GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Hey. ladys look good. growing my first gdp and will b watching to see how yours finish. very nice:thumb:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Thanks guys!

no really there was a great article I read about in there on why and how we...well I forget now but it was a great article and it had some wonderfull photography to go with it not just silly cartoons:)
Suuuuuurrrre... And I never used that cocaine to get high. I just liked the smell. :) :rofl:

Rocklock is my bitch this round ;) nailed the exile see if I can run 2/2

I think it is going to be the GDP..... We will see though.

:evileyes: game on sir lol. Don't sandbag me ;)

I can tell you the node spacing is much better on the GDP. The Rocklock is stretchy....

Ah yes. But then jtr is 2x as tight as heavy d and we saw how that ended ;) I'm keeping em crossed for a draw lol

TG bring me over some gdp clones :D shit be dry here in so cal, aint nobody got em.

Cali dry of GDP? Wow might need to head north to frisco buddy. I would be absolutely shocked if there was not some to be found.

Down here every weed club wants OG this or OG that. And want indoor chem buds. Its not exactly what the people want, its just what they hype up for some dumb reason.

Honestly id say 2/3 of the pot shops here never even heard of GDP.

Down here every weed club wants OG this or OG that. And want indoor chem buds. Its not exactly what the people want, its just what they hype up for some dumb reason.

Honestly id say 2/3 of the pot shops here never even heard of GDP.

That is very sad.

Yeah most if you walk in and ask for NL5 or white widow they will probably shrug too.

But they got "Wiz Kalhifa" and "snoop dog chronic"....

If I want a fucking bud named after a dog, gimme some damn Scoobie Doobies... and no they dont have Scoobie Doobies either, bastards.

That sucks. I guess some of us only get to enjoy the finer things in life while others are just followers of the trend.

Well considering 95% of the population in the world knows who Justin Bieber is, what can ya expect?

Maybe I should just name my new strains I make something really stupid that way everyone will want it and who cares if its actually any good or not.

I am thinking "Gangnam OG Beiber Kush Drake Fire Bud Rebecca Black Chronix" prepare for the new wave at the cannibis clubs boys lol.

Lord please dont let it come to that. I will personally punch them in the mouth once for each member and smile in the mug shot. Lol

Its hard to find decent cuts in socal. I cant stand the clubs around here either. I am guilty of the og hype since that is the gear i m running now, which was given to me by a very respectable grower/breeder. So I am going to hang on to it until I find another winner and learn how to grow that genetic to its fullest potential. I am probably going to run dj shorts grape krush I feel it will work well with my setup. GDP ugghhgghh I would love to grow it but to find a cut deemed worthy by a trusted source and a sample to go with the cut. if it is not what they gave you as a sample boom punching people in the face.. haha

I am as stoned as I wanna get right now.
sorry had to share that.

The place I get my cuts from so far in so cal is pretty solid. Always gotten super healthy clones no bugs on them, and they usually hook me up with some freebees as even though I don't buy huge 50-200 clone orders like some of their customers, I am kinda a regular now.

I grew some DJ short blueberry crossed with NL5 that I got from them. Not ultra strong, but great smell and decent smoke none the less.

The deep sleep and the chem D are both pretty hardcore I got from them.

I am getting a bit tired of spending 50-150 every month or two on clones though. Which is why I am trying hard to learn to just do it myself and have switched over to seeds some now as well.

I will set up a fund for bail money:)
Lord please dont let it come to that. I will personally punch them in the mouth once for each member and smile in the mug shot. Lol

Your a good man fish.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom