GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Thanks for the reps OG and Korloin. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Subbed.

Your soil looks nice and moist. How are you going to handle gnat control? Gnats have burned me, they can burn you.

I recommend Gnatrol WDG (r).

I think we all have our work cut out for us, Loved the BPN, but until I can get the famer's pride I am done with them I am going with a true living soil, not a big hydro guy, but you guys do have some big ass yields... So I am gonna try and get my living soil mix diled in and go from there maybe i can give the hydro guys a run for their money watt for watt, lol. Awesome grow no matter what I am pulling up my barkalounger, and whatching ow WEED ONE THE WEST, on Netflix :)
see my words to tac below,,,,have you though about using coco coir ? i grow in coco even my soil blends are heavy on the coco at minumum 40% coco, you will get similar growth to hydro in coco, i have done side by side coco vs soil no other varibles i started with clones (the one in coco was slightly smaller) and the one in coco dwarfed the one in soil in a month, there are some things to watch out for in coco it likes to eat up the calcium and magnesium in the beginning with fresh coco but you can deal with that with a lil extra cal/mag or something similar i used "epsoma garden lime" from homie d, now i use a little gypsum and/or azomite and i add a tiny bit extra micro, just some thoughts for you:thumb:

I am a soil guy as well... just not running the organic nutes.
in one of my many chats with corey he told me that you can "brew/bubble" the 2 & 3 part nutes same as brewing teas/nutes he said add some mykos and molasses some azomite if you have it same for seaweed and the microbes will work on the chem nutes and make them more like organics break them down even further ans a little less likely to burn the plants and the added oxygen and "living" nute soup defo made a difference for me when i was havin some nute issues with my first auto run, it was covered in one of my past journals i dont recall if it was 1 or 2 but its in there lol

Hey TG!! This looks awesome! Subbed!! I'm trying to dial in something similar now that I have some sense of what I'm doing around here! :)lol!

I'm sure you already know, and BID, GiGa, et. al. will know more than I by far on the subject. But the auto's are SENSITIVE nutewise. I killed my first 2 by treating them like regs before I had a chance to even blink! Got one of the KC45's in the box right now @ 2weeks old. Gave the first taste of nute-age yesterday with a 1/4 strength dose (some say not until the 3rd or 5th week, but it's in hempy and was looking a bit pale) and its doing fine. Probably could've taken 1/2, but if it were in soil I would have just toasted her.
see my above comments to tac on nute tea..//
i have had zero issues with nutes on the autos since i switched over to organics they seem to really love it and do really well also my yeilds have gone up since switching i think that is due in part to less stress caused by nute fluctuations

Great to have you along Korloin and Brewloc. I am very timid about the autos and agree with starting them on a really low dose of nutes. I may wait until I see a deficiency and then slowly introduce them to BPN. We will see. They are a bonus as far as I am concerned but I also want to make them the best I can.
i agree autos are all gravy baby! they are just so easy to (not)care for lol and funny thing is one of my favorites is cream caramel auto so awesome!

BID,

I have yet to try coco. I am sticking with the Promix BX as I have not had any issues so far. I am not in a good position for brewing/bubbling teas with my little ones around, so that plan is a no go. As far as worrying about the gnats I have a plan in place if they do come. I have some organic pesticide. I am not worried about the gnats overall as I till the soil and blend in dry soil every 3rd watering. It has been working so far and I will stick to it. I have had the luck of only having minor issues here and there with my girls. Today the ones in flower were fed their transition doses of the BPN line up and I also added 5ml/gal of Cal/Mg to aide with any chance of a deficiency. Rather hit them early with a little bump of Cal/Mg than have to worry about using it latter in flower. I will probably do the same thing in 2 feeds which will be right after the stretch has completed.

So hear are the babies today. Have a happy New Years!

IMG_111211.JPG

IMG_112016.JPG

IMG_11135.JPG

IMG_11157.JPG

IMG_111611.JPG

IMG_111813.JPG

IMG_112121.JPG

IMG_112218.JPG

IMG_112316.JPG

Thanks for the reps 209 Cali!

you got CHEESE!!! OMFG i so want cheese you dirty tramp!! send me that plant immediately!! post haste no dilly dally pronto in fact hand delivered is best i'll give you 50 seeds from my collection of your choice, i have booked you a flight on trans 420 air ,departing at 4:19pm today that way you have a minute to get your 420 on! ok see ya soon!!

WOW, I guess you like cheese ........:circle-of-love:

BID, I can arrange to have some Grand Daddy Cheese F1 (Cheese x GDP) magically appear. Then you will have the best of both worlds. :)

Grand Daddy Cheese, Not your Grand Daddy's Cheese. :) Marketing pitch... ;)

I was also think about the granddaddy cheese or the grand daddys underware :rofl:

I was also think about the granddaddy cheese or the grand daddys underware :rofl:

:whoa:

Happy New Year TG!!!

:)

K

you got CHEESE!!! OMFG i so want cheese you dirty tramp!! send me that plant immediately!! post haste no dilly dally pronto in fact hand delivered is best i'll give you 50 seeds from my collection of your choice, i have booked you a flight on trans 420 air ,departing at 4:19pm today that way you have a minute to get your 420 on! ok see ya soon!!

BID, you sir are one funny dude!!!!!...................that is all!

Back
Top Bottom