Hola from Ontario Oregon!

TerpDeDerp

Mad Scientist here, actually quite happy. Looking forward to some criticisms and education if I've missed anything. I've been looking into commercial cultivation as a career and since I've no one to guide my Jedi mind farts. Maybe some constructive laughter? I would love to hear some guesses to what week everyone thinks this flower is in. Sorry, no hints by giving up strain. This is an unusual, slow roll veg into flower. Full post on grow coming meñana! Thanks for looking!

Welcome to 420! You'll find plenty of like minded, or absent minded individuals here. Bunch of self medicated growers/advocates, with plenty of laughter, advice, and constructive debates.

I'm sayin week 2 on yer lady, she's coming along nicely. Best of luck!

Welcome to 420,Terp:welcome:
It'll be interesting to find out your methods....
I'm gonna guess end of week 3 ,because of the trichome development...she's looking purty

Thanks everyone, here's another teaser. These are cell pics, proper Nikon pics coming later. I do hope you all enjoy my article later. But fer now, I needs a nap.

Thanks for the welcome! Dang bro, you were closer than I was. I somehow thought I was 7 weeks in. Switched to 12/12 on 3/18.

Back
Top Bottom