Heres my small grow

420AM&PM

Heres just a few pics of a real small grow lol. These will be taken outside when there ready ... Also a picture of my roach holder / turtle lol ... There is 1 plant, which is not out of the soil yet, just planted it last night, and 2 seeds germinating that will be ready tonight ... I will get some more pics as they grow .... If you guys see anything wrong let me know, this in my 2nd grow ....

000_02461.JPG

000_02481.JPG

000_02521.JPG

000_0250.JPG

000_0251.JPG

Re: Heres my small grow lol

There just some bag seeds, want to see what i can get out of these ... In like a month im going to be buying either g13 clones or seeds .... Cant really make my mind up with seeds yet, so ill most likely go with the clones .... Just let me know what you guys think, I know there only bag seeds but ... o well.

Hey bag seed is better then no seed. Thats what I started out with. Looks good though. Post some pics up when they come up, and when you flower them.

Well, I have 4 seeds germinating right now with 2 planted, Its awesome, Every seed ive tryed to germinated has germinated lol. Last year it took a few trys ... I cant wait till i get some growing action goin on ....

Here are some more pics .... I am sick of moving my plants around so i made this tonight ... there is 1 20 watt bulb in there, may put 2. I am just getting these started, then there going outside .... If you guys see anything wrong let me know .... it there enough room between the light and plant ??

000_02641.JPG

000_02651.JPG

\/ -- i left a gap so it wont get to hot sitting on the wood like that ...
000_02661.JPG

This is to get and idea of how tall it is ...
000_02681.JPG

Heres my worries !!
000_02691.JPG

Well tell me what you guys think .... this is my first grow using lights ... Someone told me to leave the light on 24/7 , I dont know if he wants me to mention his name or not ?

question ... When you say 24/7 ... you meen all day/ all night all week ?? Idk, That just dont sound right to me lol

24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Oh i trust you, but i would hate for it to over heat and cause a fire, thats the only thing im worried about. Well hopefully i start to see some progress, I will get some pics up in a few minutes of my done " operation " ....

Ok ... Heres where my whole " operation " takes place ..

000_02731.JPG

I think im going to move my 6 way running the same was the plants are, I wasnt thinking when i put it up. Then put 1 maybe 2 more bulbs ... in there.

000_02761.JPG

I need to pick up some aluminum foil, I only had like a foot left so i just used white paper for now, it was all black before...

000_02771.JPG

Closer shot ..
000_02783.JPG

I turned all my lights off a few minutes ago and wow!! The light just explodes out of the cabinet, i tacked this cushion styrofoam stuff um on both door side and in the front but, it helps a little but not much ... Thanks alot everyone for all your help !!! :headbanger: :joint:

You guys / gals dont think it will melt that plastic peice that connects the bulb into the plug in ???

Well, See.. im only starting these indoors then bringing them outdoors. I am going to get more lights up tomorrow. There just seeds right now so im not really worried about the pots. I just dont want to leave these on all night cause im afraid that the plastic on the bulb connecter will melt ....

if you haven't already, invest in a different style light. something that will halp your plant grow. That energy saving lightbulb is not going to put out the right light output/ wavelengths.

xtout said:
if you haven't already, invest in a different style light. something that will halp your plant grow. That energy saving lightbulb is not going to put out the right light output/ wavelengths.

Well, noone has said anything like that to me yet ...

Well i said fuck it, I moved my grow to under my bathroom sink. The other place was right next to my bed and the light was just glaring out ... There in my upstairs bathroom now and no one ever goes in there. I made a wooden frame to hang my 6 way from, and im going to go pick up somemore bulbs today. Thanks alot BlackTurboTeg, i never though about drainage, got it all taken care of now. Its actually fun to build a grow room, you have to think as it you are the plant and what you like lol. I will get somemore pics up tonight ... I gotta go to work then , im gunna pick up some bulbs and some bud, come home get stoned and finish my grow area then take some pics lol.
Thanks again everyone !! :headbanger: :headbanger:

i did the first 3/4ths of my grow with cfls and they turned out great.. cfls cant really overheat and i seriously doubt the will cause a fire.. i had like 12 of those bitches right on top of each other with absolutly no problems at all. grow on man!

Your plants came out very nice with those light ... Cant wait till i see some action .... :joint:

Well, I woke up this morning to find that my plant in the pinkish purplish dish has sprouted ... im very proud of myself lol ... But anyway .. How often should i water these ?? I read some where that someone is watering every 3 days .... ive been watering once in the morning and once at night with a spray bottle just to get the soil wet .... My plant came up so ?? Is that to much water or ?

See everytime i do water them the soil does look pretty dry, so i dont water to not water them enough. I'll get some pics up in a few ...

Back
Top Bottom