High Brix Hydroponics

If you could find what Dyna-Gro uses to chelate their calcium

Which Dyna-Gro product are you referring to? I need to type the full name in my search, then look through the Images to find the guaranteed analysis.

You would leave a cool legacy. According to Dyna Gro other companies have a very hard time keeping calcium in suspension. DG claims they figured out how to do it. That’s how they get away with 1 bottle nutrients.

If I got the right label, I gotta know how they managed to keep the Calcium separate from the Sulfur w/o the two becoming gypsum and canceling both out. If they did figure it out, that alone could be their flagship.

Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro.jpg

Now I can't wait till I get all those numbers punched in. Sadly, Hydro Buddy made no contingencies for exotic trace elements so I'd have to figure those out on my own, but once we see what the output is weight-volume, we can apply the same multiplying math.

I just notice, no mention is made of what types of chelators they're using which makes perfect sense considering their discovery. AN is the same way with perfect PH. They guard their nute recipes religiously.

nope, i use basalt mainly & foliar with blk water. i also use as a top dress the k sulfate from ac chem.

Can you elaborate some? IDK what basalt is, or blk water.

Is Basalt another word/name for Azomite? Also, I can't fathom how things can be soluble for foliar use, but not soluble for root drench? Sadly, in my small bloom rooms, I have no room to personally maneuver which would make foliar spraying not at all practical for me. I was thinking of looking for something of a long handle sprayer, but connected to a squirt bottle with a misting tip on the end, then I'd be able to reach in the underside and mist upwards. I wonder if something like that exists? Otherwise, I am intending to work more organic inputs in through the good ole roots.

I have some good and bad news on the HBH quest. My leaf sap PH went up to 6.3 in the photo and even hit 6.4 before I dumped the test sample and cleaned the meter, but sadly my brix percentage went down a point. I also noticed a deficiency in my leaves that appears to be a brown rusty coloration in the venial areas. I'll grab a pic of that later. I might have to scan a leaf to better capture the details. I won't even consider challenging my frequency until I have all ailments completely addressed and ironed out.

Higher PH.jpg
Lower Brix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom