Hi Guys From Turkey

420-magazine-mobile1218469697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1073170684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731999162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile695462412.jpg

They are good photos but I wanted upload maybe last alive pic of slh there is one photo of cheese so Tuesday I ll not give light to slh 2 day will be dark room after I ll harvest and hang them a week after glass bottle anything I missed please let me know guys.
420-magazine-mobile700962557.gif

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would chop now for head and body buzz, and hang to dry and then jar them. you need to open jars every day, to let air in. No mold smell. tell her to smell for mold.

I would chop now for head and body buzz, and hang to dry and then jar them. you need to open jars every day, to let air in. No mold smell. tell her to smell for mold.

peoples says that dark room is very good for the buds before harvest did you try dark room?
and for no mold only need to open jars everyday?
:420::thumb:

need an even closer picture of the buds. So we can see the hairs, tell her to look at the hairs, is it like 50% amber(red/dark) and 50% white hairs?

I have no idea how much you go there, but it will last you for a while :) Tell her to start new seeds, so you have something to do when you return :)

Not 50 percent yet. I'll live in different country apparently not in istanbul that s why i don't want to use other seeds so tonight I'll have better pictures thanks angry .

420-magazine-mobile1684391732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1810291370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1338247108.jpg

Looks close to harvest I guess at least 2 week what do you think angry?

I don't do alot of reading, but they do look like they are getting close. What did the breeders recommended flowering times? Not that they are correct, but they do give ya a ball park finish date. I do see some pistils, hairs, turning brown. A-Bird was pretty close on the amount of hairs you want to be turning, but that all comes down to what you want in your weed. Clear/ cloudy trichomes give you alittle more energy, more amber, means sleepier pot. GL and Keepem Green

Wood, he wants mostly milky trichs head and body buzz :) The 50% amber hairs is to know that is like about a a week to go.

weed34, we wait a few days more

Back
Top Bottom