Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

OK thanks Roy I'm gonna buy a jigsaw tomorrow and cut that out. see how It gets on... I like that air vent so much better where did you see that I'm struggling to find one for sale online. Better suggestion then mine lol circle one on top it be fine though as exit pip on filter will go though that one. Least il be able to control the smell abit better fingers crossed 🤞
Wickes, BnQ - it's a bit of plastic for about a quid
Unless that's a fire rated door [which it isn't lol] all you will need is a drill and a hacksaw blade - the door is likely hollow fibreboard

Wickes, BnQ - it's a bit of plastic for about a quid
Unless that's a fire rated door [which it isn't lol] all you will need is a drill and a hacksaw blade - the door is likely hollow fibreboard
Definitely hollow fists 👊 got though it once 🙄 il pop b&q Tomorrow have a little perve I've seen a jig on amazon 3 blads aswell £16 can't go wrong I jist want to make the best out of a bad situation right now...

Haha but I'm kinda sold and I know il end up getting rid of my sofa soon to fit 6 plans just need one more grow to prove that I guess lol 😆 😅 🙃 🙂 🤪 how you feeling Roy? What brand of this other power nutrients do you want me to get aswell coz I'm finding a rose one is this any good or should I avoid and look for different brand or any advice what you use? Thanks my man

Screenshot_20240201_145202_eBay.jpg

Definitely hollow fists 👊 got though it once 🙄 il pop b&q Tomorrow have a little perve I've seen a jig on amazon 3 blads aswell £16 can't go wrong I jist want to make the best out of a bad situation right now...

Haha but I'm kinda sold and I know il end up getting rid of my sofa soon to fit 6 plans just need one more grow to prove that I guess lol 😆 😅 🙃 🙂 🤪 how you feeling Roy? What brand of this other power nutrients do you want me to get aswell coz I'm finding a rose one is this any good or should I avoid and look for different brand or any advice what you use? Thanks my man

Lol no good 🤣

20240201_210150.jpg

I
Mycorrhizal powder/granules encourage strong roots and promotes nutrient uptake - there is already some naturally present in coco, but many growers swear by it anyway [optional]

You do not need to pre-soak Coco with CaMg - use it straight out the bag

Yes, your most important bit of kit [your lamp] is an investment so don't skimp on it and don't be afraid to ring suppliers up and ask for their best price, particularly if you're buying some other bits and bobs too
If you stick to one grow shop you are likely to get better deals and also take a look at some of 420 sponsor discounts

What tent have you gone for?
f I was going to recommend anything, I’d say flush the coco mix with ph water when you first get it just to make sure the levels are right from the start. Just something I did and will do everytime. Agree with you on everything! Ps I’m a novice but that may help.

I

f I was going to recommend anything, I’d say flush the coco mix with ph water when you first get it just to make sure the levels are right from the start. Just something I did and will do everytime. Agree with you on everything! Ps I’m a novice but that may help.
Canna Coco Pro+ is already washed and buffered - and full of air/Oxygen

Hi Roy hi guys I've done the wardrobe it's so much better and it's controlling the smell so much better 😁😁😁😁 here is a pic 📸 not bad if I say so myself

20240202_142152.jpg

20240202_142454.jpg
Excellent - good job well done mate :thumb:
You just made your life a whole lot easier
All you need now is a good lamp with better coverage and hope your extractor is powerful enough - then it's showtime :yummy:

Excellent - good job well done mate :thumb:
You just made your life a whole lot easier
All you need now is a good lamp with better coverage and hope your extractor is powerful enough - then it's showtime :yummy:
Thanks mate appreciate that 😁

Il definitely invest in a better lamp soon and bigger fan and il make it look alot neater in there. The smell has from the flat so it's working 💪 best happy. I've fount a grow shop 5mins away from me so il pop done there when I have some more funds. So happy though ☺️ hope your keeping well mate

Nice work!
Looks like that will make a light/dark period much easier to control as well, if you decide to try a photo plant next time.
She looks pretty happy with it too!

Il definitely look in to that after my next grow be nice to learn another side off it. Il be doing some home work on them thanks for advice 🙏
I just posted my current grow [sig] Northern Lights autos & Lemon Pineapple photoperiod
Ignore the tomatoes & peppers lol

How many Watts of light do you think il need in my space Roy? 350w? It's as 80×70×200 grow space I'm looking in to some grow lights there so expensive though:(
100w will do, 150w is plenty but you'll want a dimmer for seedlings
Check it actually draws that wattage cos a lot of LED makers make false claims and say it's 400w equivalent when in fact it's a 100w lamp
My lamp is more powerful than I need, but @bluter set me straight on the idea that only ever needing to use 75% power runs cooler and will last longer than constantly running at 100%, so I use a 200w lamp set to 75% [150w]

Back
Top Bottom