Thank Heavens for sharing! I had totally lost my Bonzai Mum and the 2 clones. Yellow beyond repair. Thankfully, I make 3 clones and keep the best 2. I gave the third to a neighbour and it is growing nicely. She too, has PM when I cloned her last night so I made a batch of the citric acid spray for him also.

Put it on my flower girls last night after lights out. It helped but I may need to re-apply tomorrow just before lights out. I missed a few spots, but looking much better

IMG_20221115_153739_resized_20221115_033829988.jpg

I am FINALLY out of trim jail as of yesterday! :yahoo:

Total tally of bud and sweet trim, just the good leaves..........drum roll please............... 4.16 pounds!! :slide:

I hope the clones take but would like to eventually grow a potent indica strain for a couch-lock effect.

Any suggestions, my friends?

Cheers!

Thank Heavens for sharing! I had totally lost my Bonzai Mum and the 2 clones. Yellow beyond repair. Thankfully, I make 3 clones and keep the best 2. I gave the third to a neighbour and it is growing nicely. She too, has PM when I cloned her last night so I made a batch of the citric acid spray for him also.

Put it on my flower girls last night after lights out. It helped but I may need to re-apply tomorrow just before lights out. I missed a few spots, but looking much better

IMG_20221115_153739_resized_20221115_033829988.jpg

I am FINALLY out of trim jail as of yesterday! :yahoo:

Total tally of bud and sweet trim, just the good leaves..........drum roll please............... 4.16 pounds!! :slide:

I hope the clones take but would like to eventually grow a potent indica strain for a couch-lock effect.

Any suggestions, my friends?

Cheers!
Congratulations on your haul, great work my friend. :thumb:
Garden looks wonderful this morning.
Take care. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi guys! Hope all of you are well.

I've been trying to save the perpetual grow. One of the clones from my Bonzaii Mum (left) is surviving and 2 outta the 3 3 I cloned from the plant I gave my neighbour are doing just ok.

IMG_20221123_173802_resized_20221123_053835961.jpg

I am still having the same problems from the moms of course. The yellowing of the leaves. Even my 2 ladies in flower yellowed early at the bottom leaf.
Although I want to add an indica strain to my outdoor next year, I really want to keep this strain going as long as I can.

Any advise what to do about this yellowing would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Link says could be nitro def., so I added some cal-mag which also has nitro. Yet when a plant is in this rooting stage, I am just spraying the plugs lightly, like the soiled one, untill it roots.

Please help! :rofl:

Gave my flowers' another dose of Remo yesterday. SIP , bottom only feed. Checked on then today and to my dismay, there was a calcium def. so I top fed them with some cal-mag. Hope it works.
IMG_20221129_172013_resized_20221129_052039577.jpg

I am managing to keep the perpetual alive, but barely. The cloned I took from my sick bonzai mom are surviving and the clone I took from my neighbour, to whom I gave a clone to a while back, has yet to root. They are a little pail in my opinion.
IMG_20221129_171914_resized_20221129_052040279.jpg

Hope all is well with you all.

Cheers!

At least I kept my strain alive. Will keep the best 2, as usual and final-pot this week-end. My neighbour will take the others.... and the wheel turns.

Want to keep this strain but will also grow an indica strain for next spring outdoor. Will be looking for a deep-sleep kinda strain. Suggestions would be appreciated.
IMG_20221213_180130_resized_20221213_060219595.jpg

These are now 7 weeks into flower. The cal-mag helped the new growth on the left one and the already damaged fan leafs didn't get worse. They are both still struggling with PM so I just doused them well with citric and soap, more than usual, a few minutes before lights off.
IMG_20221213_175913_resized_20221213_060220308.jpg

The lights are now 16 inches above the buds. Looks like I will have to empty the top shelf and raise the lights.

Looking forward to comparing this SIP grow with the last and to see the roots of the one I used perlite and the one that i used gravel. The one on the right drinks almost twice as much but forgot to mark them so I don't know which is which! :rolleyes:

This is my first time curing and looking forward to trying it. So far I have been making bubble-hash with the trim and larf. Have enough for another month and is pretty good. Never made hash from cured.

What, in your opinion, is the best RH to smoke? Will be keeping the best buds and hashing the rest.

Happy growing, my friends. :yummy:

Want to keep this strain but will also grow an indica strain for next spring outdoor. Will be looking for a deep-sleep kinda strain. Suggestions would be appreciated.
CBD is supposed to be great for deep sleep. I'm going to grow ACDC next and see what I see.

Video

The woman in the video says CBD is like a SPA treatment from the body because it's so good for Sleep, Pain, and Anxiety. Also works for inflammation, seizures, and on and on.

The woman in the video says CBD is like a SPA treatment from the body because it's so good for Sleep, Pain, and Anxiety. Also works for inflammation, seizures, and on and on.
Took CBD gummies for 6 months, didn't do squat unfortunately. Also tried drops from Hexo. Neither helped for any of the others. May just have had bad luck with the products that I bought.
Thanks for the video, again. Seen it amongst others. Have researched and tried in the past. Will keep on trying.
For now, hybrid hash with indica keif seems to be giving me 5+hours sleep. I am aiming for 6. :Rasta:

Thanks again for the video.

Took CBD gummies for 6 months, didn't do squat unfortunately. Also tried drops from Hexo. Neither helped for any of the others. May just have had bad luck with the products that I bought.
Thanks for the video, will check it out soon.
In it, they say most people take too small a dose to be therapeutic. 60mg per day I think is what they recommended as a minimum.

Gotta love these Grove bags! A 1 oz. bag just got to 62% RH. Time for a "triage".
Kept the best of the buds and will bubble-hash the other 75%.

As mentionned, first time curing. Those bags are awesome.... :yahoo: These buds are as tight as tight can be.:thumb:
My friend Dexter thinks it's his cat-nip. NOT !!! lol

IMG_20221217_122024_resized_20221217_122211860.jpg

I may even have to hand-blend the rest before bubble-hashing it. Or soak it 24 hours before the third run. I never saw buds this tight before.

Gave it a taste, not bad. High is some what uplifting but mellow all the same.

Been smoking the trim-hash... Acceptable.

Looking forward to the good stuff!

Perpetual still in ok shape. Need to final up-pot the best 2 soon.
IMG_20221219_183337_resized_20221219_063403359.jpg

So far, so good. Still need to be more vigilant like you boys but am surviving.
Could it be that the older the strain gets, the weaker it becomes? 3 of these came from my Bonzai Mum . The one in front was the clone that I got from my friend to whom I gave a gen 3 clone and the smallest on the right was topped from it. Looks like my neighbour will get an early christmas. He can't clone for shite but has room for more plants.

Anyhow gents. Nothing exciting to report. Just wanted to let y'all now that I am still breathing.

See you on the other threads!
Cheers!

Happy holidays, my friends!

Keeping busy with the perpetual. The PM on my flowers are a constant pain in my ass. They are 10-12 week flower and at 9 weeks, the buds are not only ember... they are red. So I topped them a few days ago and will be doing the rest in a week or so, depending on the mold control..
IMG_20221225_124104_resized_20221225_124134858.jpg

Plant mold still there but not terrible.

Up-potted generation III and maneged to keep them alive. :slide: Made my first mini JMS but waited too long and the mold on top turned to a skin like a gravey once it has cooled. Took the skin on, did a soil and foliar.. 1:10 and 1:25 dilution yesterday. No harm, no foul!

IMG_20221228_172455_resized_20221228_052527558.jpg

This one isn't SIP. Need to modify my flower space first. Next feeding will be with Pot. Silicate. Neglected my last 2 in flower due to harvest and they were weak and fragile.

Hope all is well!
take care!

Gotta love these Grove bags! A 1 oz. bag just got to 62% RH. Time for a "triage".
Kept the best of the buds and will bubble-hash the other 75%.

As mentionned, first time curing. Those bags are awesome.... :yahoo: These buds are as tight as tight can be.:thumb:
My friend Dexter thinks it's his cat-nip. NOT !!! lol

IMG_20221217_122024_resized_20221217_122211860.jpg

I may even have to hand-blend the rest before bubble-hashing it. Or soak it 24 hours before the third run. I never saw buds this tight before.

Gave it a taste, not bad. High is some what uplifting but mellow all the same.

Been smoking the trim-hash... Acceptable.

Looking forward to the good stuff!

Perpetual still in ok shape. Need to final up-pot the best 2 soon.
IMG_20221219_183337_resized_20221219_063403359.jpg

So far, so good. Still need to be more vigilant like you boys but am surviving.
Could it be that the older the strain gets, the weaker it becomes? 3 of these came from my Bonzai Mum . The one in front was the clone that I got from my friend to whom I gave a gen 3 clone and the smallest on the right was topped from it. Looks like my neighbour will get an early christmas. He can't clone for shite but has room for more plants.

Anyhow gents. Nothing exciting to report. Just wanted to let y'all now that I am still breathing.

See you on the other threads!
Cheers

IMG_20230109_155711_resized_20230109_035818106.jpg
Phase 3+4.jpg

Well gents... They stayed alive and and now in phase 4 of the grow..

Thought I had lost the strain during harvest but so far, so good. :thumb:

Lulu and Mona will be flipped tomorrow. 36 hours dark, then 12 hours on.

@Bill284
Just got the air-pots, no assembly instructions but the coupling was easy enough. Just not quite certain where the blue screws apply and wether I have the bottom installed correctly ( though I think I got it right). I tied a few pipe cleaners for now.
@Azimuth
I remember you mentioning that you defoliate 3 weeks after flower in some thread a while ago, I took note of it. I wish I had a pic of a proper defoiliation. Where you talking about the fan leafs and/or the useless branches that will not bud well?

One big last question, Bill. My first feed of Remo burned the tips. Gave it a 4 week dose after 4 weeks of being up-potted from clone to pot. No major damage but wondering how one can age the veg when you clone.

Cheers my friends and thank you for following.

:Namaste:

@Azimuth
I remember you mentioning that you defoliate 3 weeks after flower in some thread a while ago, I took note of it. I wish I had a pic of a proper defoiliation. Where you talking about the fan leafs and/or the useless branches that will not bud well?
The plant won't produce much new growth in leaves or roots after the stretch so I generally clean up the lower third of the plant of all budlets and any buds higher up that wont reach the canopy, but leave the leaves since those are nutrient sinks that the plant can draw on in the event there are nutrient needs beyond what is being given.

That also helps with air flow which in turn helps keep bud rot at bay.

IMG_20230109_155711_resized_20230109_035818106.jpg
Phase 3+4.jpg

Well gents... They stayed alive and and now in phase 4 of the grow..

Thought I had lost the strain during harvest but so far, so good. :thumb:

Lulu and Mona will be flipped tomorrow. 36 hours dark, then 12 hours on.

@Bill284
Just got the air-pots, no assembly instructions but the coupling was easy enough. Just not quite certain where the blue screws apply and wether I have the bottom installed correctly ( though I think I got it right). I tied a few pipe cleaners for now.
@Azimuth

One big last question, Bill. My first feed of Remo burned the tips. Gave it a 4 week dose after 4 weeks of being up-potted from clone to pot. No major damage but wondering how one can age the veg when you clone.

Cheers my friends and thank you for following.

:Namaste:

There is the assembly instructions.

PSX_20230127_091823.jpg

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

There is the assembly instructions.

PSX_20230127_091823.jpg

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
Thanks alot, Bill. I had it not only upside down, but inside out! :rofl:

Looking forward to up-potting my girls in them.
:thanks:

P.S. If I order them again, it won't be from Amazon. Although I am not a big supporter of chinese products, these are machine made and not slave-laboured by hand. Will check out Aliexpress. Takes longer but probably half the price.

Take care

The plant won't produce much new growth in leaves or roots after the stretch so I generally clean up the lower third of the plant of all budlets and any buds higher up that wont reach the canopy, but leave the leaves since those are nutrient sinks that the plant can draw on in the event there are nutrient needs beyond what is being given.

That also helps with air flow which in turn helps keep bud rot at bay.
Thanks Azi! Do you still do JMS foliar while in flower?

Highya Azimuth, guys,

I would spray full strength JMS onto leaves and buds, and had a little budrot (outdoors), but the least ever. So I thought it was good enough for me! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom