GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Update: 4/29/13 Day 59 of 12/12

Here are the ladies. Things are looking good. With the warmer temps heat control is becoming difficult but they are all healthy none the less.

IMG_144016.JPG

IMG_143814.JPG

IMG_143514.JPG

IMG_143618.JPG

IMG_143713.JPG

IMG_143913.JPG

IMG_143310.JPG

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

so pretty:)

Woooo amazing pics TG. Cant wait till my babies are that big, only hope there half as sick!:bong::

Thanks guys. I am happy so far. I am trying to figure out what I am going to run on the next batch as I have quite a few choices as far as seed stock goes. I am definitely going to take a couple maybe three clones of the FCJ and do a whole run with it. I will put together a little list tomorrow of my top five and maybe see what you guys think. I will run with the top 3 from seed on that list.

Hey Tactic,
Firstly GREAT GOING THERE BUDDY:):) Starting to look ohh so tasty!! :thumb:
Hey I find myself coming over to you for advice, what BPN products do you use if you dont mind me asking? Just Id like to know if we have the same food stuff or not and what ratio do you normally make up to feed your girls??
See on my bottle of Vita Blue it has a ratio of 2 -1 -4 or something, and on the back label says add 1-2ml p/L water. So does this mean that when I am adding some to my water, if I use say 10 L of water @ 2ml p/L, that Id be feeding her 20% N, 10% K,40% P or such?? Am I on the right track or wayy off.... Thats what Ive been feeding her any way about 15/20ml of VB P/10L water, and 10ml Seaweed..
Thanks for your help;) Take care and hope to have Lucy looking as healthy as yours! Later mate. Smokemup

That last pic looks yummy. :yummy:

Smokem, I follow the feed schedule that is on the web site. I will bump up the percentage as I veg and keep that percentage into flower. Like if I was using 5ml and bumped to 6ml then I would bump all the nutes for the rest of her days by that 20%. It has worked well for me as from seed to flip I go 10 weeks.

Update: 5/6/13 Day 66 of 12/12 for GDP1 and Fruity Chronic Juice Day 23 of 12/12 for GDP 1a/b, Cheese, and Mango

Not much to report other than the FCJ is coming down on Friday. The GDP1 has another 2weeks and flush has begun. The other lovely ladies are cotton balls and looking good. I had to super crop the Mango as she was an amazon woman. Other than that they all got defoliated and are very healthy. The veg tent is looking good and a few more beans are going to get dropped today. Also I will be taking 3 clones from the FCJ in veg as it is a great performing strain. As for the beans I am going to drop in soil it will be the last 3 of the GDP reg. I have and White Lavender. Out of all the beans I am hoping for 5 females as 2 are guaranteed. Without further ado here are some pictures.

The ladies
IMG_144713.JPG

GDP1
IMG_144818.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_144914.JPG

Cheese
IMG_145012.JPG

Mango- Super cropped
IMG_145114.JPG

:bravo::cheer:sweet TG that FJC is a chubby little thing she is. I like it been a chubby chaser all me life

I prefer them to chase my chubby :) But yeah she is sexy.

Woot! Looking frosty mate!!

BID, No purple yet. Warmest the closet has been is 75, lowest 42. Average night temp is 60. Very frosty but not bulky and all cloudy no ambers yet. Oh well looks like it will smoke well.

Thanks guys. Yeah the Fruity is sprawled out every which way as she can no longer hold the buds. :)

Back
Top Bottom