GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Very chunky gals ya got there bro;) Great one Tactic!!!
And yeah them nugs look pretty solid so you may end up with a decent yield mate.. Fingaz crossed for them and love the trichs:):)
Take care, Smokemup

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

That one bud is looking pretty fatty. Is that one in the back right XXX? I had some xxx growing last year and it had small whispy buds looked just like the back right, sadly the buds never really got bigger then that.

That one bud is looking pretty fatty. Is that one in the back right XXX? I had some xxx growing last year and it had small whispy buds looked just like the back right, sadly the buds never really got bigger then that.

It was supposed to be GDP. I am 99% sure my order got messed up as The room has been 42 degrees at night for over a week and no sign of purple.... Not happy but could be worse. At least she is covered in trichs. :)

strange on the gdp, mine is 12 days into flower and making nice flowers already, so you think the order got messed up? that sucks, i read that gdp does not purple much till later in flower and as long as you dont let it get over like 83f it will purple without low temps, but purple or not the effect is the same, they all look healthy and happy tac:thumb:

Hey all ill be honest, live on east coast been lurking this forum for 2 months while trying to do as much research as possible. Im about 21 days from seed and without all your help every one of you who post daily andtoo each other theres a lot of you all your journals are sick! The way you all describe in great detail has been a great help. Hope all be posting as much as poss but ill be lurking. All of you are amazing artists/growers. Stay green
S-frank

welcome Crzy, we all learn from one another here and try to have a good time doing it:)
Hey all ill be honest, live on east coast been lurking this forum for 2 months while trying to do as much research as possible. Im about 21 days from seed and without all your help every one of you who post daily andtoo each other theres a lot of you all your journals are sick! The way you all describe in great detail has been a great help. Hope all be posting as much as poss but ill be lurking. All of you are amazing artists/growers. Stay green
S-frank

Thanks fish.....TG i just wanted to say that your journals have been amazing to read through. Im glad i found a current. The big thing that grabed me besides for GDP ofcourse was the whole 9wk perpetual grow. I def want a perp grow. Thanks ill subed

Thanks fish.....TG i just wanted to say that your journals have been amazing to read through. Im glad i found a current. The big thing that grabed me besides for GDP ofcourse was the whole 9wk perpetual grow. I def want a perp grow. Thanks ill subed

Glad you enjoy the journals. My rotation began as what I was hoping to be 9 weeks but really was 10. Now I am getting closer to 4 weeks as I have been adjusting the plants in veg. As you can see I am doing this with very limited space. My goal is to get 1.5+ zips per plant and have 3 constantly rotating. Matter of fact I will be popping some more beans soon and then I will clone from the current ones in veg just before the flip as it should keep me on my rotation perfectly.

Welcome to 420! If you ever have a question feel free to post it in this journal.

It was supposed to be GDP. I am 99% sure my order got messed up as The room has been 42 degrees at night for over a week and no sign of purple.... Not happy but could be worse. At least she is covered in trichs. :)

You cool your flower room to 42F at night? :thedoubletake:
Isn't that a bit cold?

I had a couple of my plants take on some great purple color towards the end. The White Widow and Bubba Kush's turned purple. One of the BK's was more brownish purple, but the other 2 are nice pretty purple. I just de-stemmed the second BK last night. She hermied bad, but the purple makes her buds sooo beautiful.

S-frank

Welcome to :420:

TG is one of the best around here, so you found a great journal to follow. :)

Multiple times I've seen true GDP not acquire it's purple characteristic, still was hella good though!

While i am definitely not a GDP expert. I do got a few GDP cuttings trying to root right now that someone gave me.

The leaves look different then yours, so they may have very well screwed it up. Or it was a weak seed.

Multiple times I've seen true GDP not acquire it's purple characteristic, still was hella good though!

Holy shit, Lee is back.

Yeah it is definitely not looking like GDP. Even the fan leaves were not as broad as expected. Oh well I flushed the FCJ and looking at the fake GDP I will wait at least another week before I flush it. All the other beasts have started to bud up nicely. The FCJ can no longer support the weight of the buds which is a blessing and a curse. Other than that I do not have much to report. Photos tomorrow. :)

May not be GDP, may not have a big yield, but it MAY have really dank buds.

So far my GDP has not rooted :(.

:hmmmm::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey TG sorry to hear that, but as jimmycricket said its gonna be some sweet nug! Has this happened to you or anyone else? Where you order a type of seed and it def turns out to be a completly diff strain? Not like leaning to one pheno or another from diff seeds of the same strain,but an entirely diff strain

This is the first time it has happened to me. Not a complete loss as they are frosty as all hell from nug to sugar leaves. Probably will be good smoke. For the size of the buds they are still really nice and firm. I might have to push the pictures to tomorrow as I have a ton going on today.

Back
Top Bottom