GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

It is all good. The GDP is looking fantastic. Here node spacing is tightening right up and flowers are coming in strong. Just sucks to be down a plant from where I wanted to be. Oh well. Pictures to come tomorrow of a much emptier closet.

I feel ya bro. I had to cull both my Cheese Bombs for the same reason. :Namaste:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Moral of the story, hermies are bad, trannies are good... oh wait what? Who said that. Bad dog, bad go away evil voices ahhhhhhhh.

Sorry about the delay on the update. Been super busy. I will work on getting one tomorrow morning. Good news is the 2 ladies are filling out nicely in the closet. The GDP and FJC are taking up a nice amount of space. They have not stretched a ton but I did end up having to super-crop 2 branches of the FJC to maintain the even canopy. I also changed over to the HPS tonight when lights out happened. I am hoping to see these girls perform. Next Friday they will be getting defoled.

Hey TC!
Just stopping it for a quickie.
I also wanted to invite ya to a new journal I just started today.
Please drop by anytime!

Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Hi mate.... DRIVE BY HOMIE!! ( throws buds at your house while taking of at high speed ) lol...
Hmm, I have to say - I know theres a 1 in a million chance theyre not the same - but your Rocklock looks ' Similar ' to my Lucy, just her leaves and the purple tinges I saw - tho Lucy has dark purp vertical lines runnin thru stems..
And did you read? I HAVE BPN NOW:):) Thanks to GG7, and also to Corey from BPN who helped with things, So m equipped with the knowledge and now the firepower ( i hope ) to make a Perfect Plant.. Itll be interesting to see if there is any noticeable change in look/vigour of Lucy. I have a fair few grows under my belt to compare to, So itll be interesting either way.
I really needed some flowering nutes so BPN HOOKED ME UP and Im the only one of my friends with any products so im happy as a pig in shit:) Hope your girls go well for ya and wil chat soon ok mate, Take care, Smokemup

Hi mate.... DRIVE BY HOMIE!! ( throws buds at your house while taking of at high speed ) lol...
Hmm, I have to say - I know theres a 1 in a million chance theyre not the same - but your Rocklock looks ' Similar ' to my Lucy, just her leaves and the purple tinges I saw - tho Lucy has dark purp vertical lines runnin thru stems..
And did you read? I HAVE BPN NOW:):) Thanks to GG7, and also to Corey from BPN who helped with things, So m equipped with the knowledge and now the firepower ( i hope ) to make a Perfect Plant.. Itll be interesting to see if there is any noticeable change in look/vigour of Lucy. I have a fair few grows under my belt to compare to, So itll be interesting either way.
I really needed some flowering nutes so BPN HOOKED ME UP and Im the only one of my friends with any products so im happy as a pig in shit:) Hope your girls go well for ya and wil chat soon ok mate, Take care, Smokemup

Smokey you haven't learned your lesson or have you? do your friends know you are growing again?
glad you got the stuff(BPN) that is Just thought after you got ganked the last time that no one would ever know that you got more coming for the taking.
hope that never happens bud.:circle-of-love:

Haha speaking of theives, apparently like 20 years ago the dude who lived at my house used to grow big in a greenhouse. One year some theives jacked the plants in like july or august lol. Dude said they barely had any bud. But that was the only time it happened and it was decades ago. My neighbor didnt even realize I grew last year :D. He said he couldnt smell shit (which is awesome, its very windy here). I hooked him up with a fat nug from my best plant the OG Kush from last year. Hes blazed right now chillen in his backyard :).

Hey Fish:):)
All good my friend.. Do not fear - NO ONE KNOWS SHIT!! 1 person knows I just harvested, this person is not a friend, friends F#$K EACH OTHER.. This is someone that will NOT cross me. STRAIGHT UP.. I was just saying that out of the people I know, none have BPN - or any real nutes for that matter!! I didnt tell anyone I had gotten my BPN stuff, as Im at war with nearly everyone who I used to speak to prior to my loss of Cindy.
So no people knew I was growing Kiksum until after it was all trimmed and stored away, or I got BPN, it was just a thought I put down on here..
And my harvest is not on my property its stashed for safe keeping;) i just keep a small bag of nugs at home for tokin', every now n then Ill pik up some more if I need it..
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN THO MATE!! Nothing is guaranteed, So I try to minimilise the risks now and as I no longer converse with certain ppl its bit better BUT you always have to Keep your guard up.. Im like a bomb with a trip wire atm and people are keeping their distance.
And I too hope that nothing ever happens again, Ive always said: Dont tell no one and no one will know! But sometimes ya can let things slip accidentally.. :shhh::shhh:
Cheers for the wise words buddy I appreciate the thoughts.. Take care mate. SORRY TACTIC FOR HI JAK! We all kikn it on ur journal:)
Have a good one, Later guys, Smokemup

It sucks having things stolen from you.. Especially when its a friend at the time.
Just like Frank says to Tony Montana in Scarface " Never under estimate - THE OTHER GUYS GREED!! " so I treat all here as hostiles, and I know theres not many people I can really trust, family or not.. Ive always trusted in myself and no one else. Nice song too Jimmy. never heard of Sublime until now!

Wow really? Here in so cal they were like the biggest band for like 5 or 10 years. Maybe more of a local thing though.

I think my neighbor really liked the buds I gave him. He had the hugest grin after puffing some :)

Thats usually a good sign!! Baked and smiling is how it should be;)
Na, I hadnt heard of them until your post but I didnt mind the mix of reggae n Dj scratch and new tone to it.. Hey, what you think bout this? The Five - O rokd up before - on the pre tence they were asking around if anyone had heard a motor bike getting around? I said yes the bike you were chasing the other day and they said they got him, So I queried well I have a 49cc pocket bike I took my son out front for a 10 minit ride? No not that he says..
Ok, just let me know if you hear anything.. And got in their car and left...
I checked my front camera s footage - They only stopped here?? IF they were out ' asking around' Id have thought theyd have door knocked a few houses but no, just us?
I smell somethin cooking.. IT MAY BE THE WEED TOO... But I have a gut feeling that this is just a pre cursor to the old ICE-T's, 6 in the mornin'.. Damn paranoia and anxiety suck ay:)

They actually went up to your door and knocked? Thats kinda sketchy.

I am glad that my worries are more geared towards thieves rather then cops nowdays.

oh hell Sublime aint that local. I have their disks and the L.A dub allstars too 2500Miles to the left and I only like old hippie music
Wow really? Here in so cal they were like the biggest band for like 5 or 10 years. Maybe more of a local thing though.

I think my neighbor really liked the buds I gave him. He had the hugest grin after puffing some :)

I like old hippy music too, if you consider Jimmy Hendrix, the doors, led zeplin to be old hippy music. As your generation would say, I can dig that man its groovy :).

Now on the other hand if you are talking about jerry garcia and that kinda hippy music... i just don't get it man.

Hey tg. Wanted to send ya some good vibes before I ship off. Gotta take a break from it all for a while but I'm hoping to catch the Harvest at least. Ill post my email on my journal in case you or anyone have any questions. Much love mate. See ya on the other side.

Thats usually a good sign!! Baked and smiling is how it should be;)
Na, I hadnt heard of them until your post but I didnt mind the mix of reggae n Dj scratch and new tone to it.. Hey, what you think bout this? The Five - O rokd up before - on the pre tence they were asking around if anyone had heard a motor bike getting around? I said yes the bike you were chasing the other day and they said they got him, So I queried well I have a 49cc pocket bike I took my son out front for a 10 minit ride? No not that he says..
Ok, just let me know if you hear anything.. And got in their car and left...
I checked my front camera s footage - They only stopped here?? IF they were out ' asking around' Id have thought theyd have door knocked a few houses but no, just us?
I smell somethin cooking.. IT MAY BE THE WEED TOO... But I have a gut feeling that this is just a pre cursor to the old ICE-T's, 6 in the mornin'.. Damn paranoia and anxiety suck ay:)

:yikes:
They came to your door? or were you already standing outside?
If they came to the door, you didn't open it did you? LOL

They actually went up to your door and knocked? Thats kinda sketchy.

I am glad that my worries are more geared towards thieves rather then cops nowdays.

What he said! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom