NGK - First Time Grow - DWC AK-47 LED SS440

Here's some pics it was all fan leaves that were affected new growth is fine.

image9675.jpg
image9676.jpg
image9677.jpg
image9678.jpg
image9679.jpg

some tip burns looks like you pushing it to the limit
remember all plants are individuals like people
they don't all react the same to the same amount of nutes etc..
as long as only the tips I wouldn't worry about that either

Thanks chronic. I'm not trying to push it to the limit but these nutes are strong. I used 4ml of the B-52 5ml of voodoo juice and 5ml of the sensi grow a and b. That's what I put in when I changed bucket out. Put in right about 4 gallons of water maybe a lil less but not much. I might need to back off a lil more. I think I started using nutes a lil to early but plant is still doing good so I have been lucky. Thanks for all the help friends. :goof::bigtoke:

Still having trouble with leaves. It's just fan leaves that are turning on me not for sure why. I can't figure it out plant is looking healthy and roots look fine to. My only guess is the res temp is getting to high. PH 5.9 ppm 320 temp was 73.5. I also changed lights to a 18/6 timer instead of the 20/4. I did this hoping to get temps down and it's helped but still having problems. Here a few pics I removed the leaves that looked like this.

image9810.jpg
image9812.jpg
image9811.jpg

my res averages 72-74 im lucky extremely lucky if I can get 69
my high is 76 in the res Is why I do weekly res changes and cleaning knock on wood its always been good
it could be your res temps but you say the roots look good so id be looking for another answer

possibly phosphorous issue according to the picture im looking at in marijuana garden saver
ill say possible but I wont say for sure it is I wish I could post the pic but the kindle reader doesn't allow me to copy pics only text

I don't think there is much you can do really. Just have some patience and let the plant get used to the nutes.
Wait until tomorrow and see if the water has gone down at all or if the PPM's are lower. If the water is going down and the PPM's are lowering, then the plant is taking up nutrients and is fine. If not, its some minor nutrient burn and the plant will survive.

Phosphorus is the second number of the three number ratio listed on fertilizer packages. Water-soluble fertilizers containing high phosphorus fix the deficiency. Bloom fertilizers are high P formulas. High-P guano also provide readily available P. Rock phosphate and greensand are also high in P and gradually release it. The affected leaves do not show recovery, but no additional growth is affected and new growth appears healthy.

so if your new growth is already looking healthy then don't panic

Everything is looking ok. Water went down a lil bit and so did ppm so I think when I do res change im gonna do just the sensi grow and skip the b52. Will update after Rez change

If your plants are drinking, your golden. Nutrient burnt roots/plants don't drink water til healed.

:popcorn:

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation. Your leaf deficiencys are phosphorous as well as calcium and magnesium. Your phosphorous deficiency may be due to low nutrient usage so far. When using a LED light source additional calcium and magnesium must be supplemented. I would purchase a calcium and magnesium supplement and use at 5 millilitres per gallon.

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation. Your leaf deficiencys are phosphorous as well as calcium and magnesium. Your phosphorous deficiency may be due to low nutrient usage so far. When using a LED light source additional calcium and magnesium must be supplemented. I would purchase a calcium and magnesium supplement and use at 5 millilitres per gallon.
Why would this happen kjc? Im using led and distilled water in doc buds hb kit soil.

Have res change tonight and was wondering when my water drops should I add more. I'm about 2 gallons shy right now my res is half full.
Thecanuck I'm not for sure why. I know my plant is having a few problems and when I check ppm of my distiller water the ppm is only at 70. It could be I'm using Dwc. Will update tonight when I do res change.

Have res change tonight and was wondering when my water drops should I add more. I'm about 2 gallons shy right now my res is half full.

Hi NGK.
Yes you can add water to your reservoir in between changes, some people add nutrients also, and some don't. I personally don't add nutrients, but I do top of my water lvls mid week when I check up on things.;)

Back
Top Bottom