GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Amelia, I think this is going to be a good one! I might get lucky and have 2 GDP females. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Just stated some autos also, freebies i got with my order, will be here to watch your grow ........:yummy:

Thank you all for following along. I am growing for all of you as much as myself. I appreciate the reps. I am always open for critique. Also I am using soil: Promix BX. :)

subbed ordered myself some diesel auto seeds soo will be watching to compare to my own when i grow them

Welcome to the show. ;)

Can't wait to see how they go for you. I've never done any auto strains but it kinda makes sense to have a couple right with my moms just because.
for sure, i got some just to see how they grow ,i love them now, they do have some limitations, but they are getting better n better as the breeding progresses i got lucky in getting some good auto strains, the cream caramel is a winner very potent,great smell and good yeild i get an average of 3/4 to 1 oz dry per plant they are my fav auto, Himalaya blue diesel is really good to, very colorful and tasty the cross of the 2 is really impressing me i have only grown out 4 of the f1's but defiantly worth continuing with it
and the coolest thing about autos is how they can do their thing in a corner of the veg/mom area so your getting bonus buds all the time, they grow so amazingly fast from the 3-7week time frame yup autos rock!

Amelia, I think this is going to be a good one! I might get lucky and have 2 GDP females. :)
im in subbed up looks to be a great start tac! im praying you get girls you still have gdp pollen right? :thumb:
i got 3 gdp seeds i put them all in rooters and i looked in yesterday and 100% popped! woohoo! i have a good feeling i will get boy and girl just hope its 2 girls and one stud, i will be breeding like crazy no matter what i get if i get all females i'll make fem seed all males i'll cross to another purple then back to the males and repeate that till im 99% gdp, so im happy no matter what i get!! its all about getting my hands on the gdp genetics!! the lil skunk#11 has already popped up n out of her plug, (fem seed) then i have my blue dream clones gettin huge took more clones lol, damn i love this "hobby",

I did save a little pollen the rest is headed to GG7. :) I will not need to buy GDP again hopefully :) I found Blue Dream Fem seeds that I am ordering up as well. ;)

SUBBED in on this one really looking to the autos , can't wait to see how this goes. Awesome idea on the 9 week thing constant supply. love that. Peace and great growing OG.

SUBBED in on this one really looking to the autos , can't wait to see how this goes. Awesome idea on the 9 week thing constant supply. love that. Peace and great growing OG.

Glad to have you aboard OG1969. I like the 9 week rotation. I am hoping all goes as planned. I have my work cut out for me. :)

Glad to have you aboard OG1969. I like the 9 week rotation. I am hoping all goes as planned. I have my work cut out for me. :)

I think we all have our work cut out for us, Loved the BPN, but until I can get the famer's pride I am done with them I am going with a true living soil, not a big hydro guy, but you guys do have some big ass yields... So I am gonna try and get my living soil mix diled in and go from there maybe i can give the hydro guys a run for their money watt for watt, lol. Awesome grow no matter what I am pulling up my barkalounger, and whatching ow WEED ONE THE WEST, on Netflix :)

I am a soil guy as well... just not running the organic nutes.

I think we all have our work cut out for us, Loved the BPN, but until I can get the famer's pride I am done with them I am going with a true living soil, not a big hydro guy, but you guys do have some big ass yields... So I am gonna try and get my living soil mix diled in and go from there maybe i can give the hydro guys a run for their money watt for watt, lol. Awesome grow no matter what I am pulling up my barkalounger, and whatching ow WEED ONE THE WEST, on Netflix :)
That's an OK documentary, but I like THE GREEN RUSH...informative and more than one grower so you see different approaches...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Regarding the autos, I've heard you can't clone them. Is this correct? Complete newb on autos.

Yeah autos do not clone but you can breed them for the auto trait with male pollen if it is a girl or vise versa. ;)

Hey TG!! This looks awesome! Subbed!! I'm trying to dial in something similar now that I have some sense of what I'm doing around here! :)lol!

I'm sure you already know, and BID, GiGa, et. al. will know more than I by far on the subject. But the auto's are SENSITIVE nutewise. I killed my first 2 by treating them like regs before I had a chance to even blink! Got one of the KC45's in the box right now @ 2weeks old. Gave the first taste of nute-age yesterday with a 1/4 strength dose (some say not until the 3rd or 5th week, but it's in hempy and was looking a bit pale) and its doing fine. Probably could've taken 1/2, but if it were in soil I would have just toasted her.

here I am
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bravo:

Fishy I missed you! Congrats on your Nov award!

Happy New Year TG!!

We'll make 2013 Green Heaven on Earth!

:peace:

Korloin

Great to have you along Korloin and Brewloc. I am very timid about the autos and agree with starting them on a really low dose of nutes. I may wait until I see a deficiency and then slowly introduce them to BPN. We will see. They are a bonus as far as I am concerned but I also want to make them the best I can.

Back
Top Bottom