Hi from the far east

nagganaggaren

I'm known as nagga nagga ren in these parts, living on the 14th floor, that has a great view, with my little friend. I recently bought a camera and as a little project will endeavour to document his/her development over the coming spring and summer.
Due to colour blindness and huge limitations as a photographer, if any member spots something i should be aware of either from my friends perspective or my photographic shortcomings i would appreciate the advice.
Smoker? for far too long but hey, i like it.
Medicinal? keeps me happy.
American spellcheck? give me strength!
DSC_4331.jpg
DSC_4148-2.jpg

about 3 weeks now, no idea of strain, it was an odd seed in a recent bag. Indoors, in front of the window, full height glass and i'm hoping the long hot summer will encourage growth.
I like your confidence regarding gender. . . . . . .

about 3 weeks now, no idea of strain, it was an odd seed in a recent bag. Indoors, in front of the window, full height glass and i'm hoping the long hot summer will encourage growth.
I like your confidence regarding gender. . . . . . .

Lol - let's be positive

Welcome nagga2 ren, welcome to the grow forums. Your seedling looks great, she'll be in good hands with all the helpful people who frequent this site. :welcome:

May I suggest starting a journal, check my signature for a link that will get you going in the right place.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Like Snid said, you should start a journal.
Looking great so far!Welcome to :420:
:high-five:

After writing this introduction I then started at the blog page with the intention of detailing my progress there, can this be moved or is it fine where it is? or should I start again?
Thanks for the welcome.

Cut and paste bro... Just start a thread in journals in Progress and away you go.
Once you start your journal you can always blog one of your posts it's very easy. There's a blog button bottom left of the editor.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

how much water is need it for your pot bro

Not sure exactly what you mean but the pot is hexagonal, about 250mm across and 300mm deep and at the moment I'm watering every 3 or 4 days. 1 or 2 cups full seems to be about right as far as I can tell. It appears more dry than wet, not soggy, maybe a little damp.

if this is even close to correct for success is anyone's guess!
This site has a huge resource for information on all aspects of growing and I'm sure you can find more definitive information with regards water and how much is needed for different pot sizes.

Back
Top Bottom