GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Hello all,

Welcome to my 3rd Journal. :welcome:

For this run I will be growing the following:

(2) Grand Daddy Purp Regular
(1) Rocklock Feminized
(1) Diesel Auto
(1) Ultraviolet Auto.

This will be the second phase of my 9 week rotation and hopefully prove that I can keep a good cycle going every 9 weeks.

The set ups:

Veg: Avg. Temp. 78F Avg. RH 46%

20"Dx36"Wx63"H Tent
2' 4 bulb 54w HO T5 fixture 18/6
5" Personal fan for exhaust vent
7" twin Window fan for air circulation

Flower: Avg. Temp 79F Avg. RH 38%

24"Dx48"Wx96"H Closet lined with survival blankets
400w Apollo Digital Ballast Dimable
400w MH for first 2 weeks of 12/12
400w HPS for remainder
6" Cooltube hood
6"x24" Carbon Scrubber and Fan
Passive intake from door to closet
Cool mist Humidifier
Dehumidifier as needed

The Nutrients:

Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3 part, Liquid Seaweed, VitaBlue, Early Bloomer, Liquid Blue, and Cal/Mg as needed.
Feeding will begin with a seedling dose as the second true leaves form and will be done as directed and need from there.

The Plan:

10 Weeks of Veg from the moment the beans are sowed.
All clones are to be taken by week 7 of Veg from bean sow.
8-10 Weeks of flower.

The Goal:

Have a harvest every 9 weeks.

Well here we go! Thanks for following along. Pictures to follow when beans show their heads.:thumb::thanks:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Here are the new arrivals.... Birthing Complete! ;)

GDP 2

IMG_107710.JPG

Rocklock

IMG_107813.JPG

GDP 1

IMG_107913.JPG

Diesel Auto

IMG_108014.JPG

Ultraviolet Auto

IMG_108116.JPG

We are underway! :thumb:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Beautiful!! Now what are your plans for the autos? Just keeping them on 18/6 whole time right with the vegging plants? They getting their own spot? Curious as I might throw an auto right next to my moms and see what happens.

Hey I got another question you may be able to answer for me. I plan to switch one of my 1000 watters from MH to HPS, my question is I have a group of 5 ladies on day 50 from 12/12 that have had MH for the duration. If I switched the light to HPS for these last 2-4 weeks will it hurt the bud quality at all? I know HPS are better for flowering but not sure how they will react after having MH for 50+ days already. I'm gonna post this in a couple journals to see if anyone can help. Thanks!!

Hey I got another question you may be able to answer for me. I plan to switch one of my 1000 watters from MH to HPS, my question is I have a group of 5 ladies on day 50 from 12/12 that have had MH for the duration. If I switched the light to HPS for these last 2-4 weeks will it hurt the bud quality at all? I know HPS are better for flowering but not sure how they will react after having MH for 50+ days already. I'm gonna post this in a couple journals to see if anyone can help. Thanks!!

its my opinion that swapping to hps can do nothing but benefit the buds (especially if you still have 1 mh running). for the plants i suspect that it will mean nothing more than autumn is finally on its way ;)

its my opinion that swapping to hps can do nothing but benefit the buds (especially if you still have 1 mh running). for the plants i suspect that it will mean nothing more than autumn is finally on its way ;)

Thanks! That is what I thought but just wanted to be sure. I've had good results with MH (I think) but not having anything to compare it with. Hope to just keep improving!

here I am

Glad to have you guys following along. Because there are autos in the veg tent I will veg 18/6. My finish time for the autos is supposed to be 60-70 days from sprout. I am on pace to have those finish when the others go to flower. At least that is how I have planned it. :)

Thanks. This is my first grow with autos and I am interested to see how it goes. I am anticipating a decent yield just have to figure out their feed schedule as I have never run autos and assume nute consumption will be the deciding factor. I am not even sure what to expect from them in regards to yield as I am getting used to growing in general.

Can't wait to see how they go for you. I've never done any auto strains but it kinda makes sense to have a couple right with my moms just because.

The way I look at is that I will get a little extra bud just for vegging my main ladies. So it makes sense. I am only running the autos as they were freebies, but I may look at doing it every run. It will depend on how these go.

just try to keep an open mind with autos, the word is practically stereotyping now. back in the day when everything was crossed with a lowryder to make auto strains things wernt all that impressive, but now there are a lot more hybrids of hybrids based on big sativas as a primary parent.

its hard to say 'your will have a great yield' but i just dont know. a lot of the moans about autos are perfectly valid...its about finding exactly the right blend of strains that is really important.

:popcorn:Subbed...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice to have you along on this one Hozona!

All 5 sprouts are looking good. I will get some photos on Monday. I need to correct that these autos are actually 70-75 day strains so they will be ready just after I move the other beans to flower which is perfect as they should be ready when the other batch comes out from drying. Looks like a nice little rotation is underway. Hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Years. :)

Back
Top Bottom