Reno newbie & grateful

I'm so grateful for this site. I'm on here because I have lupus and I'm trying to find the best way to make my own RSO lotion, I guess easiest way for lack of a better word to extract the magic without too much dexterity, because this is a very painful thing that I have. Thanks again for the site Namaste.
Lots of very helpful members here that will be more than happy to help you with that. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is all new to me
All these threads and post like this. I'm def NOT technically sophisticated by any means, and I don't do social media.
so if anybody replies to me or doesn't hear back from me, or I put something unrecognizable or inappropriate even
Im learning & since I don't have a problem sayin im
having a problem ( that's how I learn)
Cuz, I've never done a forum like this and sometimes I talk text because my hands don't work, and Siri doesn't understand my Philly
So bear with me I appreciate all of you

Welcome Stellabluez! You fit perfectly here! I'm very much like you myself but I've hung around here long enough to understand some of it. Ask away anything you may have questions on! Put a @ before folks name to alert them you're wanting them to enguage in conversation. Like this, @Stellabluez . Most times we see it, feel free to @ again if we miss it.

So where are you in the grow? Anything started? Are you growing in a safe place?

One of the best recommendations for any new message board is to explore the various forums. Look for the areas that the owners and moderators place the rules for members.

Often the same areas will have msgs about how some of the options will work. Want to place some photos in a message then read up on how to store the photo on the board and how to place it in a message.

Speaking of messages click on the little icons that appear right above any new message you are typing up. See what options they might provide. And click on anything that shows up under any message of yours. There is an "edit" that allows you to fix mistakes in your own message or to add in a sentence or two if you forgot to type it up. This option is only for you on your own messages and is available for "420" minutes.

This is all new to me
All these threads and post like this. I'm def NOT technically sophisticated by any means, and I don't do social media.
so if anybody replies to me or doesn't hear back from me, or I put something unrecognizable or inappropriate even
Im learning & since I don't have a problem sayin im
having a problem ( that's how I learn)
Cuz, I've never done a forum like this and sometimes I talk text because my hands don't work, and Siri doesn't understand my Philly
So bear with me I appreciate all of you
Hello, Stella,

I've only been here six weeks or so and know pretty much the confusion you are feeling. It can be overwhelming figuring out all the features.

I simply approached it one feature at a time. Seeing how one feature worked and playing with it. Much good advice above on a couple of those features I'll add one.

Up on the far right toolbar of every message is an icon with what looks like a magnifying glass and sheet of paper. That is the preview button, which lets you see what your post will look like. I find it particularly important when posting photos.

Have a great time in here. People are patient with my typos and flakiness, I'm sure they will receive you warmly no matter your early errors.

MGM

Hello, Stella,

I've only been here six weeks or so and know pretty much the confusion you are feeling. It can be overwhelming figuring out all the features.

I simply approached it one feature at a time. Seeing how one feature worked and playing with it. Much good advice above on a couple of those features I'll add one.

Up on the far right toolbar of every message is an icon with what looks like a magnifying glass and sheet of paper. That is the preview button, which lets you see what your post will look like. I find it particularly important when posting photos.

Have a great time in here. People are patient with my typos and flakiness, I'm sure they will receive you warmly no matter your early errors.

MGM
Thank you much☺️ i appreciate the patients and support !! Have a grateful day

One of the best recommendations for any new message board is to explore the various forums. Look for the areas that the owners and moderators place the rules for members.

Often the same areas will have msgs about how some of the options will work. Want to place some photos in a message then read up on how to store the photo on the board and how to place it in a message.

Speaking of messages click on the little icons that appear right above any new message you are typing up. See what options they might provide. And click on anything that shows up under any message of yours. There is an "edit" that allows you to fix mistakes in your own message or to add in a sentence or two if you forgot to type it up. This option is only for you on your own messages and is available for "420" minutes.
Great ! I appreciate all the info & suggestions it's been helpful for sure!!

Welcome Stellabluez! You fit perfectly here! I'm very much like you myself but I've hung around here long enough to understand some of it. Ask away anything you may have questions on! Put a @ before folks name to alert them you're wanting them to enguage in conversation. Like this, @Stellabluez . Most times we see it, feel free to @ again if we miss it.

So where are you in the grow? Anything started? Are you growing in a safe place?
@StoneOtter ( practice run🤣)
unfortunately I live in I guess what they call "subsidize housing" (section 8)
not to give TMI or sellout like a victim
I'm fine with it. (there for some reason other people have a problem with it 🙄)
It helps with my situation, it is what it is.
And "they" do inspections occasionally.🙄🙄
Sometimes they just give just 24 hours & that could be devastating to any of the "stages"
I'm not even supposed to partake in any of that, but it's my medicine so I'm not really concerned,
but they would take them to court ( cuz ya know I'd kinda put up a fight it's a Philly thang☺️

. Sorry it just pisses me off that it is the way it is that it is what it is, if that makes sense.
so answer your question...
unfortunately no, I can not grow and that's part of my problem.
because if I did grow then I wouldn't have to be searching for "low pro" ways defined tinctures oils etc. for my circumstances.
I live in a really awesome area just 40 minutes from Lake Tahoe and Truckee, which is an amazing place and there's such kind folks up there, and I usually find what I need in the summer for some of my medicinal needs, but in the winter time,
I only have a front wheel drive vehicle, and I am not driving over the pass , and lupus doesn't allow me to get down & put chains on😡
. I would love to grow...
back in the 90s in Seattle we had many houses and so I know what I'm doing...
I just can't..
if it was just me and I didn't have two kids I wouldn't give a shit, I like a good fight every now & then 😎
but sometimes it's not always about me, even though I like to think it is 😜 does that make sense?
Thanks for reaching out

Back
Top Bottom