NGK - First Time Grow - DWC AK-47 LED SS440

Changed out res. Starting flush today using PH adjusted water and thats it. Plan to flush for 2 weeks or lil less. Dwc isn't quite ready but soil plant can't go much longer and I have to harvest at same time cause of set-up. Didn't take many pics Ak is just a mess if I take it out. Few pics.

image13089.jpg
image13090.jpg
image13092.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a great finish NGK

Had to chop a lil bit early. Ak47 wasn't really ready but where I have my grow I didn't really have choice. It's at a friends and he said we needed to have it done by next week. So Tuesday night chopped it down. Got it trimmed and hung. Today I put it in jars to cure. Let dry in tent for 4 days had intake and exhaust fans running, kinda dried out lil faster than I wanted it to should have cut back on intake and exhaust but I know that now. Total weight for soil plant is 65.8 grams and Dwc plant was 72.5 grams. I'm happy with yield. Could have been better but this was my first time growing so I don't think I done to bad. Pics are trim hung and before I put into jars for a cure.

image13360.jpg
image13362.jpg
image13363.jpg
image13364.jpg
image13365.jpg
image13366.jpg
image13367.jpg
image13368.jpg
image13369.jpg

Congrats NGK...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom