Dankster's Original Ak-47 & Chronic Grow!

DanksterFarm

Hello everyone!

Im a small time grower, and wanted to share my journal with you! This is going to be my first one but not the last one, but so on... At first i want to share with you my growrooms specs and some pictures.

Strains:

AK-47. I dont know exactly wich seedbank the original mother is from, but my co-grower said the mother from this strain was grown 6 years back. Clones have been passing from friend to friend from there.

Chronic. Also dont know the original genetics but been around for long time.

I grow everything from clones atm, trying to make a 2month sycle in my garden. I take like 30+ clones from mother plant and drop the laziest ones as my growing space is getting tight.

Space(cake)

My grow space is small bedroom closet 150x50x180

Lights

Purple + Daylight spectrum LED 120W
Some sort of Plasma light (can be compared to e-papillon) 200+W really high on lumens (near 30k)
Gonna get more purple LED power as i progress in my flowering.

Smoke break... uhhh, a nice joint of Critical Mass...lets continue.

Nutrients

Using Advanced Nutrients basic 3-part nutrition (Grow-Micro-Bloom), adding some bloodmeal here and there cause the plants are still vegging, but i still try not to give my plants any more nutrients that they show needed. Its so easy to give too much, so i like to keep my portions small.

And for natural root development and nutrient uptake i like to use natural mycorriza (if thats correct)

I have an actual journal of my feeding schelude but im too lazy to write it down now, well come back to it later :'D

Clone Closet

So heres the first pictures. A little information about my clone setup, i have sort of camouflaged it into my livingrooms self, put some led string (multiple 1,5w leds attached) and a made a some sort of foam platform to try to cover my babies from wilthing. Its winter in finland and its freezing out here. Even when i water them i water with warm water and in couple of hours the rockwool cubes tends to be ice cold. Thinking of buying some heating mat or something but lets go..

Look from outside
Clone_Closet1.jpg

LED String in the ceiling
Clone_Lamps.jpg

And the clones in their platform
Clones169.jpg

And say hello to my ladies here!
I have to tell you they're a bit shy, so dont be rude boys and girls!

At first we have Yogapants (AK-47 Female) sideways
Yogapants.jpg

And another wiew from top
Yogapants_top.jpg

Next one we have another AK-47 Female, Triangle
Triangle.jpg

Topwiew on Triangle
Triangle_top.jpg

Third one is going to be Ms. Chronic (Chronic obviously haha)
Chronic26.jpg

Chronic_top.jpg

And the last but not the least, Ms Unknown (AK-47)
Unknown19.jpg

Unknown_top.jpg

And for the last i want to show a view from the closet the ladies are living in!
Without LED
Plasma_closet.jpg

And with the LED
Led_closet.jpg

Yeah so, the room is getting pretty filled up so no more topping, i will give them maybe a good 1-2 weeks vegging just to get the a little more streched upwards, and fire them up for BLOOMING. yayyy.

And remember guys this is my first grow and first journal so give me a slack, but i also want to discuss what could i do different and get some constructive feedback from you. To get better at what i do, and love to do.

Im getting really lazy and hungry now, so ill keep you guys posted and will be adding pictures and stuff! feel free to ask questions!

Peace & Love to you fellows
-Dankster

Yoyoyoyo people!

Decided to do a quick update here, nothing much happening in my garden, expect from last nights clone feeding, and i took some photos from growing room this morning.

So in general discussion, i wanted to give you a list of what seeds im going to get for this summer and for future indoor growing. BIG plans for this summer! Gonna do some stealth ups in outdoors, breeding stuff (maybe?), and more. but here's the list i've collected from the seeds im drooling for.

Liberty Haze - Barney's Farm
LSD - Barney's Farm
Locomotion - TGA subcool genetics
Gorilla Glue #4 - GG crew?

And a few maybe's
Brian Berry Cough - TGA
Purple Trainwreck - ?
Trainwreck - ?
Pineapple kush - ?
Moonlight x Ghost train haze - Rare Dankness

So the first 4 are definetly yes at somepoint (Locomotion for example is out of stock atm), but these are going to be sideprojects and outdoor projects untill there comes a new loved strain i want to keep besides ak and chronic.

So heres the pictures i took, nothing much.
Fed the clones with a really light mix of Advanced nutrients ph perfect thingy (1ml/L), let the water stood for a day before watered.

160217_Clonefeed.jpg

And as you can see theres some yellowing in the tops but its just purely a frost bait, the rockwool cubes just seem to get so cold. never gave em any nutes before this.

And for your eyecandy here girlies filling up the closet
160217_overallview.jpg

Ms. Yogapants
160217_Yogapants.jpg

Heres to show you i still can veg em a bit just to fill the whole closet of canopies, i have no problem of getting more light towards the end of flowering so im not consired about the space upwards. And LEDS doesnt heat nearly as much heat as normal HPS light so im not fearing for any burns or anything, LET EM GROW :p
160217_Growroom.jpg

So guys and girls, let me hear what you think!

Happy farming, peace & love
-Dankster

Ugh, so time has passed like a joint.
But im back with a quickie!

Flower room, girls has been firing up for 37days now, not much of a smell yet.

Chronic
Chronic_Spear_1.jpg

Chronic_Flower.jpg

And some overall photos of the three Ak-47 i have in there.
Ak-47_smaller.jpg

Ak-47_nugshot.jpg

AK-47_Flower.jpg

AK-47_Biggest2.jpg

Ak-47_big.jpg

AK-47_Flowers.jpg

Ak-47_smaller_bush.jpg

Chronic_Ak-47.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality :( i have a better camera, but i dont know how to use it yet. (these are taken with my !"#¤ phone)

Better ones are coming, they still have a good 3 weeks to go, so ill promise to check in every week good nugshots!

-Dankster

Anybody know these so called "banana flies"? I have a problem, if anybody knows how to get rid of them without hurting my plants, please tell me :D

The thing is, when i water my babies, they lay eggs into my soil and after the soil dries out from surface, these little @##%%-?;@- hatch, and theres millions of them!

I havent so far noticed anything else bad from these satans minions that they fly up where my buds are, and get stuck in them! They gonna rot inside my swollen buds, im afraid!

Couple things i have tried (vacuumin' and made a sugarwater traps).

Any help ppl? Any mistresses of mixtures to make a special juice for them?

-Dankster

Sent from my G620S-L01 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello everybody, and very pleasant Saturday to you all!

Just gonna post few eye candies! Ladies are 41 Days into flower :)

Here's one chronic's top cola
420-magazine-mobile1179596785.jpg

Smaller ak bud building up frost
420-magazine-mobile248429409.jpg

And bigger Ak-47, gonna be huuge
420-magazine-mobile404438965.jpg

Ill be back with more stay tuned ;)

Peace & love
-Danks

What's up everybody?

So girls just woke up so decided to take few pics. Bigger colas still pushing white pistils, but the ones in smaller buds are turning brown. Feeding day today, everything rund smoothly, i added ac and more light couple weeks ago.

420-magazine-mobile1213693070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836009263.jpg

420-magazine-mobile893718062.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757311276.jpg

Peace & love

Omg I can't wait til mine are flowering too.:drool:
Nice and stealthy.

Have you tried spraying something for the flies? Au natural like garlic or chilli?

I was just looking at heating mats too. It's cold here too (NZ). I love how there's people from all over the world here

:peacetwo:

Omg I can't wait til mine are flowering too.:drool:
Nice and stealthy.

Have you tried spraying something for the flies? Au natural like garlic or chilli?

I was just looking at heating mats too. It's cold here too (NZ). I love how there's people from all over the world here

:peacetwo:
Nice to have you here :) oh yeah ill have to check that those sprays doesnt hurt plant roots, i dont want to shock em while there is just couple weeks to go . Thanks for the advice!

Peace & love

Whats good everyone?
So heres a quickie about my nutrients as i promised. Few days a go i saw a good friend of mine, and he was cleanin hes girls, so lucky i was there he hit me up with a mystery clone! Not all the way mystery there's 3 chances what it could be: Blue Dream, thai-tanic or Super Silver haze! Cant wait to see what she turns out to be :)
420-magazine-mobile1408393577.jpg

And he also gave me flawless finish and the overdrive to add in these last few weeks i got, what a great man. So the rest i have used earlier this grow.
420-magazine-mobile1117562547.jpg

Im going to water my girls now as i got these out of my closet anyways... So after that be ready for some frosty nugshot's!

Cya soon, peace & love

Bud update!

Things are going great, we are approachin the last 2 weeks, nugget's are rock hard, but still just stacking on size. The little nute burn as their tips look bit burned was a great brainfart of mine, whuppiduu. Thought i was behind on schelude and straight up put too much of biobizz topmax. Well glad it was only 3ml/L what i started whit because these girls seem to be bit sensitive on nutes.

Other than that, smooth ride. Grab a chair and take a look at these girls :)
420-magazine-mobile1576307869.jpg

This was the favourite photo of mine, looks nice and purple under the led
420-magazine-mobile1843263159.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1799448351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1096329601.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836677125.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285470052.jpg

Have a great day everyone!
Peace & love

Hello and nice sunday to everyone!

I little update here, i did a leaftrim for the last couple week's, so its off the way when i start to trim the buds. Only fanleaves tho! And regular feeding for those in need :)

So heres a look how it looks in the closet now. At first ak-47 (left) and choric (right)
420-magazine-mobile914897340.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1553138807.jpg

420-magazine-mobile444945784.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1896582885.jpg

Peace & love

What's good everyone?

So i decided to pull the trigger at flushing today. So the 2 last weeks is on! Im super hyped! haha its finally coming to end. And oh my do they look pretty.

But also the flushing means alot of work for me. I called my friend to help me as i needed to pick my girls up from their closet, and carry them to bathroom, so i can flush em properly... So... the biggest colas are HUGE. GIGANTTISSIMO! i cant believe it how much they weight wet. its also a bad thing as i needed to transfer them. All the biggest colas were just hanging upside down :( i hope i didnt shock em by any mean. grr stressfull... And the closet looks like it got hit by multiple tornados after i carried them back.

But yeah this is a break update as i have shitloads of fixing to do. My friend took yummy pictures tho as they was under natural light for the first time. Ill post em after he sends them to me, and ill also show how thing looked earlier today haha :) what a mess. Ill be right back!

Peace & Love

Back
Top Bottom