Hey now newbie here & grateful!

welcome @Stellabluez :welcome:

we have an entire subforum on extracts with a section on rso

are you growing as well ?

welcome @Stellabluez :welcome:

we have an entire subforum on extracts with a section on rso

are you growing as well ?
Thanks so much for that 411!!
No, where I live it would make it impossible. I'm blessed to live in an area that has a plethora amount of dispensaries. Sadly the amount of topicals is so small for what I need to be "comfy"
So, I thought I better find a way to do it my self ;)

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stellabluez

Sorry to hear about your condition.
This is still a great place to hangout and communicate, even if you are not growing.
Maybe in the future you might change your mind.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Be safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stellabluez

Sorry to hear about your condition.
This is still a great place to hangout and communicate, even if you are not growing.
Maybe in the future you might change your mind.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Be safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Is this only for growing I hope not because it's such a great site I would love to grow I did in the 90s in Seattle. but in this apartment , it's impossible
Thank you

Is this only for growing I hope not because it's such a great site

it's primarily a growers site but there are loads of folk who are just here for the knowledge and to share.

I would love to grow I did in the 90s in Seattle. but in this apartment , it's impossible

you would be surprised. we have several apt dwellers and micro growers. we have folk who grow in boxes and one who grew in a computer case.

there is a micro growing thread going right now

we've also had members who grew in space buckets. goggle that for loads of design ideas. growing your own helps with independence, will lower your med costs, and is great fun. don't be afraid to try.

Just trying to learn about the insane out of making your own RSO oil. Simply I've lupus, so it's hard to do a lot of things with my hands and hoping I can find a simple way to extract the magic!
Namaste
Welcome my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

we've also had members who grew in space buckets. goggle that for loads of design ideas. growing your own helps with independence, will lower your med costs, and is great fun. don't be afraid to try.
Welcome Stellabluez to 420 magazine. Love your screen name.

I started out with spacebuckets. Great option if space is limited.

Welcome Stellabluez to 420 magazine. Love your screen name.

I started out with spacebuckets. Great option if space is limited.
I love your name💕
It's not too much to space, it's the subsidize housing and inspections. not to give you TMI
I'm not ashamed. It is what it is but if I get caught it's a federal offense because they're federally funded 🙄
in the 90s and 80s in the good old days we used to have houses up in Seattle And it was awesome!
unfortunately cancer doesn't discriminate and neither does lupus
so I'm stuck where I'm stuck and it is what it is I had a good run I mean 576 shows !! 82 the bus came by and I got on in Foxboro .
but I'm grateful for everything I have I just have to find a way which I always do. Just not the way I like appreciate your response.

Welcome Stella good info here i do my oil with a hot press A nug smaher OG tried the RSO i didn't care for it so I bought a press ✌️

IMG20231118125655.jpg

I love your name💕
It's not too much to space, it's the subsidize housing and inspections. not to give you TMI
I'm not ashamed. It is what it is but if I get caught it's a federal offense because they're federally funded 🙄
in the 90s and 80s in the good old days we used to have houses up in Seattle And it was awesome!
unfortunately cancer doesn't discriminate and neither does lupus
so I'm stuck where I'm stuck and it is what it is I had a good run I mean 576 shows !! 82 the bus came by and I got on in Foxboro .
but I'm grateful for everything I have I just have to find a way which I always do. Just not the way I like appreciate your response.
I got on the bus in 85. Hershey park was my first. Really miss going to showz.
Peace

I got on the bus in 85. Hershey park was my first. Really miss going to showz.
Peace
Good ol Hershey PA
I remember those days I'm originally from Philly. I miss shows too
after Jerry died that "last show" was my LAST
That was it for me. I'm old-school once the fat man left nothing else would've done. I heard dead & Co was good, but it wasn't the man
I wouldn't mind seeing DSO it's just hard to, find them out my way now ✌️

Back
Top Bottom