Hi Guys From Turkey

Drive bye,,,
I use molasses while flowering myself,, but it sure is a great microbes food. Be careful not to much, or you'll just invite and feed fungus gnats. More isn't always better. Everyones different, but I use 5 mill per gallon, and after final flushing, as a finisher. The SLH, she probably just needs alittle dry time,,, sure don't look like anything to worry about... Pot is a weed,, it bouces back after just about anything. You asked why so slow,,, the more square inches of leaf equal faster-growing plants... They all slow at first.. once they get afew leaves they start taking off.. as yours seem to be doing right now.
GL and Keepem Green

its been 3th week and girls going good seems like
10022017.jpg

do those plants need pruning or its soo early now ? i dont even know how to pruning which branch or leaf i must cut just put the plants under the light they doing well let me know please and thanks for comments
:420::thanks:

Hi
They look happy and healthy :thumb:
Do you want to top them?
If no, let the other branches stay until it grows a bit more. They feed from all of them.

I wanted cut the top and pruning I know they feed from others then waiting

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i made some pruning hopefully i did correctly but girls looks more beatiful than first grow i add an one more seed genetic is black destroyer and Kripple Roulette i m thinking grow two plants in one pot it s gonna be first try of mine. by the advice of norcaliwood i ll give molases last ten days of harvest sooo after i give water i ll upload photos of first month. wishing you best grow guys.

hi frinds it been 5 th week and we started flowering period i put new genetic week ago name black destroyer and now i had to start floweing i guees black destroyer wont give me no bud.
but the other plants looks very good and big enough let me know if you have any advice thanks.
:420:
24022017.jpg

i m doing good working in taksim in otel growing weed at home almost everyday high as fuck this grow got me a lot better than first one as i compered with pictures but more important is thc :) soo how about you do you grow ? and how about angrygirl ? i m angry to angrygirl they want visa from us :):p :420::thanks:

i m doing good working in taksim in otel growing weed at home almost everyday high as fuck this grow got me a lot better than first one as i compered with pictures but more important is thc :) soo how about you do you grow ? and how about angrygirl ? i m angry to angrygirl they want visa from us :):p :420::thanks:

Don't be she's got troubles with someone one snitching on her I think she's going to move from Greece to Cyprus but she's all right hopefully she'll be better yeah I'm still growing I stepped it up a little bit
420-magazine-mobile502467386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1759091123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1311648344.jpg
this is some of it I got 8000 w growing else where

I love my green girls

You have bigger please it better for plants I have have small tent. When do you expect the harvest?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom