Hi Guys From Turkey

its luck of amateur i guees angry or maybe plants are hearing me that i cant grow indoor in summer seasion like 6 months so i ll have only those weed and cant have place for outdoor so gonna smoke in summer what i m gonna harvest thank you guys for couraging me :thumb:

:420:

11 th week they aren't ready yet why . ?
420-magazine-mobile170578874.jpg

Never listen to seller's time of harvest, always add a few weeks since you have your grow aet up, and they have another.
No worries, they will finish.

So true A-Bird.. But Weed some strains never get amber.. Just be careful you harvest before the THC starts to degrade. Alot of trichomes will swell and trum cloudy and ready to bust,, then they start to shrink and the heads just kind of dry and dry off. Once the hairs start to die off and do what I can a brown out,, she's ready.. As long as she's pumping out white hairs shes still got a minute.. Girls look great
Keepem Green

420-magazine-mobile754976370.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1352903825.jpg

Thank you guys soo much as you see i trim the slh leaf's soo i must put her under the light or 3 night dark? And do you think it's ready i guess ready.. thank you peaces .

Sorry I wasn't back,, but some people think if you take your girl and give her a dark cycle right before harvest,, it helps pump out alot more trichomes... As a rule you do that after a good flush and afew 5 or 6 more days of plain water.. Then a 48-hour dark cycle..
After the flush,, myself, I like to add 5-10 mil per gallon of molasses, till harvest.. Does it do anything??? I read afew breeders claim you should use that dark cycle for best results.. I kind of think,, well even hope,, they wood know something.. I've done the dark before but couldn't tell any improvement... But I'm not sure of any actual amounts of THC my crop runs anyways.. So I can't compare. Least I couldn't see any improvements...
Nice stocky plant.. Is she 'browning out'? When she stops producing white hair and most are starting to die and turn brown? But if the trichomes are ambering,, more than one or two,, she's there.. Don't let ALOT of the trichomes turn 'real' amber because they will continue to turm amber after the harvest.. Congrats on a nice little chunk of buddage. Like a little bunch of flowers for the 'Old Lady'... Keepem Green

Ok today i ll flush and dark 48 hour while that i ll give her molasses i ll let you guys know with pictures thank you norcaliwood and angry bird ..

Just for future, it's best to flush about a week or more before harvest. I'm not 100% with whats what but, the flushing removes alot of the salts that come from about all fertilizers. Yes they say to even flush organics. ?? The object is to remove them from the soil, then allow your girl to grow abit longer,, like a week to have the plant use up the fertilizer that are left in itself. Why the leaves all turn yellow, and a properly flushed plant burns a cleaner ash, and doesn't smoke as harsh as one not. The plant gets alittle hungry during this, so I kind of think she'll uptake more molasess, hense sweeting up the herbs in theroy. Then you'd want the last 2 days in total darkness.. Least that's what I wood do,, cept the darkness. But who knows GL and Keepem Green

I did often did flash and after molasses since 2 day to night i ll harvest so i have left three girl here they are. Thank you mondstern.

Very Nice.................... Just remember that final flush if it's GOOD weed, and proper flush will make better weed.... Just know when to do it makes a big difference... GL and nice haul.. Congrats.... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom