Heres my small grow

Re: Heres my small grow lol

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Lookin great 420am&pm. Your going to have a killer harvest having all those plants outdoors. Are you giving them any nutes, or just letting them figure it out naturally?

Im actually not giving them any nutes .... I think thats how i killed my plants outside last year. Me and nutes really dont go together.

DankCloset, I would do that but, you pretty much have to start clones off indoors .... The weather here has been sooo shitty lately, with the rain and wind right now i dont think small pants would live.

Serpico, Seemed like the best thing to do at the time .... I was just like, alright man, got busted but .... im still growin so its still good ....

Nice pics dude. Nutes are good but I have grown without them before so you should be ok, but if you do use them cut the strengh down by at least half.
Your doing great so I really don't have any critism for you except keep up the good work.

Nice Pics Helps me with a few things.

I dont know what the fuck is going on .... My biggest plant looks like its starting to flower .... There a shit load of little white pistils coming out from the top and near where the leaves come out .... Its fuckin weird, I'll get some pics tomorrow. It looks really healthy and shit but, How could it be flowering right now ????????????????

Heres a few updated pics from yesterday .... The biggest one is coming great, i guess its going normal lol.

100_14742.JPG

100_14782.JPG

100_14761.JPG

^^ This ones so fuckin sweet, I can just stand there all day and stare at it lol. I'm so fuckin pround of myself ....

100_14713.JPG

100_14723.JPG

So what do you guys think ??? Looking good?

Can someone tell me if the big plant looks alright ? Does it look like its starting to flower or is that normal ?

Nope, no nutes at all .... So that sorta sucks, the bud wont be as potent as if i woulda let it go longer right ?? An the small ones also gunna start flowering ... Sorta sucks but, not much i can do .... Must be the spot i put them in.

Oh yea, How long should it be now ? Or about how long would you think it should be till harvest ?

I was going to say, "what kind of nutes are you feeding them?", because I was looking at you plants and the leaves seemed a little too narrow, and for outdoors, the nodes spaced fairly far apart. And then I noticed in your post "Nope no nutes at all". Thats not a good thing man.

I would get yourself some sort of fertillizer if you hope to harvest really anything with smokeability off that plant. Miracle Grow will even work if thats the only thing you can get. Anything is better than nothing. You are a beginner I take it? Good job getting the plants to flower outdoors and keeping the pests away then if you are. That was good work. It's all a learing process anyway. Good luck.:peace:

At the certain time of day it gets straight on sun light .... But as the sun rises and sets it gets pretty much no light because of all the brush thats around it.

Well, i knew light was why it was flowering .... But to see a plant flowering on the internet and in real life is quite different ....

Few more pics .... The hairs are really starting to turn purple .... For a bag seed this plant fuckin stinks so good lol ...

100_16121.JPG

100_16131.JPG

This bud looks alot bigger than it actually is ....
100_16141.JPG

I dont know whats up with the date on these ... I think its my camera ...
100_16162.JPG

How long would you guys guess ... like on harvest. I've never harvested before so im not really sure how much time to give this plant .... It started to flower so early so ... i dont know.
Heres my other smaller one ...

100_16191.JPG

100_16182.JPG

That plant has some awesome color, very nice grow for a bag seed. Just goes to show you that you can get some nice surprises from bad seeds.. :smokin3:

Its the place i have them in ... If you look behind the pics you can see its real brushy ... I never really thought it would have that much of an effect on it but, im gunna have some bud early ....

The other smaller one is starting to flower to lol. Hopefully its some good bud but. Do you guys think that these plants will be very potent? There so small, but the big ones smells so fuckin good, It smells like some extremely good bud ...
Hopefully i get a nice yeild this year, Turn out really shitty, had like 7 plants at one time now i'm down to 2, from weather, to bugs , to rabbits .... I'll be better prepared next year ....

Back
Top Bottom