Take A Ride On The MochaBud Express 5 Strain Train

Hey Mocha! :rollit:
They're looking great. I'm sure we'll see some good growth now under the 600w!
So we finally have day 1 of my Wedding Cake (auto)
:theband: she's was off to a slow start but she's up!

Hey Mocha! :rollit:
They're looking great. I'm sure we'll see some good growth now under the 600w!

:theband: she's was off to a slow start but she's up!
Thanks irie :hug:
and about that :hmmmm: I took them out of the 4 x 4 tent with the 600w and put them back into my old veg closet, but I still have a 400w hood on them :thumb:

So this marks day 10 for the Gorilla Glue #4 and the Liberty Haze. You can already see the big difference between the Indica and the Sativa in these strains...

And it's day 7 for the Gorilla Zkittles & Super Skunk, they're trying to catch up

And last but not least strain number 5...Wedding Cake (auto)

I took the babies out of the 4 x 4 and put them under my old CFL hood (400 actual watts) in my old ghetto closet, and they seem to like it better with a light right over them :popcorn: once I straighten the ghetto up I'll post picks :rofl:

Im here to watch and learn more, congrats on the grandkid! I can't wait to have my own.
Sure, there's plenty of seats left my friend, sit back and kick your feet up...it's gonna be a ride :popcorn: And thank you :hug:she's my fourth and already the most spoiled :rofl:

It's amazing to see the big difference in indica & sativa leafing structure next to each other.
They're growing quickly and looking healthy! :morenutes::high-five:

It's amazing to see the big difference in indica & sativa leafing structure next to each other.
They're growing quickly and looking healthy! :morenutes::high-five:
Thanks @irie lion and it is amazing how different they are, my wife thought there was something wrong the first time she saw a sativa :rofl: she was like "I don't think it's gonna make it, the leaves don't look right" :rofl:
And I'm following the FF trio nutrient chart...so they got a dose of Big Bloom in their first actual watering/feeding till runoff today :morenutes:

A little update on my babies. They're all over a week old now, so I followed the Fox Farms Trio nutrient chart and gave them a real feeding (not just a spray bottle) till run off of FF Big Bloom (basically just worm castings and bat guano) :high-five: and they loved it. I'm still in the Jiffy Seed starter mix with no nutrients, but will transplant them into FFOF as soon as they can suck up all the water/feed in a 2 day period or less :morenutes:...well here they are :popcorn:

And my auto is still just getting water but doing nicely I think for day 3, :hmmmm: well it's day 4 now but the pic was taken yesterday

Hey brotha, they're looking happy and healthy. A good size to all of them for day 12 & 9! :slide:
I'm sure they'll love the lil' feeding you gave them. Not much longer and they'll be ready for their new homes :high-five:
she was like "I don't think it's gonna make it, the leaves don't look right" :rofl:
Hahaha man i had a good laugh now just picturing my lady saying the same thing lol.

Hey brotha, they're looking happy and healthy. A good size to all of them for day 12 & 9! :slide:
I'm sure they'll love the lil' feeding you gave them. Not much longer and they'll be ready for their new homes :high-five:

Hahaha man i had a good laugh now just picturing my lady saying the same thing lol.
Thanks buddy, and IKR :rofl: it cracked me up, sometimes she can still remind me of the naive young lady I met so long ago :battingeyelashes: ...ya brought her home on leave to meet the parents, and I had a black dobbie named DeeOhGee (DOG) and she asked how I spelled it in front of my parents :rofl::rofl::rofl: oh I haven't thought about that in years :rofl::rofl: don't get me wrong she's a smart lady, she was a surgical nurse in the MASH unit that patched a leak in my shoulder, matter of fact that's where we met (it's no longer called a MASH unit, it's now a CHS, combat support hospital) Oh that was 1987...during prime chance...uhm I believe that's public record now :hmmmm: fuck that was a lifetime ago...okay I need to smoke :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::snowboating:

So it's been about a week since I gave an update on my girls/young ladies :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: They've all been transplanted into FFOF, well all except the auto, which is being put into her 3 gallon pot of FFOF tonight :popcorn: and they were all fed according to the FF trio chart :morenutes::morenutes:with Grow Big and Big Bloom, only half doses though :thumb:

Forgot to say it's day 19 for the Liberty Haze and Gorilla Glue #4...and day 16 for the Gorilla Zkittlez and Super Skunk
and only day 12 for the auto Wedding Cake :snowboating:

The Ladies are looking good!
They're so adorable at this stage. :yummy::cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

Thanks Tiny :hug: ya I've been neglecting my pics and updates, well, it's my grand daughters fault :rofl: (barely a week old and already being blamed for something) :rofl: but they're getting big fast at this point :morenutes::morenutes:

Those plants are healthy and happy that's for sure! :high-five:

Thanks Tiny :hug: ya I've been neglecting my pics and updates, well, it's my grand daughters fault :rofl: (barely a week old and already being blamed for something) :rofl: but they're getting big fast at this point :morenutes::morenutes:

That poor child. :laugh: You're going to have to make up for it when she is bigger by spoiling her silly. (If it drives your kids crazy it's even better)

That poor child. :laugh: You're going to have to make up for it when she is bigger by spoiling her silly. (If it drives your kids crazy it's even better)
:rofl::rofl: You have no idea :rofl::rofl: she already has a college fund and a car lined up :rofl::popcorn:

Congrats Mochabud on the new grand child and on a happy healthy grow. :thumb: looking great. I'm in for the duration
Thanks G :hug:...she's my fourth :green_heart::green_heart: all of my GKs are precious little bundles of joy :party: and I seem to be going opposite of my kids, 3 boys 2 girls :ciao: and now the GKs are 3 girls to 1 boy :rofl:

And absolutely :high-five: jump on and take a trip through Marijuana Mountain :rofl::popcorn: on the MochaBud express :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom