Heres my small grow

Re: Heres my small grow lol

yeah dude once u get one under ur belt u know what to expect next time :D thats why second grows always turn out better, but every grow is differant!

Few new pics ...

100_16582.JPG

100_16602.JPG

100_16612.JPG

100_16642.JPG

:allgood: Lookin excellent bro

I know, that 3rd pic is unbelivable ... I cant belive it came out so good ...

100_1665.JPG

Heres some updated pics ... This is the smallest one, i harvested the big one, but at the time i didnt have any bud at all with no money for bud sooo ... yea lol. Can you guys tell me why my bottom leaves are turning yellow, the plant seems to be doing really well, went back there today ... and once you get a few feet away its all you can smell.
Shes only like 2-3 feet tall to ...
100_20342.JPG

100_20351.JPG

100_20361.JPG

Heres something i seen the other day when i logged in, made me laugh ...

untitled.JPG

That bud is beautifle, if cannabis is ever leagal I'm putting it in my anual garden.

When Starting You Need Not Cover the Seeds with Paper Towels etc. Just take and double over 2towels and cover with plastic to create a moist environment, no light yet but warm is good to a piont(I use my amp at home it is warm, not hot). Watch out when moving the little ones, as the seedling has fragile roots so if you can avoid messing with them you make it easy for the seeds to start off the strongest they can.
Also, if you look for good seperation from the seed where it grew from the plant and see where it creates a good little dimple- this is ideal. Look at some seeds that aren't striped or don't look fully developed and notice there is no or very little seperation marks- showing it didn't fully develop. Theese are good to eat but, they are likely MALES and if you figure out the how to spot the dimple after looking at a bunch of seeds you will start mainly females from now on. Keep the seeds warm and maist until you see the seed crack( easier if on top of moist towels), then place in growing medium and start growth phase. I hear "If its' a weed how 'come it's so hard to grow?" and there is alot of truth to that. good luck and keep us posted!:peace:

those are some very nice outdoor plants.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom