Hey now newbie here & grateful!

if it's topicals and canna pills you prefer you might want to look at oil extraction. i make all sorts of stuff using an instant pot.

base recipe

luxurious topicals

vegetable glycerin tincture

if it's topicals and canna pills you prefer you might want to look at oil extraction. i make all sorts of stuff using an instant pot.

base recipe

luxurious topicals

base recipe

luxurious topicals

Thank you that is amazing information. I really appreciate it.

base recipe

luxurious topicals

Is it possible to use clippings stems etc I can't get a copious amount of that I believe I just don't know if I could do the whole extraction without lots of steps my dexterity in my hands suck. And probably inappropriate to ask my 14-year-old to help.

Good ol Hershey PA
I remember those days I'm originally from Philly. I miss shows too
after Jerry died that "last show" was my LAST
That was it for me. I'm old-school once the fat man left nothing else would've done. I heard dead & Co was good, but it wasn't the man
I wouldn't mind seeing DSO it's just hard to, find them out my way now ✌️
Going to see DSO in jerzy at the end of December. Seen them many times way better than Dead and company. JRAD is good too. Used to love watching the Fatman melt

Going to see DSO in jerzy at the end of December. Seen them many times way better than Dead and company. JRAD is good too. Used to love watching the Fatman melt
Are they playing in north or south? They usually play around Christmas time up in Tahoe. Hard to get up there with the front wheel drive vehicle specially last year. I don't miss Jersey at all. I was there for two years during the pandemic my dad was in hospice. Could not wait to get back "home" to Reno !
Jerry side for sure! Shoreline with my favorite venue and then the gorge! Those were the days when the lady said please😜

Are they playing in north or south? They usually play around Christmas time up in Tahoe. Hard to get up there with the front wheel drive vehicle specially last year. I don't miss Jersey at all. I was there for two years during the pandemic my dad was in hospice. Could not wait to get back "home" to Reno !
Jerry side for sure! Shoreline with my favorite venue and then the gorge! Those were the days when the lady said please😜
2 night run December 28th and 29th in redbank nj the 2 night run at the capital theatre for new years. Not sure other dates.

Is it possible to use clippings stems etc I can't get a copious amount of that I believe I just don't know if I could do the whole extraction without lots of steps my dexterity in my hands suck. And probably inappropriate to ask my 14-year-old to help.

the extraction is super easy and it is scalable so you can make as much or little as you want. just stay within the same ratios. many members extract / make more than one thing at a time.

you can also use the instant pot to simply decarb for other use. it replaces machines that cost 4 times as much.

Good ol Hershey PA
I remember those days I'm originally from Philly. I miss shows too
after Jerry died that "last show" was my LAST
That was it for me. I'm old-school once the fat man left nothing else would've done. I heard dead & Co was good, but it wasn't the man
I wouldn't mind seeing DSO it's just hard to, find them out my way now ✌️
I’m smelling patchouli oil in the air! Lmao CL🍀

OK I'm so confused I thought I said that to Ramblin Rose did I say to you accidentally or I'm just totally confused on how this thread works but I'm glad you had hint of patchouli in the air 🤪
You didn’t say that to me and I didn’t know that you said that to her but all that Dead talk got me smelling patchouli oil. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

You didn’t say that to me and I didn’t know that you said that to her but all that Dead talk got me smelling patchouli oil. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
😮‍💨 phew! Ok thank you for the clarification I thought first I needed to go back to the new member
"how to" . Then I thought oh 💩 I'm babbling into cyberspace, then I thought I need to shmoke cuz nothing makes sense 🤯
Tho I do prefer frankincense😜

😮‍💨 phew! Ok thank you for the clarification I thought first I needed to go back to the new member
"how to" . Then I thought oh 💩 I'm babbling into cyberspace, then I thought I need to shmoke cuz nothing makes sense 🤯
Tho I do prefer frankincense😜
You’ll fit in fine here because we’re all high most of the time. CL🍀

Just a quick correction....Im a him not a her.....lol. i'm up early cause Im going fishing. Stripers are running!

Just a quick correction....Im a him not a her.....lol. i'm up early cause Im going fishing. Stripers are running!
My apologies I didn’t realize that, it’s the Rose 🌹 that threw me off. Good luck fishing 🎣. I’ve never fished for Stripers but have heard that they put up a nice fight. I also heard they eat pretty well too. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom