Hi Guys From Turkey

:goodjob: hope the smoke as good as they look :)
Just remember Norcaliwoods comment
Just for future, it's best to flush about a week or more before harvest. I'm not 100% with whats what but, the flushing removes alot of the salts that come from about all fertilizers. Yes they say to even flush organics. ?? The object is to remove them from the soil, then allow your girl to grow abit longer,, like a week to have the plant use up the fertilizer that are left in itself. Why the leaves all turn yellow, and a properly flushed plant burns a cleaner ash, and doesn't smoke as harsh as one not. The plant gets alittle hungry during this, so I kind of think she'll uptake more molasess, hense sweeting up the herbs in theroy. Then you'd want the last 2 days in total darkness.. Least that's what I wood do,, cept the darkness. But who knows GL and Keepem Green​

420-magazine-mobile1442396321.jpg

Friends says super maybe because free weed . but needed a little more flush or better dark place cause ash are not much white. But 2 hit weed in my head ..420

Hi guys . i have decided to outdoor at balcony last three seeds
Super lemon Haze feminezid
Super silver haze feminezid
Arjan"s haze feminezid
420-magazine-mobile917602171.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1958453838.jpg

Thank you and hope you best harvest..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom