NGK - First Time Grow - DWC AK-47 LED SS440

Thanks stealth i don't plan adding any nutes just water. I have my CalMG nutes ordered on on the way should be here on Friday or Saturday. Also was wondering when it comes in if I should add some then or wait till next res change. Please let me know what will be best to do. Thanks. :tokin:

If you get the calmag before your reservoir change, you might as well add some right away. It certainly won't hurt.

Today was res change so I went ahead and done it. Not for sure if the calmag will be here on Friday or Saturday. So I didn't take chance and wait that long. PH 5.6 PPM 400 lil more than I wanted but to late temp was 71f. Tied her down a lil more this time as well. Got a couple more going in soil. Plan on fluxing them and not for sure what they are. I've had them a year now so went ahead and got them going. Here's some pics.

image10015.jpg
image10016.jpg
image10017.jpg
image10018.jpg

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation. Your leaf deficiencys are phosphorous as well as calcium and magnesium. Your phosphorous deficiency may be due to low nutrient usage so far. When using a LED light source additional calcium and magnesium must be supplemented. I would purchase a calcium and magnesium supplement and use at 5 millilitres per gallon.

Wow King that's some valuable information and it's the first time I've heard mention of it. Especially for us LED guys. Thanks for the info. It may be why my plant isn't growing much. On top of the other two...lol. Res temp and PH. I'm looking to get me some supplements ASAP as well. Any suggestion of who's to use. I just saw a combination cal and mag supplement that also has iron. Pro-Cal.

NGK, which ones did you get? PLEASE....LOL!

So since I'm using GH's nutrients I went to their site and see that has some CaliMagic and I ordered some from Amazon. I'll have it by Saturday and will wait for my res change out till then.

Just curious when my calmag comes in do I need to add it or wait.

Lol... That's is a good question but I couldn't wait for the answer. I got it this afternoon and added it right away. And I added it directly to the res. I changed the res water this morning so a other then adding them directly to the res I'm sure I'm good.

:goodjob:

Wow, the leaves really curled. I'd say too much Calmag for sure. How much did you put in? I usually add about 1ml/gal.
The plant should make a come back, but this will delay growth til she heals up.

I'll be paying close attention as you resolve this issue NGK.

When I got the calmag in I added 3ml. When I did the res change I added 8ml of calmag and 4ml of sensi grow a and b. I think I had my nutes to hot last week and burnt her a lil bit. I'm learning as I go. But I'm not gonna be hard on myself since this is my first time. Dwc is a lil tricky compared to soil. The plant in soil is looking good and I think in about a week or 2 I'm gonna make a tea for it or should I hold off a little longer any suggestions greatly appreciated. :thanks::hmmmm:

Have res change tonight and was wondering when my water drops should I add more. I'm about 2 gallons shy right now my res is half full.
Thecanuck I'm not for sure why. I know my plant is having a few problems and when I check ppm of my distiller water the ppm is only at 70. It could be I'm using Dwc. Will update tonight when I do res change.

You can use the add back method where only pH adjusted water is added back to the reservoir to maintain reservoir levels between scheduled water changes.

i top off res with plain water majority of the time
i have a cup of strong ph adjusted water to add in after
using organic nutes so it fluctuates

Did res change last night. Plant is still looking like crap not for sure whats wrong. I think I have just screwed this one up. It's not looking any better. The one soil is doing great. Ph6.2 ppm 350 temp was 72f. I am thinking of switching to flower and see what happens. Had a lot of problems when she first got going and don't know if she's gonna make it. She is alive though do I'm gonna keep trying. Here's some pics.

image10477.jpg
image10478.jpg
image10479.jpg
image10480.jpg
image10481.jpg
image10482.jpg
image10483.jpg

And thanks again for all the help really appreciate it. :thanks:

Hi.

The 1 plant is looking great. The Nutrient burnt plants damaged leaves will never recover, but the new growth should be alright, no?
Might take a while for the plant to recover from the damage but its not dead so....;)
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom