Hello 420 - Newbie Here

Your plant looks very happy, nice work!

Looking sweet uk mate she looks very healthy and happy. She getting big now u have right idea just keep tying her down u will soon have a monster plant;) top work mate keep it up:)

Ok looking at her im sure its guna be longer then 35more days :)

Im guna have to tie her down again today she had two branches shoot up last night
They wer like half a inch taller then the rest lol
Here a few pics looks bit messy
DSC_002443.JPG
DSC_002546.JPG

The buds are guna start forming soon
DSC_002345.JPG
DSC_002646.JPG

DSC_002751.JPG

i got her out and had a look shes starting to smell....
Couldnt help but rub the stem smells good lol
Peace everyone hope all,is well and green :peacetwo:

I was guna make a thread but il put it in here first my theory on hermies!

Last night I turned my cfl off that's downstairs as a desk lamp... After I turnt it off there was a slight glow
This glow lasted 10-15mins roughly... Could the glow of the bulbs be enough to illuminate the top part of your plant?
Could this glow every single night for a month make your plant hermie?

My thinking is that the rest of the plant would be 100%dark leaving the top bud/leafs with a little light source?
This may not be enough but After a few weeks of this could it stress the plant?

What do you think? Has this ever been discussed?

good shout mate , ive read a few threads now in different places , i think its when its total darkness then there is a leak , ( say if day light is breaking in the middle of dark period ) ive read some give them an extra half of darkness to make up for it , the giant cfl i have seems to go off right away , well i had quick go in the shed but must try it in total darkness .

has me thinking too lol

I get the glow after my lamps are turned off. But, as long as it's the same time, each day, it's not going to hermie them. Think of it like the sun going down. In nature, lights just don't go off. ;) Makes you think,, but I think like paddy said when you get unexpected, and random leaks during a dark period, say in middle,, then you gonna see some nanners. Like I did. Once I identified and corrected my source of the light leak,, my problem ended.

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom