GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

supposed to be that the purple comes late in flower along with the weight, as long as you dont go over 84f or something, idk i was reading something on it ,,i miss how purple#1 starts purple 1-2 weeks into flower regardless of temps and its the buds not the leaves that change, im hoping one of the purps i have going will give me some color and weight

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

supposed to be that the purple comes late in flower along with the weight, as long as you dont go over 84f or something, idk i was reading something on it ,,i miss how purple#1 starts purple 1-2 weeks into flower regardless of temps and its the buds not the leaves that change, im hoping one of the purps i have going will give me some color and weight

I am pretty sure this is not the real GDP. The structure of the plant is really off compared to the male I had. Leaves look way more sativa. Oh well. Just as long as it is good smoke I will be happy. :)

I had to get it from the tude. So I can not promise it was Ken's, but it was supposed to be.

Excellent looking buds there mate!!! Good job Tactic;) Cant wait to see what you end up with! Take it easy mate, chat soon, Smokemup

howdy TG have a great weedend brother!

The FCJ has been chopped! So things are going great over here. Will post some pics tomorrow. :)

Update 5/13/13: Day 73 of 12/12 for GDP Day 30 12/12 Mango, Cheese, and GDP clones

Well The great news is I did manage to get the dry weight of the Fruity Chronic Juice and it is now in jars for curing. She dried down to 57.1g. :)

As you can see the ladies in flower are doing nicely. The GDP is still cloudy not showing any amber and appears to be darkening in color but not quite purple.

The veg cab is fully loaded and looking good. I have the three Grape Chronic Juice looking great along with the FCJ. I also sowed the following beans; White Lavender, Cole Train, and a bag seed that may actually be GDP from my original seed stash. I also have three clones of the Fruity Chronic Juice that is vegging.

Photo time, not the best but they will have to do for now.

Veg Tent
IMG_14716.JPG

Flower girls
IMG_14729.JPG

Flower girls
IMG_14757.JPG

Younger GDP
IMG_147310.JPG

Mango
IMG_147410.JPG

getting fat in there! :thumb:

Hey Tactic, Hows things buddy??
Nice lil flowers you got happening there mate:) My Lucy is starting to show good development, there was actually something I wanted to ask you about the BPN food munchies for our girls..
I have Vita Blue, Seaweed Extract, Early Bloom, Liquid Blue.. I am feeding Early Bloom and some Seaweed - and either some Liquid Blue or a bit of Vita Blue every other feed.
What do you feed your gals with and also, HOW MANY BLOODY LITERS IN A GALLON????
It would help as the recommendations are for P/ml in gallon.. Ive been putting about 10-15ml in 9 Liters, not sure if its enough to feed my gal as she is rather big. Ive stripped about as much foliage as I think I should have to for now, it wont be until buds form that Ill know for sure, she s @ 17 days into flower or so now - not sure if she will be a 60+ day job, most likely Id say..
Your girls in flower, how tall are they??
They look like they will still be bulking up so Ill be interested to see how your buds finish up, my mate who I let use my 600HPS and Liquid Blue , well his plant DID bulk up for sure, but I cant say if it was from the light or both food and light? One thing I do know is, He should have listened to me when it came to drying/curing - he drinks a bit and some of what I say gets slightly altered in his head and he does his version of what I said:/ So rather than him having some good quality bud that had some kick - he made a quick dried, leaf tasting bud over about 1 week, still covered in fan leaves and stuffed into these paper bags that arent good for drying weed as its for cooking and the bud stuck to the inside layer of whatever it is, baking paper or somethin.. Sure, it does give off an awsum scent once touched, quite strong really - But when you smoke it, it has minimal kick unfortunately...
But yeah - So if you get some phat buds from these girls of yours, Ill be eagerly awaiting my harvest! As this girl is slightly bigger than Kiksumass was, I am expecting at least a pound again, FINGAZ CROSSED ANYWAY?? Lucy has more main branches and a lot of smaller bud shoots but its hard to say whatll happen with them as most are where she snapped and are growing into each other, Ive tethered some but its not practical to try tether all lower small shoots as theres plenty of larger ones to tend to..
OK mate, well great work bro and I hope you get a huge harvest from each gal, and yeah cheers for any info on your feeding schedule and stuff would be appreciated. Have a good one, Smokemup..

I think its like 3.8L =1Gallon smokem.
good weed tou you too:)
Hey Tactic, Hows things buddy??
Nice lil flowers you got happening there mate:) My Lucy is starting to show good development, there was actually something I wanted to ask you about the BPN food munchies for our girls..
I have Vita Blue, Seaweed Extract, Early Bloom, Liquid Blue.. I am feeding Early Bloom and some Seaweed - and either some Liquid Blue or a bit of Vita Blue every other feed.
What do you feed your gals with and also, HOW MANY BLOODY LITERS IN A GALLON????
It would help as the recommendations are for P/ml in gallon.. Ive been putting about 10-15ml in 9 Liters, not sure if its enough to feed my gal as she is rather big. Ive stripped about as much foliage as I think I should have to for now, it wont be until buds form that Ill know for sure, she s @ 17 days into flower or so now - not sure if she will be a 60+ day job, most likely Id say..
Your girls in flower, how tall are they??
They look like they will still be bulking up so Ill be interested to see how your buds finish up, my mate who I let use my 600HPS and Liquid Blue , well his plant DID bulk up for sure, but I cant say if it was from the light or both food and light? One thing I do know is, He should have listened to me when it came to drying/curing - he drinks a bit and some of what I say gets slightly altered in his head and he does his version of what I said:/ So rather than him having some good quality bud that had some kick - he made a quick dried, leaf tasting bud over about 1 week, still covered in fan leaves and stuffed into these paper bags that arent good for drying weed as its for cooking and the bud stuck to the inside layer of whatever it is, baking paper or somethin.. Sure, it does give off an awsum scent once touched, quite strong really - But when you smoke it, it has minimal kick unfortunately...
But yeah - So if you get some phat buds from these girls of yours, Ill be eagerly awaiting my harvest! As this girl is slightly bigger than Kiksumass was, I am expecting at least a pound again, FINGAZ CROSSED ANYWAY?? Lucy has more main branches and a lot of smaller bud shoots but its hard to say whatll happen with them as most are where she snapped and are growing into each other, Ive tethered some but its not practical to try tether all lower small shoots as theres plenty of larger ones to tend to..
OK mate, well great work bro and I hope you get a huge harvest from each gal, and yeah cheers for any info on your feeding schedule and stuff would be appreciated. Have a good one, Smokemup..

Sup T.G. hope all is well!
have a great smoke wontcha:)

TAC: your knocking it out the park! plants are looking good basking under their hps sun so what does the mango smell like at this point?!:bravo:SMOKEMUP:I Look at the bpn like this i put the amount for 4 liters in a gallon never seen a burn even when i got a little generous aka sloppy and gave them a bit more than rec'd So i think you could just use 1/4 the rec dose per liter 2.5 ml if it calls for 10ml per gallon and so on,hope that helps!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom