Heres my small grow

Re: Heres my small grow lol

Ok, heres the pics. I like this set up alot better ... theres actually alot of room for the heat to go, unlike my old setup ... Tell me what you gals / guys think now ...

000_02791.JPG

000_02801.JPG

000_02811.JPG

000_02841.JPG

000_03111.JPG

000_0312
:headbanger: :headbanger:

Aww, woke up today with another plant sprouted .... there both doing awesome, the one that sprouted yesterday has grow like almost 2" in 1 day ....
Heres the one that sprouted yesterday...
000_03201.JPG

Heres the one that sprouted last night ...
000_03211.JPG

Heres the whole thing again ...
000_03221.JPG

I'm finally getting some good progress ....

Well i had 1 pop up in the white dish last night .... It seems they grow alot faster with cfls than the sun .... There growing awesome, i transplanted the 1st one i had pop up last night .... ill get some pics tonight.

Congrats on the babies, they're looking great. Do you have drainage in those "pots"? If not you are going to have problems.

Yea, There prolly liker 10 1/8" holes in each pot ... There hasnt been much water coming out of either pot, I do need to get a pan for under the purple dish ... Right now its running on the wooden floor. Like i said before though, there really not much water coming out at all ...

Just went in and i have another one coming up ... ill have pics in a sec

Here they are, I have 2 in the white dish if you look closely, 1 in the purp and 1 in the soda bottle .... I think im going to need more lights lol ...

000_03231.JPG

000_03241.JPG

000_03251.JPG

000_03261.JPG

:joint:

Well, Heres a pic from like 5 minutes ago, from yesterday to today they all just poped up so i decided i needed to transplant them. it went great. There is 1 really tall one that has like small small leaved on it ( all the way to the left ). Why is this ??? Other than that one there all growing like crazy !!

000_03271.JPG

000_03291.JPG

000_03301.JPG

Tell me what you guys think ... :joint:

I need all the advice i can get at this point ... I'll try to hook it down with like a paper clip or something

Heres some updated pics taken today ....

000_03361.JPG

000_03371.JPG

These pics came out really shitty for some reason ...
000_03381.JPG

000_03391.JPG

000_03411.JPG

There all coming awesome .... :joint:

Heres some more pics ... I had 1 die, Not sure why it just fell over. There all doin great though ...

100_1056_00011.JPG

100_10573.JPG

100_10582.JPG

100_10602.JPG

100_10612.JPG

100_10621.JPG

Lookin good bro.

Oh yea definetly, I'm guessing about 2 weeks and they will be outside .... Cant wait, I'm going to be starting some more off ... Hopefully i can get my hands on some good seeds.

They are cfls .... 20 watts each with 3 lights .... 60 watts. I know i need more light but i cant find any 100watt cfls. They will be goin outside soon anyway so... You can get them pretty much anywhere ...

Those look about the same size as mine (the one on the left side)... I stressed mine alot in the beginning because I had to move them around and transplant, but they're getting back on track. Sometimes you get lucky with bagseed and the plants have pretty good genetics. I got a bagseed off of my floor a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure it was an old seed from a zip of bubblegum I bought like a year ago. The plant looks and smells like bubblegum anyway. lol Never woulda' imagined. I might get a zip off this plant, as well!

Anyways, good luck! Hopefully I can get some pics of my new grow and we can compare the sizes of our babies.

I know, Every plant i planted is bag seed, they all came up and are doin awesome. Only 1 died so far ....

There coming along really good. Just transplanted the one in the white pot. I just need to pick up some more potting soil tomorrow and the rest will be transplanted .... I might hook up another 6 way with 3 more lights ... im not sure if its worth the go, about another 1 or 2 and they will be gone. Hopefully i can start a few more, bring them outside, start some more .... i wanna get as many as i can ...

100_10871.JPG

100_10901.JPG

100_10921.JPG

100_10931.JPG

Back
Top Bottom