How Mary's Garden Grew

Re: HoW MaRY's gARdEn GrEW... my silly soil grow

temp: 95
humidity: 51%

now.. 95 might be too hot though!!! and this is inside..this room is literally like a greenhouse. The whole room is like this, its crazy.... i live in a tin can

edit: I think the thermometer is messed up......

tried resetting the thermometer. I stuck it in the fridge to make sure it was actually reading correctly and it seemed to be working. Just put it back in the grow area and its now reading
temp: 82
humidity: 86

YES PLEASE! I was beginning to think no one was reading this....

I dont know whats up with my thermometer....I know it cant be that hot in there...The area is in my computer room where I spend most of my time at home.. I dont think its that hot in there.

Oh shit!! Funny thing...... before I went to work tonight, I went to check on my plants and animals...and.....MY IGUANA IS GONE!!!! He got out of his cage and I couldnt find him before I left!!! I hope he doesnt chow down on my plants while I am here at work! either that or my cats find him before I do....

Heh this is a good thread. That's a nice little operation you got there shavs. I hope it becomes some dank bud and gets you nicely toasted.

Thanks! and if not, I will have plenty of vegtables to keep me healthy...:I
(I moved all of my veggie plants outside to make more room in the area. I hope they do alright out there.... I have become wayy too attached to all of my plants..People arent supposed to miss plants. ... )

So, in the morning when I get home from work, I am going to transplant four of the plants into the five gallon grow bags. One is too small, the runt which was not pictured, and want to see if it even does anything before I waste my time with it.

I am still coaxing them at least three times a day to be all girls.

After I transplant them, I am going to wait for 10 days and throw them into flowering. I did want to have a grow done before the big day [4/20] but thats not going to happen... (I hope I at least have a nice sized bag on that day.I didnt have ANYTHING the past two years...isnt that sad?)

Well, I will post a pic after everything is done.
:allgood:

.......except for the fact that I DONT HAVE ENOUGH DIRT!!!! DAMNIT!!

and I have like, no money...except for a gift card from WallyWorld left over from my birthday.....damn Walmart. I dont want to go there on a Saturday!

at least I can get the rest of the area situated for now.. maybe I can snatch a bag of miracle grow soil from my friend. Kinda ruins the organic thing though.

Wally-World, as you put it, does have a gardening section with soil, use the gift card. I can sypithise with the money situation, I have 2.63 to my name right now. Man.

quick update...
heres a few pics of the area after i added a few lights and took out most of the vegtables....
plants are looking better, but I know I have alot to work on.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
grow0191.jpg

grow0231.jpg

grow0211.jpg

grow0251.jpg

:allgood:

it was from when they first started. the nodes are growing pretty close to one another.. I have a crappy camera and cant get as close as I would like.

Yeah i noticed that. That's why i thought it was from the start. Bottom looks very bare and stretched and like you said the top is getting nice and Close. Just was looking out i don't want to to stretch more. Well looking great how much longer tell you flower.

Lookin good though.

Just remember when they start to bud, you will more than likely have to tie them up to support them..

Well, once I get them in the grow bags...once I get enough dirt....I am going to keep them in 24/0 for a week and move to 18/6 for another week then throw those beautiful girls *crosses fingers* into flower.

My plants make me giggle. They are so strange...but then again, look whose growing them :laughtwo:
One only has three leaves, the newest node started making four...
Another one, the newest growth is growing sideways facing down.....
One smells and the other ones dont...

yeah.. what a bunch.. and then there is my miniature plant that I dont know why, but never grew. Its as big as my thumb maybe and is yellow. It had been in a styrofoam cup shoved in the corner most of this time...It will be interesting to see how that one will turn out.. if it does anything at all.

Im looking forward to tying those bitches up! I want them to be so fat in buds that I have to tie them up in several places... Maybe I should try the SOG.....maybe next time.

Thanks guys for all the encouragement. I am getting some seeds soon, hopefully. I ordered them the other day.
Northern Lights or Jack Herer,:cheesygrinsmiley:
Blueberry,:cheesygrinsmiley:
Wonderberry,:cheesygrinsmiley:
and possibly some Orange Bud:cheesygrinsmiley:

Needless to say, I am looking forward to it :cheesygrinsmiley:

:headbanger: you guys rock:headbanger:

They are looking beautiful. Gee I hope you get a bag for 4/20. If you don't, I will smoke THREE joints in your honour.

THANKS!!! Not going to help me much, but if you prevail with your goal, you will need it!!:allgood:

Still no sign of sex. My landlord is in town for the week, so I might have to hide them tomorrow while I am at school.. So they will be on 17/7 tomorrow.. ....maybe I will just throw them into 18/6 now... I still need to replant, but maybe I can endure the tourture of WalMart to get enough soil and some more light reflectors so I can have more light!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I only have $17 left on the gift card, $10 in cash for gas and $3 change for a bag of rolling tobacco. :hmmmm: Why am I so poor when I work ALL THE TIME!
.........Cant wait to get my tax return back! $999 baby! [much better than the $360 that was originally calculated. I am a tax genius!]

I will post more pics once they are replanted.

Speaking of, I almost forgot... Has anyone ever noticed their plants roots growing out of the TOP of the soil? almost like prop roots? I thought that was strange, but the situation has been rectified.... I cant wait to get my hydro system together.. I think the local hydro'gardens' store reopened under a new name, so I am gonna go check it out sometime.. when I have money.

Hi, my name is Kat and I like to ramble on...and on and on....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom