GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Happy New Years guys. Glad to see you all enjoyed my photos yesterday. Been enjoying the day looking at the lovely ladies and watching documentaries about our girls. What a great day. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Welcome to the grow show. :) :peace:

Merry New Year Tactical!

Just checked on the babies and gave them some water as they were dry. I am getting excited to see the growth explosion from the autos soon. :)

Thanks Farmer Dave. I am sure it will be a good grow to watch. Also Check my second one as I have 3 girls in flower right now and I did some breeding earlier in that grow. :)

Got any room fir a ol retired grower?:nomo: This is going to be a great one I can just feel it!

Always have room for friends! Glad to have you on board Gitter and Zombie. :)

Thanks for the reps as well guys. I am having fun juggling the 2 journals and watching these babies do there thing. :)

IIIIMMMMM BBACCKK lol & definitely subbed

Great to see this journal TG, i am all up to date so far and very intrigued, I will be looking and studying at how you do your autos as my next set-up i will be doing a 5-month run, with 2 harvests, but if what you do with the autos works out i may put them in my veg room with the 6 plants that i will veg for 3-4 months and get a couple extra harvests from them, i will most likely use THINK DIFFERENT from DP as i know someone who has just chopped and got some good results.

:thumb: :bravo:

@BID i got some original uk cheese that i can clone for you, will stick it in an oxypot with a powerpack and send it in the post lol

Oh I'm in. Clean rig man. Can't wait to see it produce

Welcome aboard. :)

Glad to see you are caught up Popcorn.

Photo updates are Mondays. :) I can tell you the girls are looking great right now. :)

Today is the day before a photo update and I think it is time to transplant to 1 gal. pots. Also it will be time for the dose of some BPN at 1/2 strength seedling feed for the normal girls and I will do 1/4 strength for the autos. Lets get these babies off the milk and into the good food. Prime Rib and Lobster tails coming up. :)

Also do to space issues I will be donating one cheese clone and an fcj to a good friend as he lost a whole grow right before Christmas and needs a kick start. :)

Today is the day before a photo update and I think it is time to transplant to 1 gal. pots. Also it will be time for the dose of some BPN at 1/2 strength seedling feed for the normal girls and I will do 1/4 strength for the autos. Lets get these babies off the milk and into the good food. Prime Rib and Lobster tails coming up. :)
:thumb::rofl:

Also do to space issues I will be donating one cheese clone and an fcj to a good friend as he lost a whole grow right before Christmas and needs a kick start. :)
Reps for that...a friend in need is a friend INDEED:thumb:

Thank you for the reps Hozona! Yeah This friend is having a hard time right now so I figured it was a good idea and noble cause to help him out even though it cuts into my needs/wants. ;)

Back
Top Bottom