GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Good to hear!!

:high-five:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Hey Tactic!!
How you travelling buddy? Hope all is well in the green garden of goodness:) I have been pondering since Lucy s birth what the hell she is, I DO NOT have a clue what she is. Normally Ill keep a seed from great smoko if I am lucky to come across good smoke with a seed in it. But smetimes Ive had mates give me seeds and Ive not known what they are.
Since youre doing the GDP - I wanted to ask you, have you grown any other purple strains-crosses or whatever? And also if any purps youve grown have shown similar purple lines running thru her stems and the stalks all being purple like my Lucy is?
2013-04-08_17_16_35.jpg

See she is green, but has these lines in her, so got me thinking? Is anyone here you kno who is growing purples that may have seen this? Its not from a defic or cold temps, she s a chameleon!!:)
Thanks anyways Tactic, No stress mate - just thought Id ask ya? Take care - Smokemupm8:thanks:

Hey Tactic!!
HI wanted to ask you, have you grown any other purple strains-crosses or whatever? And also if any purps youve grown have shown similar purple lines running thru her stems and the stalks all being purple like my Lucy is?
2013-04-08_17_16_35.jpg

See she is green, but has these lines in her, so got me thinking? Is anyone here you kno who is growing purples that may have seen this? Its not from a defic or cold temps, she s a chameleon!!:)
Thanks anyways Tactic, No stress mate - just thought Id ask ya? Take care - Smokemupm8:thanks:

Thats a normal genetic variant for Lucy. You are going to have a very pretty lady. Can I have her number? Oh, shes your girl, my bad. Nice!!:thumb:

Looking... ah fuck it u know. Lol
Reps

Just realized thar was a quoted pic. Lol. Reps anyway

Sorry guys been super duper busy. Between kids, work, and other things in life I have not been able to keep up with the journal. I will definitely try to get photos up soon. I did pop 3 Grape Chronic Juice beans last week and they sprouted in 3 days strait from soil. The ladies in flower are looking really sexy. That is about it for now. I will work on getting caught up on other journals ASAP.

The only journal we want you to catch up on is this one. :) If you get to the others, that's just gravy. We all understand how hard it is to keep up.

Is anyone here you kno who is growing purples that may have seen this? Its not from a defic or cold temps, she s a chameleon!!:)

Is that a rare trait? I'll take a close look at mine tonight and see if any are doing that. I wanna say I have some purple stems, but I'll check first.

Thats a normal genetic variant for Lucy. You are going to have a very pretty lady. Can I have her number? Oh, shes your girl, my bad. Nice!!:thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah thanks... So do you think she may have some purp in her then?? It be cool if so.. And well, you cant have my girl - But I will llet you sample her buds when she s mature:) lol.. Sharings caring right?
Thanks if you see any similarities let us know. Cheers bro. Smokemup

Okay all I am here to report to you that things are going okay. I believe the GDP is not GDP on this current run. I am greatly displeased with the beans.I have 3 left and think I am going to start them just to get them out of my stash. Very disappointing looking plant as far as bud size. It is a tree 32" tall just littered with a bunch of popcorn buds. I am really happy with how the FCJ is going which is no surprise since the last one went well and this is a clone from her. I will try to get photos up soon I promise but life has been hectic. The 3 Grape Chronic Juice are growing like weeds and I can say I am completely happy knowing that they have the real GDP genetics and the FCJ mother has been very fruitful.

Sorry for my lack of posting and keeping up. I am going to spend a huge chunk of Sunday getting caught up and get back on track as things are becoming easier to manage. Look for photos very soon.

Oh yeah I added 4 from Veg to flower a couple days ago. So I have 2 more of the junk GDP, Mango and cheese starting flower. :)

yeah what canna and cricket said:)

Update: 4/21/13 Day 51 of 12/12 plus some new ladies in the flower closet on day 7 of 12/12

Here is the pictures for your enjoyment. As you can see the GDP is very disappointing. Might just turn the whole thing into butter if it decides not to bulk up soon. The FCJ is barely able to stand from her dense nugs and flush will begin on Friday with harvest being a couple weeks after that. I also have a couple clones of this GDP, Mango and a Cheese now in the flower room. In the veg tent I am running some of my special Grape Chronic Juice, which is a cross of my beautiful GDP male and the lovely FCJ that is in flower now. :)

Without further ado here are the pictures.

IMG_142217.JPG

IMG_142314.JPG

IMG_142413.JPG

IMG_142512.JPG

IMG_142615.JPG

IMG_142716.JPG

IMG_142817.JPG

stellar TG that one bud on the left looks FAAAAAAATTT. very nice

They are all rock hard on the FCJ. Almost as hard as an 18 y.o. virgins boobies....

:rofl:^
Gdp is definetly slacking. But otherwise looking great man. Pop by the new journal if ya get a few

Good to see you back cruising around again TG!

Great update too!

+reps

:thumb:

Welcome back TG :Namaste:

yeah what Hiker said:)

Back
Top Bottom