This Is My First Journal: Hope I Can Keep Up

Sorry for your loss, but I think it looks like you have 2-3X more light in your tent than you probably need?
There are free apps available that you can use to measure Lumens, both Google Play and iTunes offer several options...
420-magazine-mobile1378428856.jpg

Sorry to hear that.
I lost a whole harvest to mold it sucked getting all the way done going to chop and it being too late ... Hope things turn around for you.

Hey lootz...what was your RH during bloom when you had the mold/buzz kill?
I'm asking cause I'm almost to week 3 Flower now and I can't seem to get RH below 70% and I'm worried it will lead to the same issue sooner or later :-(

Sooo i burnt 2 of my monsters im very upset my new light was 2 strong im assuming i think they r both a full loss i still have 1 monster and 3 smaller ones but this is y i havent updated lately i will post pics later but i thought u all should kno im new and learning still but this 1 hurt

Sherbz420

Hey Sherbz,

Really sorry to hear that. Glad that not all is lost though.

I've never used LEDs, how much light did you have in the tent? Was it just too much light, or they were too close to the plants? Just curious as I would like to switch to LEDs someday.

You can see the different color in the light spectrum the right is more orange less blurple where the left monster is more balanced spectrum idk what's better for bloom but burning my plants is not an option I used a lux meter and found a spot that was double everywhere else so I'm gona spread the lights more just to lower the overlapping light hopefully it helps in future

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks good irish looks like u did lst nice lots of tops

I topped the plant a lot. Like every head I seen I topped it . But it go so bushy so I'm happy it's only like 18" high

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Idk y the app wont let me add more then 1 pic at a time sorry for the shitty pics but i got no amber tricombs yet few milky n clear i just did my last feeding with overdrive and everything else in the AN line its finally ph perfect lol im thinking another week and i will start 2 flush.... This grow was a learning experience as i expected but i lost 2 of my biggest plants due 2 temp problems and i introduced a light a little late which in turn cut my harvest down to 1/3 of what i expected but i will finnish this journal with the harvest and final dry weight then i will start a new journal i got clones from this grow with green crack purple trainwreck and a couple seedlings of a special strain i got from trophy genetics its called chemford a cross of 91chem and buford im excited 2 start the journal on them hopefully its a lot less problematic than this journal has been and i will try to give the proper info from the jump as far as space lights hydro nutes ect... So stay tuned im expecting another 3 weeks b4 i chop depending on tricombs and if anyone wants 2 give me sum input im only on my second indoor hydro grow with leds so im a noob with sum mistakes/lessons under my belt but please lmk if theres anything i can do different on my next journal cuz id love a few more people 2 criticize my techniques cuz it can only help my garden in the long run thanks again guys and gals

Keep em Bloomin

Sherbz420

420-magazine-mobile116854575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile791512498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile645808077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile648621755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409887939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016612458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1591923872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile554919598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1083430930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1311536103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile197826165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1827602800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1096330749.jpg
here's sum eye candy of the girls finishing up they r flushing lots of new stuff going on in the garden I got clones I took off that have reveged I got sum new seeds (chem91xbuford og) then butang (buford og x tangie) I got some blueberry head band clones on deck also.... lots of potential I've added another light cuz I've also added another 4x8x6 that should be up and going soon as I harvest I'm probably going to start a perpetual journal that I can update both tents we will see soon

keep em bloomin

Ya bro busy busy in the garden I'm cleaning more space and starting lost of new seeds lol I see ur not far away from harvest urself

I'm thinking about the same maybe next weekend I just started flush..... do u do a dark period b4 chop I'm curious of any benefit I did it last time 24 48 72 hrs Idk if I did the best last or if it was that much nicer after 72hr darkness I might try again cuz I know I'm not gona harvest all at once I might try to take pictures maybe 24 48 72 hrs pics idk we will see

Back
Top Bottom