Hi Guys From Turkey

I don't do alot of reading, but they do look like they are getting close. What did the breeders recommended flowering times? Not that they are correct, but they do give ya a ball park finish date. I do see some pistils, hairs, turning brown. A-Bird was pretty close on the amount of hairs you want to be turning, but that all comes down to what you want in your weed. Clear/ cloudy trichomes give you alittle more energy, more amber, means sleepier pot. GL and Keepem Green

i bought the seeds from ssc orginal so in the web page says flowering time 60 days my plant become 45 days today of flowering time and i dont want sleept head i want like sativa head not pot head not couch lock :) almost every 3 days i upload new pictures of plants right now only one left cheese photo. thank you for your help like angry bird says plant need one week i guees.:thumb::420: thank you norcaliwood

420-magazine-mobile913679395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575887513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815652421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833072661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312699664.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For your taste, I think she looks ready
I don't know why I'm still waiting for harvest slh got dry even leaves too I m thinking make hash with them then after tomorrow cheese will harvest too hopefully as ready as seen. thanks angry

420-magazine-mobile932221259.jpg

This is super lemon haze finally going to jar thanks for help guys tomorrow I ll harvest cheese so let's see . .

420-magazine-mobile183349605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile671295250.jpg

Cheese and finally finished I don't know yet how many gram slh and cheese. thank you everyone.

Cool GL with it. I myself go by the pistils on the flowers to tell me when to cut. I wait till the hairs are 3/4 'browned out' myself. Thats more couch lock. You might want half. Then I look at the trichomes,,, Yours looked ready. Like said, for want you wood like,
GL and Keepem Green

Cool GL with it. I myself go by the pistils on the flowers to tell me when to cut. I wait till the hairs are 3/4 'browned out' myself. Thats more couch lock. You might want half. Then I look at the trichomes,,, Yours looked ready. Like said, for want you wood like,
GL and Keepem Green
Thank you norcaliwood everything is finish until next grow but I couldn't smoke yet so after new year thank you for your advice for harvest time they say it's smells very bad I guess that's mean good for me . .

420-magazine-mobile195415578.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489314690.jpg

The big jar cheese 3 small jar slh and one big jar leaves I m thinking make hash . . . can anyone say how many gram there ? And are those leaves enough for hash do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom