Hopeful in Canada

TiredOfPain

Hi everyone, just signed up as I'm looking into how the CBD's in weed can help me with my pain. I've been putting up with sciatic nerve pain for too long. A friend of mine gave me a Crop King seed catalog to look through which has led to many hours trolling the internet gathering notes etc. I'm in the process of buying a 1000 watt ballast and bulbs, also all the other related equipment I'll need once our new Prime Minister changes the laws and I can get a license. Go Trudeau!! Surgery doesn't do a damn thing, I hope the RSO I'm going to make will. Thank God for people like Rick Simpson and thanks for having me here. Any advice is appreciated by this old newb, I'll be asking a lot of questions and doing a lot of reading here. Cheers!! :thumb:

Welcome TiredOfPain :)

Another canuck joins the ranks LOL I too started using and growing for pain and insomnia. This is a great community full of helpful and knowledgeable growers, many who use for various health reasons. I am sure you will find something to alleviate your condition The more I study cannabis, the more I realize the health benefits it can provide :)

Welcome Tiredofpain! I have been a member here since 2013 and have gone through several successful grows as many on here have already said this is a great forum and community. I know what you mean by research it took me 6 months of research before i started making a list and purchasing my equipment.

Back
Top Bottom