GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Thats good Karma, It will come back to you.:rocker::allgood:

If it was not for a friend helping me I would not have even tried growing. I call it paying it forward. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

+Reps TG, Good to see a friend help a fellow grower out when in need :green_heart:

+Reps TG, Good to see a friend help a fellow grower out when in need :green_heart:

Thank you Popcorn.

The babies are now in their new homes, 1 gal pots. Hear they are for your viewing enjoyment.

The babies

IMG_114711.JPG

Diesel Auto

IMG_11489.JPG

GDP 1

IMG_114910.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice Clone

IMG_11509.JPG

Rocklock

IMG_11519.JPG

GDP 2

IMG_115210.JPG

Ultraviolet Auto

IMG_115411.JPG

Yeah 9 more weeks of veg and then I will have some new monsters in flower and some autos close to completion. :)

your vegging for 9 weeks, what sort of height do you think they will get by harvezt, as in my next grow i am thinking of vegging 6 plants for 12-16 weeks, then putting them in a room that is 8ft long by 5ft wide by 6.5ft high.

:high-five:

your vegging for 9 weeks, what sort of height do you think they will get by harvezt, as in my next grow i am thinking of vegging 6 plants for 12-16 weeks, then putting them in a room that is 8ft long by 5ft wide by 6.5ft high.

:high-five:

I am planing on topping and LST for the 4 girls that will move to flower. The only worry is that the GDP could both be male and thus need to be culled this time around. I am aiming for 24" before moving to flower with lots of tops. I am hoping for a finished height of 4-5'. I am also hoping to be able to clone all of them, excluding the autos obviously, to give me 2-3 viable clones form each plant. Which will keep this perpetual going. :)

Thanks for the reps Fishy!

Sounds like a plan TG will just have to keep my eye on how yours does as mine wont be looking at going in flower for 7months yet lol, need to move and upgrade my room a bit first, but will be doing another alongside it at the same time so i will hopefully get 3 harvests in 5-6 months.

:goodjob:

9 weeks?! How big is ur room? I'd be screwed by week 5 in my setup.
Now onto the only real problem I have with that veg me... having to wait 18 weeks to see some ripe. Lol. They look great man keep it up.

9 weeks?! How big is ur room? I'd be screwed by week 5 in my setup.
Now onto the only real problem I have with that veg me... having to wait 18 weeks to see some ripe. Lol. They look great man keep it up.

It is a 2'x4'x8' closet. It will be tight but I can fit them I think.... If not I will have to use the veg tent and the closet. :)

:popcorn: How was I not subbed to these threads?! Oops! Here now, and following with interest. :)

Welcome aboard Xlr8!

Permission to board the ship?

Subbed mate!
Welcome to the party barge. :)

Check out my the new journal i posted.Diesel at 7 weeks.

Have the link for me? I just checked the link in your siggy and did not see it.

EDIT- Found it. Thanks :)

It is a 2'x4'x8' closet. It will be tight but I can fit them I think.... If not I will have to use the veg tent and the closet. :)

Like a boss. Lol.
U don't run perpetual I assume? That's my only issue. I miss doing monsters but if I overgrew and had to use my second chamber I'd be screwed for a few months cause I run perpetual and would have to kill off the veg to make room this time of year.
On a side note I just cut clones of the heavy pheno of mendawg and jtr. Soon as they root they'll veg til they overgrow. Then ill move them to veg in the garage until June when they're planted outside. Never had the luxury of outdoor before so I'm jacked on putting some 5 footers out to veg all summer lol

Like a boss. Lol.
U don't run perpetual I assume? That's my only issue. I miss doing monsters but if I overgrew and had to use my second chamber I'd be screwed for a few months cause I run perpetual and would have to kill off the veg to make room this time of year.
On a side note I just cut clones of the heavy pheno of mendawg and jtr. Soon as they root they'll veg til they overgrow. Then ill move them to veg in the garage until June when they're planted outside. Never had the luxury of outdoor before so I'm jacked on putting some 5 footers out to veg all summer lol

This is my first run at perpetual. It would suck to have to use my veg tent for flower. I am sure I can fit 4 well trained monsters in the closet. I already know how I am going to make some modifications next flip to allow for up to possibly 5-6 plants in there. I just need to mount my scrubber and fan high which I have been unable to do...until now. A buddy of mine is fabricating up a steel bar system that will work with the current studding so that I will put minimal holes in this place, as it is a rental.

Back
Top Bottom