Hi guys - Anyone know why I don't have permission to upload photos onto my journal ?

Re: Hi guys - Anyone know why I don't have permission to upload photos onto my journa

Hi Everyone

We are receiving multiple reports of the inability to upload photos via the app. (Laptops and PCs seem fine).

We are working on this right now. It's our top priority.

We apologize for this frustrating issue and will have it fixed as soon as we can.

Thank you all for your patience.

Teddy

:Namaste:

Thank you Teddy, don't know if anyone ever says thanks, but you mods do a sterling job my friend...namaste

Re: Hi guys - Anyone know why I don't have permission to upload photos onto my journa

I'm also having the same problem. I haven't been able to upload anything since yesterday. Thanks for letting us know you guys are working on the problem.

I'm having the same issue, I'm using the mobile app on Android. I no longer have permission to post photos

Please note

This issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)
- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Problem still persists. I also think you should advise those now using a PC etc to put up pics need to ensure they do not have the Geo tagging included in the pics. Especially those growing in illegal areas !!! I think admin needs to include this in their advice to use other platforms going forward.

Problem still persists. I also think you should advise those now using a PC etc to put up pics need to ensure they do not have the Geo tagging included in the pics. Especially those growing in illegal areas !!! I think admin needs to include this in their advice to use other platforms going forward.

Hmm - i thought the 420 system stripped any meta data, incl. geo tag, from the files when we upload. Is this not happening anymore? Because, what J says above is true, if so, or if there's some thing special we need to do to make t so, then i want to know!

Although we sincerely understand your concerns regarding photo data, we would like to assure you that it is completely safe to post your photos here as long as you follow our Posting Guidelines. Our software strips the location information from the photos that are uploaded to our gallery.

i'm lost with this new design of 420

I can't even find the button that says upload photos any more

Green menu bar at top of the page > 420 Entertainment > 420 Gallery and click on Upload Pictures. :thumb:

Green menu bar at top of the page > 420 Entertainment > 420 Gallery and click on Upload Pictures. :thumb:

And if you're using web view inside the app, the upload link is right at the bottom of the screen Teddy's directions will take you to...

Hi Teddy, another wee glitch has presented itself in the app today.

I am not receiving any notifications about posts or reply's that I am subbed to.

This has last updated 13 hours ago, thanks Teddy, just so you can pass this onto your programmers ...

Hi Teddy, another wee glitch has presented itself in the app today.

I am not receiving any notifications about posts or reply's that I am subbed to.

This has last updated 13 hours ago, thanks Teddy, just so you can pass this onto your programmers ...
My notifications haven't updated since 07/02/18. I am also having that problem.

Seem to be a few bugs floating about. I also noticed I can't reply to multiple comments at once anymore. I can only do one at a time as when I press save and go back and press reply on another comment it doesn't bring the saved message back up.

Hi all - same for me in the app, but the website notifications are all up to date so this is clearly limited to the app.

In the latest website news article (a monthly thing) they mention that there is still major updates being rolled out to the app. This is a tricky thing to do while keeping the app functional for everyone so there're bound to be glitches along the way and it takes longer too. Best we can do is be patient and keep reporting issues (like what folks are doing here). Likely it's going to be superior in the near future! .

Still no able to post pics from the app guys, is this ever gonna be attended to? We heading towards 2 weeks of this being a problem.

Back
Top Bottom