Heres my small grow

Re: Heres my small grow lol

I Do My Veg 18/6.. But That Is 1000w Mh.. I'm Growing G-13 In My Aerojet (hydro) And I Think You Will Like Them...
Keep It Green...
P.j.

hey, 420am&pm, Where Did You Get The Sockets With A Prongs On The Back Of It-the Ones Your Floro Lights Are Screwed In To, Cause I Need Some Like That Where Did You Get Them. Thanks

Are you using nutes? looks like you have some sort of burn there. I grazed over the thread and saw no mention of it, though it seems like they are burnt.

All im using is like miracle grow soil ....Well, its a mix of miracle grow and reg. dirt from outside .... i ran out of mg and didnt have time to pic any up so ... I dont know what its from right now ....

I just have these plug in things layin around, from ... i have know clue where they came from actually lol . I know you can go to like home depot or any hardware store and get them ....

I Do My Veg 18/6.. But That Is 1000w Mh.. I'm Growing G-13 In My Aerojet (hydro) And I Think You Will Like Them...
Keep It Green...
P.j.

Thats what im running to 18/6 with a really nice timer my buddy gave me. Is aerojet like aeroponics .... i was at a party last night and this fuckin weirdo that like knows nothing about weeds sayin to my buddys ... hes like, " oh that shit i got last week, it wasnt hydro like i thought ... it was aeroponics .. no water or light." I was like WTF? How the hell can aany plant grow without light or water .... this kids a big ass bullshiter, i was gunna say some thing like that but .... No one really likes the guy, he lies all the time, thinks he has all the big hookups and shit but ... the stuff he gets is shitty.

The dark green weird plant of mine ( dam i need to come up with a name for it ) Its really starting to look good. Getting really bushy and starting to smell dank! Cant wait ...

plugjug said:
Keep It Green...
P.j.

Oh yea, You have any pics of the dro setup ??? If not you should def get some and start a grow journal ! .... :headbanger: :joint:

Never mind i found them .... Lookin good.

One of the nice things about using CFL's is that they dont put out a lot of heat. The likelyhood of one CFL over heating your space is near impossible. The light emited by the CFL is over two times more powerful than an incandecent of the same wattage and because its flourecent it produces very little heat and uses very little electricity. I am also using CFL's to grow my plant. The 24 hour light cylce is a very good idea with an CFL. It promotes healthy and relatively fast veg growth. You may want to make the height of the lamp itself adjustable, you want the light source no more than 6 inches from your plant. I keep mine between 3 and 4 1/2 inches from the top of my plant. Also I would suggest using either mylar or foil covered cardboard for our reflectors, that will make a big difference too. :bong:

Thanks for the advice. Heres a few more pics .... The weird green one is doing great .... Really starting to take off .... I started another seed ... hasnt poped up yet, and i have another germinating .... Heres a few pics .. Look at the stem on the plant, Its really thick for how long it is ... I have a fan going on them almost all the time so i think thats why, Make it stronger right.

100_11661.JPG

100_11671.JPG

100_11681.JPG

100_11691.JPG

100_11711.JPG

Oh yea, I have the foil covered cardboard right in the back of the plants ....

Well, Had some action when i woke up this morning .... Another one poped up.

100_11861.JPG

Really shitty soil, Havent had any time to pic up any good stuff at the store. I'm really not worried about it though ....

100_11871.JPG

You guys / gals like the cut soda can lol .... For something that stupid it actually works really good!

Heres a few of the plants outdoors.

100_12221.JPG

100_12231.JPG

Heres the lil weird green one posted above indoors ...
100_12241.JPG

100_12251.JPG

Heres the one that went out first without a fence and got tormented by the fuckin rabbits .... Its been this way for about a week or so now ... Nothing moving at all ... Also was getting eatin by bugs ... Thanks to SmokeyMacPot For this awesome thread that is saving my plants !!! Well, i wasnt using it at first and they where getting eatin ... Now that i started spraying them every 10 days the bugs are staying away from them ...

Homemade Pest Control

100_12271.JPG

100_12262.JPG

What do you guys think now lol ...

They are looking really nice man. I learned a lot from this thread.

Well, I had a leak in my faucet, not the one where i had these but. I called my rentee and explained to him what was goin on and he said he'd check on it today. I get home from work and my rentee told me to come in the garage for a sec, he said he fixed that leak and also checked the other faucet, i was like oh fuck .... He said that he thinks i should get the plants out of there, becaues i could go to jail lol. He wasnt really mad at all .... he told me if i wanted to take his four wheeler and bring them back in the woods it would be cool. I got rid of my setup completely and brought them outback. The others outback are doing fuckin outrageous .... one is like 2.5ft tall already .... The others are bushing out like crazy .... I was sorta pissed off becaues, they are to small to go outdoors but .... He owns the property, and i respect that so .... Yea, I'm done the indoors growing shit. I will keep pics up of the outdoors ones .... It could have been alot worse, atleast he didnt call the cops ... :joint:

Heres a few more pics ..... This plant is the same one in the top of post #80, its stretched out quite a bit but as you can see in the other pics, the brush is really bad where i have these plants .... Its in a little open feild with pine trees to the north and like 4ft high brush around a 15 foot circle, real sweet spot... They get sunlight all day long. Is this a sativa ?? Someone i know, said if it has really skinny leaves its a sativa ?? Is this true?

000_03871.JPG

000_03881.JPG

000_03891.JPG

Heres one of the ones i was starting off inside ... A rabbit chewed the other one ...
000_03901.JPG

000_03911.JPG

The other one again ...
000_03921.JPG

000_03931.JPG

000_03981.JPG

Whatcha guys think ?

not bad man, i would do a lil peping up to those outdoor plants. i would also move those plants indoors up in size, those roots i gurantee are going root bound if not already. nice lookin little tree.

The pictures i just showed you are the ones from indoors .... I dont grow indoors anymore. What do you meen peping up to the outdoor plants ?

Well, Heres a pic from like 5 minutes ago, from yesterday to today they all just poped up so i decided i needed to transplant them. it went great. There is 1 really tall one that has like small small leaved on it ( all the way to the left ). Why is this ??? Other than that one there all growing like crazy !!

hey 420 am&pm they look great dude just got to keep those lights as close as possible or thats what happens they ge all stretched should get your self a small fan to blow on them this will help tour stock grow bigger and stronger

Lookin great 420am&pm. Your going to have a killer harvest having all those plants outdoors. Are you giving them any nutes, or just letting them figure it out naturally?

you know the chill thing? as soon as you can identify a female take clones, then you are starting half way through the hard part.

your lucky that your landlord was cool about the whole thing and i think you did the right thing by taking the plants outdoors..... you could of told him you would and then changed the lock on your grow room and continued to grow, but you didnt and I respect that. Plants are looking great and you will have a bigger yield outdoors then you would in, so it will all work out in the end

Back
Top Bottom