GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Well I see Smokem's question has been answered which is great. I have been busy training Jui Jitsu and Judo during the evenings so I have not been able to post much. Any way. The mango has a fruity smell so far, but the smell from the GDP is amazing.... She is definitely GDP as she has bulked up a ton and is now turning purple. The trichomes are cloudy with maybe a few clear so her end is near.

I am also liking how dense the GDP buds are.... Going to be a heavy final weight I hope. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

:)
Well I see Smokem's question has been answered which is great. I have been busy training Jui Jitsu and Judo during the evenings so I have not been able to post much. Any way. The mango has a fruity smell so far, but the smell from the GDP is amazing.... She is definitely GDP as she has bulked up a ton and is now turning purple. The trichomes are cloudy with maybe a few clear so her end is near.

I am also liking how dense the GDP buds are.... Going to be a heavy final weight I hope. :)
:):tommy::amen:

SUP? you doin ok?
good weed to you TG:circle-of-love:

hey TG miss you buddy! have a great weed wont you!

Thanks BID!!! Much appreciated, yeah Ive fed em a bit not too strong, I always end up with similar symptoms come flower time, I am assuming my PH pen is totally FARKED... It has not given me a reading any different from 6.8 for the last 2 months??? Theres something wrong there for sure as Ive tested straight after water only feed and also after food, no difference..
And TACTIC... WHATS THIS BOUT YOU DOING BJJ and Judo??? I am also a fellow member of the gentle art - yellow belt Judo years ago,but lately just starting out on Bjj and maybe Zen Do kai soon.
I LOVE MMA/UFC and one of my guy I kno is a fighter in the UFC, from here Anthony Perosh - I met his sister and her B/f was my mates mate so I was lucky to met him once, Personally I think he s not of elite level, like our George Sotiropolous but still theres a couple guys coming up now which is good.
Anyways thought Id pop in, hope your well and ur grass is green:) Take it easy and chat soon. Smokemup

re: GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Well guys....I can say this is my last post. Thank you all for watching what I was able to accomplish. Things went great with this until the end of May. Hope all is well. I will be asking the mods to close my account. The heat is on as some info was discovered and items are seized. Good luck my brothers.

Gods Speed TG:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom