HeyWilbur's 1st - White Widow Fem - Soil - Aug 2016

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello all - a Thousand Apologies for being silent for so long. I'll do my best to make sure it does not happen again. As the garden grew, it sparked my memory that I did indeed put a couple of Early Miss autos in there with my White Widow's. You may remember they were suffering from an improperly prepared soil and I transplanted them as a "do or die" effort to save them and I put the auto's in there to insure I had something to cultivate had I lost the WW's. Fortunately, I did not lose them and I have some pics to share of the whole disjointed family. The first EM bloomed on me unexpectedly since I forgot I put auto's in the garden so I did not have time to top her, but I did get the second one. I put the widow's on 12/12 about a week ago and they've really started to jump. I harvested the single bud Early Miss yesterday and got about 15 grams undried. Disappointing
11_10_16-7.jpg
11_10_16-9.jpg
11_10_16-3.jpg
11_10_16.jpg
11_10_16-5.jpg
11_10_16-8.jpg
11_10_16-2.jpg
11_10_16-4.jpg
harvest perhaps but I'm having too much fun at this to care. The second Early Miss should surpass that hardily. Hoping for 1/2 oz, but we'll see. The widows, on the other hand, will provide indeed. Enjoy the pics all and I again apologize for the very late update.

Thanks AngyBird - all is ok, just a bit too busy. Yes, the two larger plants are with no visible flowers were the ones I ran into trouble on in the seedling stage. I had not put any kind of perlite or similar medium into the soil and it became compacted. I really didn't know any better as this is my first grow. As soon as I transplanted them into a healthier soil mix, BOOM, they were much, much happier. I am also now seeing their water needs really increase. I used to water once a week, now it's every 2-4 days. This being my first grow, I really feel like I've learned so much and can't wait to start my second round!

Cheers all!

Got the camera out again today to take some "glamour shots" of my girls. The Early Miss Auto is coming along nicely. The first tiny harvest (tiny because I really didn't know what I was doing) is a very nice buzz that creeps up on you. You take a hit and think "eh, is that all there is?". Ten minutes later you find yourself mindlessly wandering your house wondering what it was you were looking for. Really excited for the Widow and lot's of hope that it will ease my back pain. Everyone here at 420 gives White Widow wonderful reviews. I'm about two weeks into her flower cycle and she's coming along nicely. Enough babble - let's get to the pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

First, my Early Miss Number Two - I think harvest is about 10-14 days out. Trich's are shiny and clear and plentiful. Waiting for the clouds to come.
11_19_16-3.jpg
11_19_16-3.jpg
11_19_16-4.jpg
11_19_16-2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom