photo 4: 2 x 3 foot veg closet

IMG_20220331_085156_resized_20220331_060552886.jpg
IMG_20220404_105839_resized_20220405_014545616.jpg

IMG_20220404_180057_resized_20220404_060303427.jpg
IMG_20220404_175829_resized_20220404_060304100.jpg

Thats my start-up , people. Will have a few questions later on concerning the big move to outdoors and up potting amongst others. Thanks so much for being here and looking forward to any and all feed-back or advice. Have yourselves a great day!

Hey thanks for the tag and good day sir. Nice start that's more seeds than I would have done at once lol but I only have 2×4×5. And since you named them....I'ma pick one to root for.....and that would be Hannah in the back :cool: so good luck with the sprouts and let's go ladies up and at em!

Cafe Racers ans 1 unsexed Good day to all of you awesome growers! @Azimuth , @Bill284 , @BakedARea , @Hafta , @HappyHazmat88 , @HPS Only , @Krissi1982 , @marcus611a , @Scrogdawg and last but not least @Tkmk Thanks all for joining me. If not, no comment and no hard feelings.
After having a terrible start with the germination and murdering my only baby girl that sprouted. With the help of a seeding matt and layers of material underneath to modify temperature to the low 80's, I successfully cracked 9 of 10 and all 9 sprouted and are doing well.

Strain: Cafe Racer, Sativa dominant.
THC: 25-35%
CBD: 0.3%
Yield:
450g/m sq or 600g/plant ( LMFAO.. My best so far before learning from you is 1.5 oz.)
Effect: Strong relaxing body high ( have always had trouble sleeping more than 3-5 hours unless I get wasted and dance the night away. Covid and old age stole that from me. lol
Cross: Flavor of Purple Urkle and huge flowering of Big Bud.
Medium: Soil, Miracle grow potting mix with a little moisture control and shrimp compost for indoor. Outdoor: a mix of last years indoor soil, amended with my own compost from bin, shrimp compost and dried kelp ( I like to Kayak, kelp is free)
Pots: This is where it gets amusing considering it's outdoor and indoor.
Outdoor:
Eventually , 2 will go into 30 galon fabric pots 7 feet in the air to get sun almost all day and will attempt quadlining. Other 2 will be in a discreet corner with sun morning and evening only. Making my own 6x3 foot scrognet out of sheet metal and nylon string.
Indoor: Hexagon , 7 3/4 inch sidings, 15 inches high.
Space: 1 corner for my mother and cloning. 2x3 ft closet for the veg and 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 ft closet for flowering.
Lighting: Corner: 100w Mars hydro
Veg,: x 100w vivosun
Flower: 300w TSL2000
Nutes: Veg: 20-20-20
Flower: Big Bud and a short period of Overdrive considering I will be droughting one of each outdoor for the sake of science.

Photo 1: 18 hours of soak and 20 -24 hours of germination.
Photo 2: 9 Cafe Racers and 1 unsexed Gorilla glue (Gigi) 2-3 days to sprout.
Photo 3: Nutes and corner for mother and cloning
Photo 4: 2 x 3 foot veg closet

IMG_20220331_085156_resized_20220331_060552886.jpg
IMG_20220404_105839_resized_20220405_014545616.jpg

IMG_20220404_180057_resized_20220404_060303427.jpg
IMG_20220404_175829_resized_20220404_060304100.jpg

Thats my start-up , people. Will have a few questions later on concerning the big move to outdoors and up potting amongst others. Thanks so much for being here and looking forward to any and all feed-back or advice. Have yourselves a great day!
Hey Scott good day my friend.
Thanks for the tag.:thanks:
Have you ever tried fishing from that kayak.
Something I've always wanted to try.
I'm not great with soil but I'll follow along and see if I can be helpful.
Hope everything goes great. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Scott good day my friend.
Thanks for the tag.:thanks:
Have you ever tried fishing from that kayak.
Something I've always wanted to try.
I'm not great with soil but I'll follow along and see if I can be helpful.
Hope everything goes great. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Haven't fished in years but the girlfriend likes it so I may just gear up for this year. Our first time out was during spawning season and if we got too close to a nesting, the adults would head-butt the kayaks. Great place to fish afterwards.What is your preferred medium, Bill?

Hey thanks for the tag and good day sir. Nice start that's more seeds than I would have done at once lol but I only have 2×4×5. And since you named them....I'ma pick one to root for.....and that would be Hannah in the back :cool: so good luck with the sprouts and let's go ladies up and at em!
Well I hope that this "Hannah" has alot more luck than my "Hannah-Banana" that I massacred in my first journal! Thanks for joining in!

Haven't fished in years but the girlfriend likes it so I may just gear up for this year. Our first time out was during spawning season and if we got too close to a nesting, the adults would head-butt the kayaks. Great place to fish afterwards.What is your preferred medium, Bill?
Coco for the win. :thumb:
I infuse it with microbes and fungi that feed the roots for me.
It's a fantastic way to grow.
Ran around 55 girls at a time all fed every day.
Harvest every 4 weeks.
Fek tons of fun.
I run soil in my outdoor grows.
But I did one run in coco outside.
12 foot Jack Herer was like feeding a rugby team. :rofl:

3x a day. :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Just soil outside now.
Can't wait for this snow to melt.
I can almost fish from my back yard.
6 feet of ice left.
What fish were spawning, hitting the kayak?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey pal!

Thx for invite, I'm in :popcorn:

Imma pick Ida, hahah.

Keep em green and big:Namaste:

Coco for the win. :thumb:
I infuse it with microbes and fungi that feed the roots for me.
It's a fantastic way to grow.
Ran around 55 girls at a time all fed every day.
Harvest every 4 weeks.
Fek tons of fun.
I run soil in my outdoor grows.
But I did one run in coco outside.
12 foot Jack Herer was like feeding a rugby team. :rofl:

3x a day. :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Just soil outside now.
Can't wait for this snow to melt.
I can almost fish from my back yard.
6 feet of ice left.
What fish were spawning, hitting the kayak?

Stay safe
Bill
Oh yeah, stupid question, followed that link. Mostly speckled and rainbow trout. I will look into Coco for my next cloned-veg. Is your 12 foot Jack in your journal?

Hey Scotty! Thanks for the tag. I'm in and will check in here and there. Great start up and with lots of details. Just be careful with Miracle Grow soil because it most likely has nutrients in it. Best of luck and have a blessed season! I'm gearing up my outdoor garden too. Going to be dropping some beans soon. Plus have some clones of plants in my tent that will be going outside.

Hey Scotty! Thanks for the tag. I'm in and will check in here and there. Great start up and with lots of details. Just be careful with Miracle Grow soil because it most likely has nutrients in it. Best of luck and have a blessed season! I'm gearing up my outdoor garden too. Going to be dropping some beans soon. Plus have some clones of plants in my tent that will be going outside.
Thank you, Baked or BAR for short. Please tag me on your grow if you are posting it. Not the first time with miracle grow but may be tough on the seedlings. A couple are a tad yellowish. I missed you on my first journal but it was a dud.

Well Happy.... Considering my success rate this year in germination, I couldn't F* around. At least I can put 4 outside (legal limit), have a mother and put three to veg indoor. ( giving one away to my helper at work and Gigi is a non-sexed Gorilla Glue that I will plant amongst the tomatoes and hope for the best).

Hey, Scott. Thanks for the tag.

Sounds like you're already off to a much better start. :thumb:

I second Baked comments on the Miracle Grow soil, unless you have the kind that isn't prefertilized. Those little green balls dissolve over time and can mess up your normal nute schedule. But, over time the impact will lessen. Just remind us if there are nute issues later on so that can be factored in.

Good luck with the grow(s). Sounds like an ambitious round.

Oh yeah, stupid question, followed that link. Mostly speckled and rainbow trout. I will look into Coco for my next cloned-veg. Is your 12 foot Jack in your journal?
Yes it's back there somewhere.
I'll post it for you.
BTW Rainbow are my favorite. :thumb:
Ok jher in coco outside.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220208-160335_Chrome.jpg

^ October semi stripped ready for harvest.
Screenshot_20220208-160323_Chrome.jpg

^ August

@scottreid1966 ,
Thanks for the tag Scott, I'll definitely follow along.
I backpacked the Sierra Nevada mountains on 8 - 10 day jaunts for 35 years. Now I just walk streams (no knees left for the high country). In addition to rainbows, I fished for cutthroats, browns and brookies. The prettiest trout were in the landlocked lakes up high, golden trout. They look like they are covered with 24 carat gold. The best eating is still the rainbows, especially smoked with alder, cherry, and apple woods.

Hey, Scott. Thanks for the tag.

Sounds like you're already off to a much better start. :thumb:

I second Baked comments on the Miracle Grow soil, unless you have the kind that isn't prefertilized. Those little green balls dissolve over time and can mess up your normal nute schedule. But, over time the impact will lessen. Just remind us if there are nute issues later on so that can be factored in.

Good luck with the grow(s). Sounds like an ambitious round.
@BakedARea : Hey Scotty! Thanks for the tag. I'm in and will check in here and there. Great start up and with lots of details. Just be careful with Miracle Grow soil because it most likely has nutrients in it.

Thanks for the warning, I used it last year with the purple haze but had spotted fan leaves. This is; 021-0.11-0.16. Still in their jiffy cups. I can always remove them into top soil and by the time the roots get to the miracle grow, they should be in veg. What do you think?

@scottreid1966 ,
Thanks for the tag Scott, I'll definitely follow along.
I backpacked the Sierra Nevada mountains on 8 - 10 day jaunts for 35 years. Now I just walk streams (no knees left for the high country). In addition to rainbows, I fished for cutthroats, browns and brookies. The prettiest trout were in the landlocked lakes up high, golden trout. They look like they are covered with 24 carat gold. The best eating is still the rainbows, especially smoked with alder, cherry, and apple woods.
That sounds wonderful Hafta. Must have been some really sweet fishing, man!

Thanks for the nute warning, Baked and the follow-up, @Azimuth ! This morning, Candice and Fiona were still yellowish and they didn't drink yesterdays watering but all the others are doing well. So I took the 2 jiffy pots out of the up-pots and slowly scraped out the soil. Voila! They had quite a few of the orange nute balls. I prepared new soil and jiffy cups and removed the balls and ever so carefully transplanted the girls. Your advice just may have saved them or at least sped up their recovery man. Glad you joined my grow, bro!:thanks:

I was curious about the quality of my PH meter so I did some googling about the PH of human urine, which is quite low on the PH scale, Mixed 50% water with it. PH registered at 6.8 and went up to 7. Did the same when I added PH Lower solution to my water w/out the urine. Too late to return it to Amaz. So pissed off. Any suggestions on a quality tester?

Back
Top Bottom