NGK - First Time Grow - DWC AK-47 LED SS440

Here's some pics pretty sure this is root rot. One in soil looks great though.

image10719.jpg
image10720.jpg
image10721.jpg
image10722.jpg
image10723.jpg
image10724.jpg
image10725.jpg
image10726.jpg
image10728.jpg

I'd say if space isn't an issue let her grow & see what happens. What do you have to lose? Either she pulls through or not. But to be honest I'd follow Johns advice over mines myself. LOL...

Seriously though NGK, if you have the space why not.

I'm just gonna scrap it and start over. I still have a few in soil that are doing great so I still have them. The Dwc plant is just not making the cut I messed up on a few things starting out and it went down from there I'm just gonna start it over in a couple weeks and go by what I've learned from this time. Will still be updating and posting. Thanks for all the help friends.

B a r:passitleft:ngk

I'm just gonna scrap it and start over. I still have a few in soil that are doing great so I still have them. The Dwc plant is just not making the cut I messed up on a few things starting out and it went down from there I'm just gonna start it over in a couple weeks and go by what I've learned from this time. Will still be updating and posting. Thanks for all the help friends.

NGK.... What's up. Just my two cents...which is worth about 1/2 cent right now...LOL. This is a hydro plant right? Your gonna scrap her right? Any chance you moving her outside in some good soil to see what she does? Leave her and forget her sorta thing?

I harvested my AG experiment this week. I poured hot water on her roots and let her sit for 2 days before chopping. The plant by all right should have died right? Well for giggles I put her outside in some turned up soil...no nutrients and guess what...there were some side shoots that were coming out the day of chop...they are twice the size now. I don't get it either so if she is still growing tomorrow I'll drop some nutrients on her to see what happens.

Your gonna scrap her anyway right...LOL???

That is a good ideal renegade. I think I will try that and like you said what do I have to lose planned on chopping her anyway why not try that and see what happens. Thanks for the ideal. :thanks:

Hell what do I know...LOL.

I know this...LOL...Just went outside to check and I'll be dammed....still alive. No new growth but the growth that's there is still very green and the old branches are still very much alive...they won't snap.

So I'll mix up a batch of veg'ing nutrients and feed it daily to see what happens.

Gotta love this plant. Now we know of re-veg'ing but the roots were suppose to be dead. I know I would have if you soaked me in boiling hot water...LOL.

Hi NGK.:ciao:

Yup those are some burnt roots, you totally burned them with the CalMag, but Renegades idea is great. Definitely worth a try.

If you ever grow in DWC again, remember that "less is more" in DWC. Because the roots are literally floating in the nutrient solution and water, you can go very light on nutes. When the plant has the nutrients so readily available in the reservoir it will take what it needs, but when your plants are small you run the risk or burning the roots. Once the roots are burnt the leaves are not far behind.

The plant is not dead, it just needs time to grow new roots before It will work on leaves and new growth again. It just might pull through.
Good luck.:thumb:

Looking good NewGrowKing.

Back
Top Bottom